Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 16 (Page 8)

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Aarti,another fabulous post,just superb,thank you so so much for making these,your efforts are worth praising ClapClapClap
ashu was never a man with too much to say,he always wanted the other person to understand his feelings but when he did say something,it was all so honest,whether anger or praise.Nidhi's innocence,full of life attitude towards life pulled Ashutosh towards her initially and right from start he did maintain specially after that lady,s incident that she had everything in her to be an excellent doctor and Nidhi proved him right

After they shook hands they both wondered why a simple hand shake should have an odd effect on them...

Yes those were the first signs of something special between them

5. When Mallika spoils the first month anniversary Ashu sets up a surprise party and goes a step further by placing Nidhi on a pedestal and claiming no one could take her place...

I just loved this scene,Ashu sounded so honest,his words were straight from his heart and I loved BB's reaction during this whole scene,he was looking so affectionately towards ashni

I had loved the way he said If you love someone you love him as a whole,tukdon mein pyaar nahin hotaClapClapClap

3. On their first month anniversary dressed in while Nidhi looked angelic prompting Ashu to confess that he was tempted to get married to her again...

This was another beautiful scene,Ktlk style,just loved the way Ashu was holding on to Nidhi's hand even in Mallika's presence.and Nidhi looked as you said angelic

6. On their first wedding anniversary he hugs Nidhi and wonders what made her so beautiful? And she very simply replies it was because of his love and her love clearly shone out of her eyes...

And then came this ,one of the most wonderful dialogues I have ever heard,so beautiful,the way Nidhi said aapne pyaar se mujhe dekh kar khubsoorat bana diya nad Ashu's reaction to it makes it one of the most omantic scenes of the show

9. When BB is in hospital he marvels at all the roles she simultaneously manages so well to keep his ship sailing smoothly. This was one of the most poetic descriptions of Nidhi and the best one till date...

But the best was this ,ashu praising Nidhi's strong character,her strength,her softness,her caring her love,her selflessness and in the end Nidhi just said Sab aapne sikhaya ,wow,just loved this moment and the scene that followed this in the cabin,ashu surrendering himself.
Sorry for long reply,but just loved your post and the way you describe every emotion is brilliantStar,look forward to many more posts from you SmileSmile

Edited by sonyjknum - 30 June 2013 at 12:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhan

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

Ashu, a man of few words have always said few but upto the point words .. He is rarely shown talking abt anything or nothing. 
Aarti, you have very well picked up his statements for Nidhi. He has always said sumthing in her praise. Be it in public or to himself. To Mallika or Armaan. His feelings never changed. He never exaggerated even. His remarks for her can be easily seen on his face, always. 
When they both shook hands, there was nothing to say, but their hands n touch said it all. 
I applaud you for taking this theme with Ashu's words for Nidhi into this Esteem. Thanx for sharpening the memory. Too good is this post. N too nice are the pics. The captions n the dialogues told by you are simply Awesome. Clap
StarStarStar
Yes, Ashu was a man of few words but when it came to Nidhi he did praise her when needed and made a lot of efforts to learn how to communicate with her too. And he was alwas very honest and sincere with his words. But then Nidhi also learnt to understand his silences... so it was a win-win situation.  And we also saw how he slowly but surely learnt to share his innermost thoughts with Nidhi... something we have never seen him do with Mallika, inspite of knowing for 12 years. 

On their first month anniversary dressed in while Nidhi looked angelic prompting Ashu to confess that he was tempted to get married to her again...
One night he tells Nidhi that there was something very special and s*** in the way her nose twitched when she got angry. This was the most personal and intimate of all his comments...
When Nidhi suddenly wears saree to work, he is pleasantly surprised and compliments her saying she looked good in any type of attire, simple or expensive...
On their first wedding anniversary he hugs Nidhi and wonders what made her so beautiful? And she very simply replies it was because of his love and her love clearly shone out of her eyes...
Glad you liked these moments. Tongue

Marjawaan !!!!!!!!!!! 
Waiting for your next ' hey doc ' n Nidhi's deeds.
I have posted the next one, but sorry there is a slight change and I postponed the 'Hey Doc' part. 

