Assad the brainless twit

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tannu said that her husbands goon hit him on head and asad was hurt and unconscious.  So did this goon suddenly forget his mission of kidnapping tannu and took one look at her and unconscious asad and ran away from the factory.  

Then tannu dear dragged him to a conveniently located bed in back of a unknown factory and picked him up and laid him on bed.  Why not call his poor mommy.  

Injured asad gained consciousness and raped billi and then went back to his beauty sleep.   Since billi likes to play rough she fell in love with asad and ever since has not been able to keep her hands off asad.  Sickening.  

How did soya get to the factory.  Maybe she got s.o.s. message from tan veer and rushed to save as ads bestie in her bridal glory. 

Asad said in rain scene that Zola was also there was a threesome the reason that drove asad to raping his tehzeeb yafta friend.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

That EXACTLY my point.. He is super dumb man.. DUMB is an understatement for this man.. How did he forget that their mission was to kill Tannu not him.?? And if Tanveer was strong enough to carry him to the other room, knowing that he is twice or thrice her weight, how the hell wasn't she able to stop him.?? And and and,,, why was there lipstick marks on his gorse?? I'm sure that he didn't force her to do those now did he???also, when Tannu was "kidnapped", he went right after her, but when Zoya left today, he just dropped an few tears and went looking for her the next day.. DUMBNESS.. He doesn't deserve shit.. He is too dumb for anyone's taste... I don't care how good looking he is.. The fact that he doesn't use his brain in such crucial yet obvious times is appalling... And NO, saying sorry and dropping a few tears isn't gonna cut it this time.. It better not.. How come he didn't question how Zoya got to the factory??? Nobody can justify his dumb behavior with the sympathy card any longer.. I don't sympathize this man longer... His dense and dumbness has led him to this situation
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saathfan

Tannu said that her husbands goon hit him on head and asad was hurt and unconscious.  So did this goon suddenly forget his mission of kidnapping tannu and took one look at her and unconscious asad and ran away from the factory.  

Then tannu dear dragged him to a conveniently located bed in back of a unknown factory and picked him up and laid him on bed.  Why not call his poor mommy.  

Injured asad gained consciousness and raped billi and then went back to his beauty sleep.   Since billi likes to play rough she fell in love with asad and ever since has not been able to keep her hands off asad.  Sickening.  

How did soya get to the factory.  Maybe she got s.o.s. message from tan veer and rushed to save as ads bestie in her bridal glory. 

Asad said in rain scene that Zola was also there was a threesome the reason that drove asad to raping his tehzeeb yafta friend.  

O.M.G.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sarcasm is becoming! 👏👏👏👏

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well tanveer herself admitted that she lost control too- usse gunaah hogaya... so she admitted that she is party to it, still if asad feels responsible for her izzat and uska daag... GRRR!

But you cant blame Asad. Or Zoya. Or anyone. It's the creatives who are just convulating the plot so much...
Edited by monaco - 10 years ago
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sorry but I lost the point after seeing Assad and Soya in the post. Assad I have not heard of and soya is good for health 😆
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlahBytes

I am sorry but I lost the point after seeing Assad and Soya in the post. Assad I have not heard of and soya is good for health 😆

🤣 🤣 
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ever since that billi bitch came into this show, everybody has reached a whole new level of dumbness - including me, who keeps waking up every morning in the hopes that 'Today! Today shall be the day that bitch is caught and murdered!'

She has satyanash-ed this show 😡
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Ever since that billi bitch came into this show, everybody has reached a whole new level of dumbness - including me, who keeps waking up every morning in the hopes that 'Today! Today shall be the day that bitch is caught and murdered!'

She has satyanash-ed this show😡

😆
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Saathfan

Tannu said that her husbands goon hit him on head and asad was hurt and unconscious. So did this goon suddenly forget his mission of kidnapping tannu and took one look at her and unconscious asad and ran away from the factory.

Then tannu dear dragged him to a conveniently located bed in back of a unknown factory and picked him up and laid him on bed. Why not call his poor mommy.

Injured asad gained consciousness and raped billi and then went back to his beauty sleep. Since billi likes to play rough she fell in love with asad and ever since has not been able to keep her hands off asad. Sickening.

How did soya get to the factory. Maybe she got s.o.s. message from tan veer and rushed to save as ads bestie in her bridal glory.

👏 😆
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlahBytes

🤣