Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cclove

Yep it is. That Najma/Asad seen was heartbreaking and sweet at the same time. πŸ˜”

Yes it was but atleast he knows now how much Zoya loved him 😭.That's one positive point πŸ˜ƒ
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE

I'm just thankful that Najma was there and that witch didn't come near him today. You know how she's looking for excuses to be near him and touch him πŸ€’
[/QUOTE]  

She cant come now because she knows everybody hates her 😑
Asyaforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: damar

Hi Lea no matter what I can't see your emos πŸ€”

Awww really?? well is a monkey i think wavingπŸ˜‰
Asyaforever thumbnail

OkiesπŸ˜‰
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
On a totally different note.
I just adore the way Asad looks at Zoya. Karan has these expression down to par. So dreamy! 

I could just stare at him all day     . . .ahem . . . in a total not stalkerish way of course πŸ˜³
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I'm just thankful that Najma was there and that witch didn't come near him today. You know how she's looking for excuses to be near him and touch him πŸ€’

Yeah some rape victim she is eh? Smh. He probably would've pushed her away though. Cause she is the cause of his problems.
Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 10 years ago
-Candz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: damar

[QUOTE

She cant come now because she knows everybody hates her 😑

I don't think that'll even faze her. did you hear her dialogue even after Dilshad gave her a piece of her mind. This witch is overconfident. I'm hoping that too much pride will be her downfall. She underestimating the bond this family has formed with Zoya! 
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

On a totally different note.

I just adore the way Asad looks at Zoya. Karan has these expression down to par. So dreamy! 

I could just stare at him all day     . . .ahem . . . in a total not stalkerish way of course πŸ˜³

Excuse you...I will embrace my stalker ways ok. I WILL stalk that man if I ever get a chance! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Asyaforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Yeah some rape victim he is eh? Smh. He probably would've pushed her away though. Cause she is the cause of his problems.

I was shocked to see him do that like seriously...It means deep deep deep down he blames her for Zoya leaving😊
-Candz- thumbnail
If I guy I liked looked at me like this I'd be lost  . . . Dammit Asad! Too dreamy. And I'm just going gaga over Asad right now.