Sorry Bawa, I did not realize that there were new comments comments here. Hence the delay in replying. Smile  Thanks a lot for your detailed comments.

bawaswift

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkp11

Outstanding continuation of Ashu's praises for Nidhi Aarti!!! Clap

Loved Ashu's loving words to Nidhi for the meaning that she brings in his life. Day Dreaming
Yes, that was very heart felt, he just bared his heart to her. Thumbs Up

Thank you for your pain staking hard work in continuing your series!! ClapClapClap

Thank you so much Hina.Tongue 
Sorry I got busy and did not come back to see the newer comments. Ouch

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Originally posted by aardhan

Yeh hui na baat matching matching emotions.LOLLOL[/QUOTE]
LOLLOLLOL  Glad you noticed!  Wink
aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Sorry Sony, I had assumed you were finished with your comments. So I have edited this out. Embarrassed

Edited by aardhan - 30 June 2013 at 12:07pm

sonyjknum

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Aarti,another fabulous post,just superb,thank you so so much for making these,your efforts are worth praising ClapClapClap
Sony, I was waiting for your comments... this is also an Ashu post! WinkLOL  Thanks for liking it, glad I cold live up to your expectation on this one. Big smile

Ashu was never a man with too much to say,he always wanted the other person to understand his feelings but when he did say something,it was all so honest,whether anger or praise. Nidhi's innocence,full of life attitude towards life pulled Ashutosh towards her initially and right from start he did maintain specially after that lady,s incident that she had everything in her to be an excellent doctor and Nidhi proved him right 
Exactly... but with Nidhi he also understood that sometimes he has to open up to her, otherwise it could lead to frustration between them. And he also understood that inspite of her age Nidhi had the capacity to be very mature when the situation demanded. When that realization came and the age gap vanished he started sharing his thought more readily. Big smile  

And yes, he had a gut instinct about her, thankfully with his guidance and appreciation Nidhi had started fulfilling her true potential. Thumbs Up

After they shook hands they both wondered why a simple hand shake should have an odd effect on them...

Yes those were the first signs of something special between them
It was almost instant, isn't it... first the ear-rings and then this tingling feeling...they were well and truly drawn towards each other. Embarrassed

5. When Mallika spoils the first month anniversary Ashu sets up a surprise party and goes a step further by placing Nidhi on a pedestal and claiming no one could take her place...

I just loved this scene,Ashu sounded so honest,his words were straight from his heart and I loved BB's reaction during this whole scene,he was looking so affectionately towards ashni 
Absolutely, he was very sincere and this was a big blow to Mallika as well. Note how Ashni were totally lost in each other and did not even bother that Mallika was standing just a few feet away. LOLAnd yes, BB has always been their well-wisher.

I had loved the way he said If you love someone you love him as a whole,tukdon mein pyaar nahin hotaClapClapClap
Yes, once again such sincere words that showed his love for her. And then next second he teases her! LOL Actually it also goes to show that inspite of all her bubbliness Nidhi was still very innocent and only Ashu could tease her and bring that aspect out of her. He loved teasing her with a serious face. Wink

3. On their first month anniversary dressed in while Nidhi looked angelic prompting Ashu to confess that he was tempted to get married to her again...

This was another beautiful scene,Ktlk style,just loved the way Ashu was holding on to Nidhi's hand even in Mallika's presence.and Nidhi looked as you said angelic
Yes, that was the part I loved too, and Mallika was close to bursting!  And Ashni were completely oblivious of the effect their closeness was having on Mallika. LOL

6. On their first wedding anniversary he hugs Nidhi and wonders what made her so beautiful? And she very simply replies it was because of his love and her love clearly shone out of her eyes...

And then came this ,one of the most wonderful dialogues I have ever heard,so beautiful,the way Nidhi said aapne pyaar se mujhe dekh kar khubsoorat bana diya nad Ashu's reaction to it makes it one of the most romantic scenes of the show
Yes, she had once had a self-thought in those lines on the day they confessed when she thinks that it was his love that brought her to life, till then she was lifeless. And now she says the same to Ashu. Day Dreaming  And Ashu, uff, so romantic... he definitely had come a long way in this one year, no longer afraid to expose his emotions to Nidhi knowing fully well that she would treasure them.

9. When BB is in hospital he marvels at all the roles she simultaneously manages so well to keep his ship sailing smoothly. This was one of the most poetic descriptions of Nidhi and the best one till date...

But the best was this ,ashu praising Nidhi's strong character,her strength,her softness,her caring her love,her selflessness and in the end Nidhi just sad. Sab aapne sikhaya ,wow,just loved this moment and the scene that followed this in the cabin,ashu surrendering himself.
Total closeness here. Only Nidhi could penetrate his heart and he would show his weakness to her, surrender to her, seek her help, he has never done that with anyone else.  With Mallika too he always maintained a distance which she could never breach.

Sorry for long reply,but just loved your post and the way you describe every emotion is brilliantStar,look forward to many more posts from you SmileSmile
Thanks a lot Sony, and thanks for this detailed reply. Well worth the wait. Big smile  Sorry, I pre-empted you and replied earlier. Embarrassed

Edited by aardhan - 30 June 2013 at 12:17pm

sonyjknum

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Nice post...

aardhan

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@aardhan,NP abhi comments ke beech mein bhi reservation karna padta hai LOLLOLLOL

aardhan

Go to top