Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Asyaforever

Listen to this claims that Asad raped her and stuff right and tried to fight him off and thing but couldn't right but why in the world is she only touching his shoulder in odd moments๐Ÿ˜‰ like yesterday when he aggressively move her hand off his๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly...shes such a strange rape victim! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Its not normal that he takes everything she says and not question...Its so strange. Maybe she never did a wrong thing in her childhood so he thinks she can do no wrong now...

But everyone would be lucky to have a friend like Asad I guess...

So true Drea.But it's difficult to get such friendship in real life ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Listen to this claims that Asad raped her and stuff right and tried to fight him off and thing but couldn't right but why in the world is she only touching his shoulder in odd moments๐Ÿ˜‰ like yesterday when he aggressively move her hand off his๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the look he threw her when she put her hand on him the second time. ๐Ÿ˜†
Enlightment thumbnail

Exactly!!! i see people done make name and thing for Jammy and Tanu= JaNu๐Ÿคข

I was on Jaanu thread a few times so as to see what they are discussing.All they do is play games and stuff ๐Ÿคฃ
Asyaforever thumbnail

Its not normal that he takes everything she says and not question...Its so strange. Maybe she never did a wrong thing in her childhood so he thinks she can do no wrong now...

Exactly!! Nobody is prefect and if she is sooo prefect something is definitely fishy there...He needs to ask her what the hell is she still doing in his house after he supposed stripped her honor and tarnish her reputation and cause her to be spoilt๐Ÿ˜†
Asyaforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: damar

Now what does your signature mean ๐Ÿ˜† Lea

What signature hunny๐Ÿ˜†
Enlightment thumbnail

Exactly!! Nobody is prefect and if she is sooo prefect something is definitely fishy there...He needs to ask her what the hell is she still doing in his house after he supposed stripped her honor and tarnish her reputation and cause her to be spoilt๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘ like your question Lea
Enlightment thumbnail

What signature hunny๐Ÿ˜†

Love life  ๐Ÿ˜†
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Asad is a good friend no doubt. It's Tanu that gives women a bad name.  I have given thought there must be reason that Asad trusts her so much. I would actually love to know what made her change into the disgusting piece of work she is today from the sweet girl that the Khan's thought she was
Asyaforever thumbnail

Exactly...shes such a strange rape victim! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I think she is the first one who was raped and is full on ready to embrace and console her rapists๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†