India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

So what REALLY happens?

AlwaysAsYa IF-Rockerz
AlwaysAsYa
AlwaysAsYa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

But the sensational twist is waiting for Asad and Zoya's fans that there will be lots of romantic scenes amid Asad and Zoya in Ajmer after Asad saves Zoya and clears all his misunderstanding.

Zoya who is very understanding girl, has clue already that Tanveer wanted to keep her hands on Asad and thus she will believe Asad when he will tell the true story.

In Asad and Zoya's romantic love story is finally set to see some good love and caring moments sorting all confusions aside between lead couple Asad and Zoya. 

So these lines I specifically chose out the the latest metromasti article. 
Looks like Zoya has finally been able to settle down and put 2 and 2 together and realized Asad isn't at fault Wink
And Asad has cleared all their misunderstanding too which is another reason to be happy 

Now I'm just wondering when AsYa are having their romantic moments, where will tanveer be? This happens after the slap so why would Asad just slap her and be like "yea you tried to kill the love of my life and I caught you so I'm gonna ask you to go back to my house so you can continue to ruin our lives further". WHAT? And exactly what misunderstandings have been cleared? That Asad committed a "sin" or that he never did anything in the first place. I have a feeling he still thinks he did someone with Tanveer and that's why Tanveer is back at the houseAngry I just hope Asad uses his brain this time and sees that Tanveer hates Zoya and hopefully comes to the conclusion that Tanveer has set everything up so that he doesn't marry Zoya

Anyways, I'm happy for the fact that AsYa will romance in AjmerEmbarrassed hopefully we get a full and passionate confession from both of them this time tooSmile

Edited by AlwaysAsYa - 25 June 2013 at 9:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhima1RuchaMulayteddyyyGoodyTwoShoes

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top