Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah , and they look fake and forced . So there is no point 
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The kissing scenes in Bollywood look silly anyway, when Emran kisses someone  (Raaz 3 was ridiculously over the top) it doesn't even look like a kiss, it looks more like he's eating the heroines face.
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont mind kissing scenes.. 
i rather watch kissing scene than neck licking n sucking .. like the 90s
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
item songs irk me equally. so uncomfortable to watch them with family. the dresses, the choreography, the expressions, the lyrics getting worse. 
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: StevieG786

The kissing scenes in Bollywood look silly anyway, when Emran kisses someone  (Raaz 3 was ridiculously over the top) it doesn't even look like a kiss, it looks more like he's eating the heroines face.

🤣 So true. I saw a bit of Arjun and Parineeti's "passionate liplock" and was so grossed out. They have great chemistry but a liplock and all that lusty hunger and action was not necessary IMO ðŸ¤¢. 

The 90s weren't any better with some of the "romantic" scenes they had as well. And the item songs now - . And these are the kinds of songs kids pick and are inspired by. Has anyone seen that Indian Idol Junior episode where Vishal told this one young girl's mom that she should really monitor the kinds of things her child is exposed to like item songs that tend to have raunchy lyrics? I totally agree with him. Hearing things like  "Pallu ke neeche Chupake rakha hai Utta doon toh hangama ho" from little kids' mouths sounds vulgar. Well, it sounds vulgar in general. 

Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I found the kissing scene in Band Bajaa Baraat annoying..I mean it was so dragged..asit is kissing scenes are uncomfortable and when they drag it gets all the more embarassing when ur watching with ur family..i just wanted it to get over and done with fast 😆 

I agree 90s had its fair share of vulgarity..kissing was not very common, but there were a lot of rain songs, heroines in wet sarees, chest thumping and what not 😆

I still feel kissing is unnecessary in BW..most of them look forced and unnatural..love stories like DDLJ, dil hain ki Manta Nahin, jodha akbar had no kissing scenes but still the chemistry was looked so natural among the actors!!
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Unfortunately it's so awkward every time there is a lovemaking or kissing scene on screen
Watching movies with family has become impossible now
🤢

tell me about it!! when SRK and Kat kissed in JTHJ, God, we were all embarrassed..and shocked...Emraan Hashmi's kissing scenes are the worst..it looks like he's trying to swallow his heroine's face...I wished they would have stopped it..as it's not good for kids...they will get influence in the wrong way...some more, all those rape cases ðŸ˜² lovemaking and kissing should stop in Bollywood!
aurora-borealis thumbnail
I would tolerate the kissing scenes in BW movies if they weren't so cringeworthy and awkward. 🤢 I have yet to see a good kiss that hasn't made me feel uncomfortable. They need to stop trying to imitate hollywood and just stick to what they're good at & comfortable with.
they dont know hot to show kiss  nicely  , that kiss in  ishaqzaade  was very badly  done  ...even vidhya also dont know how to do it 😆