India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

concussion and se* !

Arnavdewaani Senior Member
Arnavdewaani
Arnavdewaani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
concussion and memory loss happens but post concussion se* is a first . usually people hv headaches , vision problems LOLLOLLOL 
But I hv to admit the way they showed the story abt wht Billi said had happened vs wht actually happened was really interesting.
Tannu really redefines "shameless" and amprapali is doing a great job. If I see her in person I will be tempted to slap her.

Edited by Arnavdewaani - 25 June 2013 at 8:17pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasayogieShaktipreethraishirecoupSana70poorvabRuchaMulaybraich_galGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesshanakyasharan

deedeez Groupbie
deedeez
deedeez

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
The thing that i totally found weird about Tannu's story today was that she said 'Aapne mere saath zabardasti ki'.. Still in the very next breath she goes ahead and touches him.. ROFL What logic is this?? Isn't she way too comfortable with someone who has apparently done Zabardasti with her just a night ago..Angry.. She should at least act like she's in angst..Dead 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiTv_wale_babumsg1Arnavdewaani

Arnavdewaani
Arnavdewaani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deedeez

The thing that i totally found weird about Tannu's story today was that she said 'Aapne mere saath zabardasti ki'.. Still in the very next breath she goes ahead and touches him.. ROFL What logic is this?? Isn't she way too comfortable with someone who has apparently done Zabardasti with her just a night ago..Angry.. She should at least act like she's in angst..Dead 

Fully agree. Not only that , remember the lipstick marks on Asad's chest/belly. I can bet that is not something u see on a rapist Confused
But Asad has retired his brain. we need Zoya to figure this out for him and save him from his beloved tannu. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raishi

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
the funniest was...hum aurat zaat..kya karte...so i eventually gave in??..lol...aurat kehlaane ke layak hi nahi aur aurat zaat ki baat karti hai..some forumwaasis are also saying ki phone kyun nahi kiya..chalo ek baar uska bhi ek plausible explanation hai...Asad ka phone toot gaya tha and tanveer ka phone shayad struggle mein gir gaya ho (she can lie abt this)...but Asad made advances towards her (like she puts it) and then she gave in...it did not remain rape anymore...the way she made it sound was like they both lost it in the heat of a weak moment...maybe that is the reason she is still sympathizing with jammy..now it is not being projected as a rape...it is being projected as a mistaken one night stand...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiArnavdewaanibraich_galGredandForge

Arnavdewaani
Arnavdewaani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

the funniest was...hum aurat zaat..kya karte...so i eventually gave in??..lol...aurat kehlaane ke layak hi nahi aur aurat zaat ki baat karti hai..some forumwaasis are also saying ki phone kyun nahi kiya..chalo ek baar uska bhi ek plausible explanation hai...Asad ka phone toot gaya tha and tanveer ka phone shayad struggle mein gir gaya ho (she can lie abt this)...but Asad made advances towards her (like she puts it) and then she gave in...it did not remain rape anymore...the way she made it sound was like they both lost it in the heat of a weak moment...maybe that is the reason she is still sympathizing with jammy..now it is not being projected as a rape...it is being projected as a mistaken one night stand...

true ... and Asad still has no questions in his mind that "tehzeeb "ki queen is not even a little upset with her jammy altho he did make the first move ...go figure

starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnavdewaani

true ... and Asad still has no questions in his mind that "tehzeeb "ki queen is not even a little upset with her jammy altho he did make the first move ...go figure

Arey bhagwaan ki daya hai that he is at least jerking her off now...nahi toh chipka rehta tha din bhar apni tannu seLOL

Arnavdewaani

Sana70 Goldie
Sana70
Sana70

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
only one good thing is Jammy abb Tannu,Tannu ki maalaa japnaa toh banddh kareigaa 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnavdewaanistarsinmyeyes

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Forget about it being a rape or not. Normally if the guy had tried to force himself onto her and she wasn't able to stop it, one can understand but that guy was drugged and hit on the head. Even if the drug effect didn't last, he should've suffered a concussion. She couldn't handle him then? How stupid! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnavdewaanistarsinmyeyes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index