SSLK forum's rank low?? Why??

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
What is going on? Sometimes this forum's rank is under 15 or 10 and now its on 34??

This show is awesome and going great enough.. To be at least under 10

Well... The trp for this show is going great!

But we need to make this forum more active!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For the love of God I can't figure out why the ranking is so low also.
haha...cuz gunjeevians are no more in this forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...simple and straight..ehπŸ˜›
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

haha...cuz gunjeevians are no more in this forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...simple and straight..ehπŸ˜›

🀣 I am not a Gunjeev fan and would rather have Gunjan with Maayank if anything, but you may be right lol. Plus there are barely any Vina scenes and other interesting scenes, only shaadi ka rituals drama progressing really slowly. Now that ended, the honemoon vacation will take years to finish.

Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

🀣 I am not a Gunjeev fan and would rather have Gunjan with Maayank if anything, but you may be right lol. Plus there are barely any Vina scenes and other interesting scenes, only shaadi ka rituals drama progressing really slowly. Now that ended, the honemoon vacation will take years to finish.

yeah sorry, i forgot to mention vina fans πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
simple, vina fans rajna fans and gunjeev fans were more active than mayan fans from the day i entered sslk forum .. and these days mayan is only on track.. so why others would take interest in spamming this forum

and most of them are not interested in mayan track and current story of s2 drama,gunjan mahan tantrums

and mayan fans are not taking interest or more busy than others πŸ˜›  Edited by smruti1981 - 10 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
added to the above reasons...many former active forumwalis in SSLK has stopped watching the show itself as they've lost interest in it and have nothing to say about the show anymore...i'm one of them!!!Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: California.Luv

What is going on? Sometimes this forum's rank is under 15 or 10 and now its on 34??

This show is awesome and going great enough.. To be at least under 10

Well... The trp for this show is going great!

But we need to make this forum more active!!

Pls dont mind if i Ask this ..Are you an active memberof this forum?? .. because  I hardly see your presence in this forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†