LU Fly Girls Club # 9 - Page 80

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

What the?! Where'd you hear or read that? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

lol. Yes, it was article today. Let me see if I can find it :) 
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you!
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Another thing that irks me is that some say..."I watch this show for KSG only" Others say "I watch this show for Surbhi only". My thoughts go...well watch the show and comment only on your fav actors performance. But no. they gotta talk about</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"I hated this and i hated that,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Zoya is this, Asad is that...(mostly Asad gets the brunt of everything)"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And then they move onto Ms Gul. "Gul is dumb, Gul go screw yourself, Gul is this Gul is that"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They're ruining the show! They're butchering the characters! WAH WAH WAH. Like big ass babies.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I get to the point of wanting to say...PLEASE shut the f**k up!πŸ˜†If you dont like it dont watch it.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ok my rant is over🀣</font>

Also when they say they watch for KSG they will say Surbhi cant act with kag He needed someone beter or crap
And then with Surbhi KSG cant act properly and needs a shave or surbhi is way better

And then what annoys me more
Those fans that come on QH forum sayin that KSG is this that
SJ is this that
OMG OMG JUST SHT THE HELL UP AND GET THE EFF OFF HERE
oh wow. Ppl post the dumbest crap. New one about Karan and Jennifer parting ways bc he cheated. Wth? ...and of course its from a newbie. Dumb MID's 

sorry, Drea, couldn't find the link to the other one about the suicide girl
Originally posted by HallyH

Also when they say they watch for KSG they will say Surbhi cant act with kag He needed someone beter or crap
And then with Surbhi KSG cant act properly and needs a shave or surbhi is way better

And then what annoys me more
Those fans that come on QH forum sayin that KSG is this that
SJ is this that
OMG OMG JUST SHT THE HELL UP AND GET THE EFF OFF HERE
Exactly! They friggin work my nerves yo! 
Originally posted by priya713

oh wow. Ppl post the dumbest crap. New one about Karan and Jennifer parting ways bc he cheated. Wth? ...and of course its from a newbie. Dumb MID's 

sorry, Drea, couldn't find the link to the other one about the suicide girl
Those MID's aint got no damn life. 
OMG priya tfs
Poor Karan that girl man yu aint a fan ur just PURE WEIRD
Ok, gotta run! New Kids concert tonight.  Too tired to actually want to go anymore but i bought the tickets 4 months ago so I'm stuck. Im sure I'll end up loving it though. Talk to you girls later. 

OMG priya tfs

calling her "weird" is being nice πŸ˜‰

OMG priya tfs
Yeah man...that girl was wayyy OTT. I wonder if she would've done it on the real though

Bye Priya!