Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

LU Fly Girls Club # 9 (Page 24)

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 11023

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damar

BRB

OkiesWink

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Joined: 03 February 2013
Posts: 10731

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
On a totally different note.
I just adore the way Asad looks at Zoya. Karan has these expression down to par. So dreamy! 



I could just stare at him all day   Day Dreaming Day Dreaming . . .ahem . . . in a total not stalkerish way of course Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsyaforeverDreA

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 11023

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
What's up??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 26736

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cclove

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Originally posted by cclove

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Originally posted by damar

Intitally I didn't understand what was the password for the Zoya's ipad.Now it's clear.I got confused but now I know
Yeah i got confused too...Its Jahapanah 6 packs right?

Yep it is. That Najma/Asad seen was heartbreaking and sweet at the same time. Unhappy
Finally someone is consoling him for a change.

He consoled Najma, Dilshad, Ayaan and Zoya. Its about time he got a hug from someone. 

I'm just thankful that Najma was there and that witch didn't come near him today. You know how she's looking for excuses to be near him and touch him Dead
Yeah some rape victim she is eh? Smh. He probably would've pushed her away though. Cause she is the cause of his problems.


Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 26 June 2013 at 5:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Joined: 03 February 2013
Posts: 10731

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damar

[QUOTE

I'm just thankful that Najma was there and that witch didn't come near him today. You know how she's looking for excuses to be near him and touch him Dead
  
 
She cant come now because she knows everybody hates her Angry
[/QUOTE]

I don't think that'll even faze her. did you hear her dialogue even after Dilshad gave her a piece of her mind. This witch is overconfident. I'm hoping that too much pride will be her downfall. She underestimating the bond this family has formed with Zoya! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 26736

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cclove

On a totally different note.
I just adore the way Asad looks at Zoya. Karan has these expression down to par. So dreamy! 



I could just stare at him all day   Day Dreaming Day Dreaming . . .ahem . . . in a total not stalkerish way of course Embarrassed
Excuse you...I will embrace my stalker ways ok. I WILL stalk that man if I ever get a chance! LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyaforever-Candz-

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 11023

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Originally posted by cclove

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Originally posted by cclove

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Originally posted by damar

Intitally I didn't understand what was the password for the Zoya's ipad.Now it's clear.I got confused but now I know
Yeah i got confused too...Its Jahapanah 6 packs right?

Yep it is. That Najma/Asad seen was heartbreaking and sweet at the same time. Unhappy
Finally someone is consoling him for a change.

He consoled Najma, Dilshad, Ayaan and Zoya. Its about time he got a hug from someone. 

I'm just thankful that Najma was there and that witch didn't come near him today. You know how she's looking for excuses to be near him and touch him Dead
Yeah some rape victim he is eh? Smh. He probably would've pushed her away though. Cause she is the cause of his problems.
I was shocked to see him do that like seriously...It means deep deep deep down he blames her for Zoya leavingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-DreA

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Joined: 03 February 2013
Posts: 10731

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
If I guy I liked looked at me like this I'd be lost  . . . Dammit Asad! Too dreamy. And I'm just going gaga over Asad right now. 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraliciousDreA

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OH-ADDICT ( BOYS OR GIRLS )

2

Author: keerthanakrazzy   Replies: 10   Views: 1278

keerthanakrazzy 10 1278 20 July 2013 at 7:36pm by -ElmoFuj-
Asad Miah's Girls' Hostel- Delight!

2 3 4

Author: Marybarton   Replies: 24   Views: 2806

Marybarton 24 2806 25 March 2013 at 11:33pm by Marybarton
Numb : The Lost Girls : Zoya.

2

Author: -Alia-   Replies: 11   Views: 1134

-Alia- 11 1134 20 March 2013 at 9:24am by cutiesanya
jab tak hai jaan poem in zoya/IF girls ishtyle

Author: banaya   Replies: 6   Views: 1175

banaya 6 1175 17 February 2013 at 10:42am by AsYa_fan
ALL guy n girls of india-forums must read

2 3

Author: banaya   Replies: 19   Views: 1856

banaya 19 1856 17 February 2013 at 7:58am by ojas143

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index