Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

LU Fly Girls Club # 9 (Page 99)

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Right guys after a lot of thinking actually overthinking i've come up with two theories of why Asad and Tanveer were going Ajmer together.

1st - Either they are married and going on honeymoon (sorry guys i feel ashamed to say this but Gul khan is torturing us so might be possible). Once there Asad might see Zoya i dunno but might happen

2nd - Maybe tanu convinces Asad to get married to her all the baby drama crap and then they go to seek blessings!

OR IT COULD BE BILLI IS A DESPERATE BEG AND JUST FOLLOWED HIM!! I like this idea the best

Please slap me now!!

Nishu...I wanted Sad and Zoe to got to Ajmer to seek blessings...yeh kya ho raha hai.

GUL desrves a tight slap re...yu desrve a hugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya713-MitwaIshqPe-

-MitwaIshqPe- IF-Stunnerz
-MitwaIshqPe-
-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I hate being right when I predict something horrible to happen!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya713

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Originally posted by priya713

Right guys after a lot of thinking actually overthinking i've come up with two theories of why Asad and Tanveer were going Ajmer together.

1st - Either they are married and going on honeymoon (sorry guys i feel ashamed to say this but Gul khan is torturing us so might be possible). Once there Asad might see Zoya i dunno but might happen

2nd - Maybe tanu convinces Asad to get married to her all the baby drama crap and then they go to seek blessings!

OR IT COULD BE BILLI IS A DESPERATE BEG AND JUST FOLLOWED HIM!! I like this idea the best

Please slap me now!!

I wont slap you Smile but I don't think it could be any of these...
1) There's no way in heck that Asad would agree to a honeymoon. He might marry under obligation but no one will force him to go on a honeymoon with the cat. Thank God.
2) No way because that would take a couple of QH weeks to have that happen and the SBS clips are already out so Im thinking that scene will happen next week 
3) they already said that both Asad and Tanveer are standing together with their luggage so they must be going together

#2 is possible but i hope to God its not! Unhappy
You're right...Asad is not going on any honeymoon. Honeymoon is for happy times...Besides...Zoya wanted to go Paris on her honeymoon with him so thats reserved for her only! 
PS: I know we aint getting QH in Paris but you get my point! LOL

You never know. Maybe thats how they'll end the series...AsYa in France...making little French babies LOL

DreA-MitwaIshqPe-

-MitwaIshqPe- IF-Stunnerz
-MitwaIshqPe-
-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KambakthIshq

Please slap me now!!

Nishu...I wanted Sad and Zoe to got to Ajmer to seek blessings...yeh kya ho raha hai.

Thats what I wanted too Cry
Thanks for the hug!! Hug
KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

its going too slow. I want them to pick up the show a little. other than that, i liked the episode. I like the Ajmer scenes cuz its something different. I hope we get to see a glimpse of Asad in Ajmer at least in tomorrow's precap. 

doubt it Pri...since Asad goes to Ajmer with Billi. the whole sequence of Billi nautanki has to be done for them to reach AjmerConfused...this might take a while...

So Asad and Tanveer go to Ajmer for their own reasons and then happens to run into Zoya there?? 

yes my dear...this is true! its damn clear from SBS clips

-MitwaIshqPe-

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Please slap me now!!

we all need a therapeutic group Hug after having to watch this whole week of QH. 

-MitwaIshqPe-

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Omg is Kambakhtishq - Shrutz

LOLLOL haan ...you like itLOL

-MitwaIshqPe-

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Please slap me now!!

I wont slap you Smile but I don't think it could be any of these...
1) There's no way in heck that Asad would agree to a honeymoon. He might marry under obligation but no one will force him to go on a honeymoon with the cat. Thank God.
2) No way because that would take a couple of QH weeks to have that happen and the SBS clips are already out so Im thinking that scene will happen next week 
3) they already said that both Asad and Tanveer are standing together with their luggage so they must be going together

#2 is possible but i hope to God its not! Unhappy
You're right...Asad is not going on any honeymoon. Honeymoon is for happy times...Besides...Zoya wanted to go Paris on her honeymoon with him so thats reserved for her only! 
PS: I know we aint getting QH in Paris but you get my point! LOL

You never know. Maybe thats how they'll end the series...AsYa in France...making little French babies LOL
Awww...everytime I think bout them having babies I get mushy! Cute dimpled babies! 

priya713-MitwaIshqPe-

Go to top