Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

TS: Epic Battle RK vs. Sultan

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Part 1

Thousands of fans united under one roof, only one name on their lips. 

RK…RK…RK…!

The crowd breaks out in thunderous applause as our beloved Superstar, clad in pristine white enters the stadium.  Fans scream and verbalize their support for RK.

We love you RK!

We support you!

Go kick that devil's butt!

Despite all the support, RK remains solemn.  His mind focused on the tough battle ahead.  He walks through the long path to the stage where he will fight his mortal enemy.  Sultan has dared to impugn his father's honor.   He must gain it back even if it's through death.

As Sultan, clad in sinister black, enters the stadium from the other side, the crowd goes in a tizzy.  Loyal fans of beloved Superstar express their outrage.  They are armed with vegetables of their choice and throw them at Sultan.  He tries to avoid the incoming missiles as he makes his way to the fighting ring.  The furor of the fans rings his ears.

Leave our Rishabala alone!

Go back to the Jungle!

Go to hell and take your crazy mama with you!

Take the veggies, go to the market and become a vendor!  

Get a real job and give up your toy guns!  You're son's smarter and more mature than you!

Sultan's clothes barely survive the attack, all sorts of vegetables now clinging on his once clean, black outfit and hair.  He brushes off the offending items quickly and step into the fighting ring.  His gaze zeroes in on his mortal enemy, the man who dared to win the heart of the girl he loves.  The man considered to be the legitimate son of his spineless, deceitful father.  He must right the wrong and restore back his mother's honor, even if it is through death.

Both men glare and size each other up.  The moment of truth is upon the mighty warriors.  They shed their robes to reveal a pair of finely chiseled chest, shoulders and muscled arms.  The fans go wild, eyes wide with lust, drooling over the half-naked, golden skinned, gorgeous men.  The temperature just went up several degrees in the stadium.

They pick up their respective swords and circle each other, ready to parry and attack.

RK (snarls):  Say your last prayers Sultan…because you're finished!

Sultan (evil grin):  Don't be so overconfident…that will be your downfall.

RK (smirks):  Death hasn't taken an appointment with me yet.  He knows better than to come before my permission.  But you're time…is UP!

He raises his sword in a mighty cry and charges against Sultan.  Their swords clash as they deftly block each other's blows.  The crowd oohs and ahhs at their excellent swordmanship, it's like a work of art.  In a stroke of clever maneuvering, RK gets beyond Sultan's defense and slashes through his left side.  He jumps back and smirks at the angry, red gash. 

The fans go wild and cheers loudly for their hero. 

RK…RK…RK…RK!

RK (flips his sword threateningly):  Take back your words and I'll let you live so you and your crazy mother can skip town.

Sultan (holds his side, breathing heavily):  Never!  Our father married my mother and abandoned her.  I WILL restore her honor at any cost!

RK (snarls):  MY father was a good, honorable man!  He would never treat a woman so abominably and abandon his own child.  Your so-called mother is a lunatic and she's lying!

The fans nod their heads in agreement.  They are with their Superstar.

Sultan (snarls back):  He WAS a power-seeking, money-hungry, dishonorable a**!  He didn't give a damn about HIS family!  (Taunts)  He proved he didn't give a damn by killing himself like a bloody coward.

The fans gasp in outrage.   How dare the dumb don utter such words?

RK roars like a wounded bull and charges after Sultan.  Clash after clash, blow after blow, Sultan barely manages to deflect the furious attack.  However, he gets a lucky and gets under RK's defense and manages to nick his arm.

The crowd cries in despair.

Ohh no!  The devil hurt our Superstar!  Die Don…Die!

RK holds up his injured arm to reassure the crowd that it's a small, paltry cut.  Reassured, they quiet down.

RK (growls):  I know why are causing all this drama and it has nothing to do with your crazy mother or my father!

Sultan (panting):  It's about my mother, restoring her honor and taking back OUR rights!

RK:  Bulls**t!  You are taking revenge because Madhu chose to be with ME!  You are burning with jealousy that she and I got married again.  You're such a bloody, damn loser!  You just couldn't stand that she is happy with me and wanted to stir up trouble.

Sultan:  Think what you want…I AM Mohan Kundra's son, (stresses) LEGITIMATE son.  If anyone is illegitimate, that's YOU!  Our a** of a father married my mother first.  (Laughs maniacally)  Unfortunately, you and I share that same damn blood!  As for Madhu, I don't give a damn about her anymore.  She chose her bed and if I have to go through her to get to you then I will!

The fans screech in horror!  How dare he say such devilish things about their beloved RK and Madhu?  He's an aberration to society!

Die…Don…Die!

RK (snarls):  How dare you speak that way about MY wife?!?

He charges again at Sultan with such fury, that in three he strikes he slashed Sultan's upper torso.  Undeterred, RK continues with the attack, each of his blows making Sultan weaker.  As he goes in for the final, fatal blow, Madhu comes between them.  RK stops the fall of his sword at the last moment, the blade misses Madhu by a hairbreadth. 

The fans closed their eyes, holding their breaths and praying that Madhu survives the blow.

Furious at her interference, he quickly pulls Madhu away with him and creates a distance between them and Sultan. 

Collective sighs of relief rings through the stadium.  Thank goodness their girl escaped unscathed.  The fans should have had more faith in their Superstar.  He won't let any harm befall on his Biwi.

RK (his eyes and sword still trained on Sultan, shouts at Madhu):  Damn it Madhu!  I could have killed you!  Why did you step in between us?  (Snarls) I almost had him!  I could have finished him.

Madhu (calmly):  There's no need for the two of you to continue acting like cavemen from bygone days.  Patidev you won't need to kill (glares at Sultan) and he won't have the need to kill you.  Not after what I found out.  (Demands of both)  Now gentlemen, I suggest you both lower your weapons and hear what I have to say!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zelja89Marie_789arunsunita_gm-DZ-

CuteStrawberry IF-Sizzlerz
CuteStrawberry
CuteStrawberry

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Awsm

Cont. Soon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top