Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Gosh i dnt understand ppl
Why should karan or surbhi quit
I mean you quit if you dont like it and leave us in PEACE
Asyaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisbahx

So true!! Why u telling the actors to quit if ur not satisfied it would be best if u quit!! Some people are so stupid

I know right!! Some people take the show too serious and that's how he is suppose to act and i think they both are doing justice to the roleπŸ‘πŸΌ
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya713

Aww, left for a few minutes and lost Shrutz and about 5 pages of awesome convo! πŸ˜”

Btw, Drea..feel you on the "outsiders"...whats up with the chick who thinks Karan should quit QH? I edited my comment twice and kept adding paragraphs!  πŸ˜†

That chick is mental...the other day she said Tanveer was prettier than Zoya and that Asad should marry Tanveer and they can have a happy life together. I was like who is THIS psycho! 
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HallyH

When will i be added as a member on this thread

When Tulip remembers! We gotta remind her πŸ˜†
HallyH thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Exactly! Sometimes I wanna let fly the first few words that come to my mind but it would be considered rude! Then I try to annoy them if I can...like the other dayπŸ˜†</font>

I do that I try to annoy them but i think i get more angry than them πŸ˜†
Asyaforever thumbnail

When will i be added as a member on this thread

Take that up with Aarthi...HallyπŸ˜‰
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol guys looks like we are the only sane left!!
Asyaforever thumbnail

Gosh i dnt understand ppl
Why should karan or surbhi quit
I mean you quit if you dont like it and leave us in PEACE

Amen sister
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You know what annoys me more is that they claim to be obsessed Qubool hai fans!! My foot!! Like hello I am crazy about the show. When i mean crazy i mean I have to watch every second of the show!! When a episode in on 2 seperate parts I have to go back and watch that second i just missed! So i'm very crazy! But i dont go around the forum saying that they should end the show because its not meeting my standards! Hell NO its not made to suit only you!! Ufff
HallyH thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisbahx

You know what annoys me more is that they claim to be obsessed Qubool hai fans!! My foot!! Like hello I am crazy about the show. When i mean crazy i mean I have to watch every second of the show!! When a episode in on 2 seperate parts I have to go back and watch that second i just missed! So i'm very crazy! But i dont go around the forum saying that they should end the show because its not meeting my standards! Hell NO its not made to suit only you!! Ufff

OMG NISU I DOOO THE SAMMMEEE
SERIOUSLY
I have to do that!
Also puhlease they dnt have a right to be called a fan
Its like they think the show is just for them
And also if like one does something wrong like when asad thought he had slept with tannu
Urgh he is not good for zoya he always takes tannu side he should be with tannu W*F 😑
I cant stop ranting now