India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad said it

ek_nai_paheli Senior Member
ek_nai_paheli
ek_nai_paheli

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
The writers and creatives of this show are really regressing. I am completely disgusted after watching today's episode (in North America). They have gone back to Balaji era. No offence meant to anyone but look at what they are showing. Evil succeeds over truth. Whether it is Raziya's or Tanveer. So according to them it is alright to do what Tanveer is doing and get away with it. and why is Asad character so weak and stupid. Something I fail to understand.

Has the writer changed on this show. It was not so bad when it started but now it is degenerating. I know for sure that some of us here are gonna stop watching it. We get enough of it.  Totally disgusting and that Tanveer  only and only if they change th story line and wipe that smirk off her face.  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

srinivasanmsssudhajyothi06Magical_MinAM_MAWonderphoolrecoupimmigreat54divyabelleRuchaMulaysoapwatcher1trina2010GoodyTwoShoes

zoyamaniac Senior Member
zoyamaniac
zoyamaniac

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
kaise bani bani kaise bani pulari bina chattuni kaise bani  

Cool dear  After a storm comes a calm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhug

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
What did Asad say?
Evil succeeds over truth yes...but for a limited time. Its the concept for all shows. 
Jalkaur Senior Member
Jalkaur
Jalkaur

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
It seems as if the writers are making Tanveer as the main female lead. She's getting all the camera time, she succeeds in her evil ways . She's going to succeed in being the DIL of Dilshaad. Everyone in that house is stupid. Dilshaad should have kicked Tanveer out immediately. She did not need to give her a hint. Why is s he still living with them? Why don't they do some detective work to see if she is really married or not?? is she going to claim Asad, I mean JAMMY as the father of her baby? the way writers are going about it, it sure seems like it. She's going to have that go her way too

I have to mute the tv when her face comes on. i can not tolerate to watch her. 

Please let t he truth come out, so Asad, I mean JAMMY can kick his childhood friend out of the house. I mean he is so blind to her. He believes everything she says.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupzoyamaniacsoapwatcher1mochhug

recoup Groupbie
recoup
recoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
As per karan interview he is disappointed with the story  line and it appears that coming few weeks are going to be unlogical  and bakwas and tanveer  may not be exposed fully. It is definitely going the EKTA type show. They are just saying asya will be together  after ajmer but i don't think so that so soon they will be together .
rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Good post but dear doesn't matter whether you're from North America or South America

Nor does it matter if you stop watching
What matters is that Asya are going through hard times and we should support them
soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Yes, the calm is before the storm usually, after the storm, there is all the havoc to deal with, and Tanveer has created quite a havoc. Asad is so lacking sense, he still says he will take care of that Billi and not let anything happen to her. Totally shameless to show Billu winning, if she gets married to Asad, I for one will quit watching this show.
shan68 Groupbie
shan68
shan68

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I will be foolish to reunion asya without full truth of tanveer. If not it will become one more Dilshad, rashis, shireen story where zoya goes on weeping and as usual asad will be spineless and dumb.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

icanKulfiBai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top