Arjun

found love on india-forums Ariya Pt8 pg43 7/23/13 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 47

krinal5chhayal

krinal5chhayal

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Nice and unique concept
Interesting prologue
Start it soon Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "found love on india-forums Ariya Pt8 pg43 7/23/13 (Page 5)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Harman987

IF-Dazzler

Harman987

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krinal5chhayal

Nice and unique concept
Interesting prologue
Start it soon Smile
Will do

Aks13

IF-Sizzlerz

Aks13

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Whn u r going to update it dr??????
Plzzz do it soon.

Harman987

IF-Dazzler

Harman987

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aks13

Whn u r going to update it dr??????
Plzzz do it soon.
soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aks13

Harman987

IF-Dazzler

Harman987

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

(Riya's P.O.V)
Hey everyone, I am Riya Rathore, and I am addicted to India-forums.

I am always on this website even at school. My friends hates it because I zone them out when I am on this website.

Ayesha- my best friend, always talks to me, but I feel so sad that I don't pay attention to her, and when I don't answer her she get angry and turns around to talk to Sakshi.

Ayesha is dating my brother Sameer Rathore. They are both quite serious about each other so I am happy for them.

I want my brother to be happy, since after our parents dies in a plane accident, he took care of my every need. We are twins but since he is older than me by 7 min, he like to keep me safe. I love him so much, Best brother ever.
Anyways we are in college, so education is tough on us. Sameer studies in the morning and works in the evening.
After our parent's death He took over the company. I  help him on weekends.

So Sameer and Ayesha started dating when we were seniors in High school, and they are still together and this is our last year of college.
We go to the same college, but Sameer, Ayesha and Sakshi goes to do MBA, while me and my other best friend- Shree goes to do M.D (Medical Doctor)

My life so far is perfect and I hope it remains perfect as well.

Tell me tell you about Shree.
Shree is a pure sweetheart. He is always there from me. I love him to death. Some people confuse our love they think we are dating, and we let them think that, but the truth is me and Shree share a love of brother and sister.
Shree is also a brother of Ayesha.
Ayesha Kapoor and Shreekant Kapoor.

Sakshi- is our common friend. She is so nice. She transferred from India and all of us became friends really fast. Sakshi's full name is Sakshi Anand. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have joined India-forums a while back. To be exact it will be 4 months next week. So read a lot different kind of fan-fiction. I love them I support writer. I comment on their writing on each part, and like them as well.

I am bunch of buddies as well all are so nice.

So I also started writing. My writing are on Arnav and Khushi (Can't use Arjun and Riya becuase this is their story so I chose my second favorite couple, hope you don't mind)

I poster my first part. I was so nervouse I kept checking every 5 min if someone commented or not.

After 2 days Someone comment. ----- Love it, It's awesome, Plzz cont. soon---

That made my day. So after that I started update almost everyday. I got a lot of comments and A lot buddy  request.

Then one day I got this comment ----- Need to grow up, it doesn't happen in real life, write something realistic----

I was in shock. I read the username and it was--- Darkbut real----

"Strange name"

I quickly went on his account.
Name-- Don't need to know Stakers
Age-- I know that enough
Gender--- Male

"male"

I sent him a PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap--- What did she write in PM

Harman987

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacVirMan505zaynie259abjeyaArjunKiAshParamjitApples94life93bebovirdisrividhya68aroojarainChristeeeLivingforARfly.highmadmadona...mishti...Mehek25Live-lifell_piya_llShanafrAnjuRishpinkerbellll_megha_lldevildiva21DivineDarknessDeepzpadukonechand91saritak

1993.ssg

Goldie

1993.ssg

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Nice update love it very Pls continue soon thanks for the pm

BDCTG

Goldie

BDCTG

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hmm... It's quite a different format of any kinda story on ArIya...

Seems interesting...

Continu soon...

P.S: I think 'Durkbut Real' os Arjun. Right??

bebovirdi

Goldie

bebovirdi

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
unique n different concept. ..
plz continue soon. ..
love it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top