India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

LU Fly Girls Club # 9 (Page 147)

Bablylovely20 IF-Rockerz
Bablylovely20
Bablylovely20

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
If i said about my self i rarely wear indian clothes when i went outside. I am comfortable with zeans and tops and my parents or family is ok with it

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bablylovely20

Originally posted by Asyaforever

So Babs this is a random question but i was wondering...do everybody wear Indian wear in where you are from like on a regular basis like they do in the soaps???Embarrassed
in my place there is maximum people who wear only india wear but here very less people are open minded u knw . But if u look at the metro city like delhi,mumbai and all they didnt bother i thnk maximum people dont bother what type of dres you wear

I was wondering that!! Soo do you wear western clothing or are you more conservative cuz i know i wore anindian wear for a day i couldn't wait to take it off as it was making very hottSmile
Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

If i said about my self i rarely wear indian clothes when i went outside. I am comfortable with zeans and tops and my parents or family is ok with it

Well here i can't say the same...if somebody wears a indian wear here is either a weddings they are going to or a prayers and people watch you strange when you are wearing it probably b'cuz indian wear makes indians look extra beautifulSmile 
Bablylovely20 IF-Rockerz
Bablylovely20
Bablylovely20

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Oh thats grate yar infact i have a interest on being a actress. I did play in my school ana clg and i love it. And if you want to learn hindi then you can learn easily itsnt a big deal just talk with you frnds in hindi language

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyaforever

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Oh thats grate yar infact i have a interest on being a actress. I did play in my school ana clg and i love it. And if you want to learn hindi then you can learn easily itsnt a big deal just talk with you frnds in hindi language

Yep i know right!! Like youWink how come you never went for any auditions like for a showLOL if i were you i would have done nagged my parents to go for an auditions(if there are any)LOL

Edited by Asyaforever - 27 June 2013 at 10:55pm
Bablylovely20 IF-Rockerz
Bablylovely20
Bablylovely20

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Well here i can't say the same...if somebody wears a indian wear here is either a weddings they are going to or a prayers and people watch you strange when you are wearing it probably b'cuz indian wear makes indians look extra beautifulSmile
i agree with you indian girls look more beautiful in indian wear. I remember recently i wear my mom's sari and jewel and i m looking beter than my usual look :-P and my frnd who stay in NY she also said that when she wear indian clothes in functions her frnds praise her alot
Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

i agree with you indian girls look more beautiful in indian wear. I remember recently i wear my mom's sari and jewel and i m looking beter than my usual look :-P and my frnd who stay in NY she also said that when she wear indian clothes in functions her frnds praise her alot

Same here!! i went to a divali programme in school and as i entered my classroom cuz i was late as usualLOL one boy said WOAH!! and it was the boy i had a crush on sooo i felt really niceEmbarrassed
Bablylovely20 IF-Rockerz
Bablylovely20
Bablylovely20

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
As i stay in orissa here no audition takes place for hindi dailysoap and i m nt interested in odia dailysoaps. And moreover first i have to complete my study :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyaforever

Go to top