LU Fly Girls Club # 9 - Page 96

Posted: 10 years ago
The reaction post is edited:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3645064
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Well there is a girl on india forums who keeps upseting others who make reaction posts. She feels only i can do them. Someone called Desi made a beautiful reaction post and this obsessed buddy pm'd her saying she cant do them because I make them. How is fair? Surely its an open forum. I really want desi to carry on making them!!

Awww...I know right she probably thought it was your thing like Aarthi does the LU but she didn't have the right to PM the girl and told her she can't do that everybody is free on this forum...I agree with Drea she probably likes you that's why she did that😃

I dunno ever since i've been making reaction posts she has been liking and commenting. Its annoying cuz i dont know her

You ever talked to her??
Originally posted by Asyaforever

You ever talked to her??

I just reply to her comments on my posts like i do to everyone
But she pm'd me saying that she told Desi not to make reaction posts
And i was like why? Who are u to say that? I told her to apologise but she went offline
Originally posted by Asyaforever

Awww...I know right she probably thought it was your thing like Aarthi does the LU but she didn't have the right to PM the girl and told her she can't do that everybody is free on this forum...I agree with Drea she probably likes you that's why she did that😃

I just think how dare she?? I feel so bad! 😭

And i was like why? Who are u to say that? I told her to apologise but she went offline
You should message Desi and let her know whats up. 

Awww she probably feeling bad now...and i can't imagine how Desi must be feeling after she told her that😒
I've just spoken to her. She was saying how its not my fault and I shouldnt say sorry. She has too much going on and this was like the last straw. Oh Drea what do I do
I'm sorry guys I was upset and this is the only place I thought of coming. I'm sorry if I got u worried or upset. But I really dont think I can do reaction posts again

I just think how dare she?? I feel so bad! 😭

I mean exactly...If u have a problem with it and it is your thing you would have told her something about but that girl didn't have to do that...but Nisu it looks to me like you have a little fan😆 Cheer up nah you should PM Desi and tell her that she should continue with her beautiful reactions and things