Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 16 (Page 7)

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhirohan

aarti  

post aarti Big smile

i liked it very much Smile 

keep them coming Thumbs Up
Thanks a lot NR, still have a few more lined up. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavi03bawaswift

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Aarti...i replied to the comments that you posted on thread 3 in thread 4. please have a look. 
Ok. Smile Congrats for your thread 4. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Originally posted by suku_07

Originally posted by suku_07

Meine pad liya.. sorry Wink.. Waiting for the post to open..

Post is now open Suku... and like I told Heena padh liya toh koi baat nahin, ab caps dekh lena! Wink

Sorry but aadat se majboor kabhi baat nahi mante ROFL
LOL  Pata hai! Wink

Haha, next post kab ??

aardhan

-rhythm- IF-Sizzlerz
-rhythm-
-rhythm-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rrdsu

Aaj toh maine bhi padh liya..WinkLOL
Koi baat nahin... i am used to this now. Pehle padh liya ab iss baar caps bhi dekh lena! Big smile
you know Aarti problem was ..started reading first few lines,  wanted to stop but could not.Big smile
of course caps ko bhi dekhna tha na.so here I am..

excellent, beautiful, writing along with all lovely caps ClapClapClap. Thank you Aarti..Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocaardhanbawaswift

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Ashu, a man of few words have always said few but upto the point words .. He is rarely shown talking abt anything or nothing. 
Aarti, you have very well picked up his statements for Nidhi. He has always said sumthing in her praise. Be it in public or to himself. To Mallika or Armaan. His feelings never changed. He never exaggerated even. His remarks for her can be easily seen on his face, always. 
When they both shook hands, there was nothing to say, but their hands n touch said it all. 
I applaud you for taking this theme with Ashu's words for Nidhi into this Esteem. Thanx for sharpening the memory. Too good is this post. N too nice are the pics. The captions n the dialogues told by you are simply Awesome. Clap
StarStarStar
 On their first month anniversary dressed in while Nidhi looked angelic prompting Ashu to confess that he was tempted to get married to her again...
One night he tells Nidhi that there was something very special and s*** in the way her nose twitched when she got angry. This was the most personal and intimate of all his comments...
When Nidhi suddenly wears saree to work, he is pleasantly surprised and compliments her saying she looked good in any type of attire, simple or expensive...
On their first wedding anniversary he hugs Nidhi and wonders what made her so beautiful? And she very simply replies it was because of his love and her love clearly shone out of her eyes...

Marjawaan !!!!!!!!!!! 
Waiting for your next ' hey doc ' n Nidhi's deeds.

Edited by bawaswift - 27 June 2013 at 7:07am

floridadocaardhan

hkp11 IF-Rockerz
hkp11
hkp11

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Outstanding continuation of Ashu's praises for Nidhi Aarti!!! ClapClapClapClap

Loved Ashu's loving words to Nidhi for the meaning that she brings in his life. ClapClapClap Day Dreaming

Thank you for your pain staking hard work in continuing your series!! ClapClapClap

floridadocaardhan

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by alkaparmart

Aardhan,i love this gestures and specially when Ashu praises Nidhi's white dress and then when he wear it second and asked him,"kaisee lag rahi hoo main?" and he replied with smile,"Dr Nidhi,aapis libaas me bahoot khubsurat lagti hai."I just loved that scene and then their first month anniversary Nidhi wear white saree and that his bangle i just loved that scene.But you mentioned all the gestures are too beautiful.Aapne toh pura KTLK ka safar suhana yaad karwa diya.And yes,please don't mind of my emotions and else.Main toh yuhi majak kar rahi thi.Lekin achha hai na,post khatam hone se pahele hi pure do panne comments ke bhar gaye.Love you for this type of posts dear.Really bautiful post

Thanks a lot Alka... yes that was the first time he asked something from her, haq se! Embarrassed And when she wore it, he was so lost and so shy he could not even compliment her for that. LOL

Ok, main samaj gayi. Thumbs Up  Actually Alka, its more because of practical problems. Before I started posting in parts I used to try to post at same time and many times I have crashed and lost all the work. So now I do this, that way even if I loose it won't be much. Reason is so many caps. And then you can read it once and read it again with the caps... that's double the fun! Wink LOL

Yeh hui na baat matching matching emotions.LOLLOL

aardhan

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Aaj toh maine bhi padh liya..WinkLOL
Koi baat nahin... i am used to this now. Pehle padh liya ab iss baar caps bhi dekh lena! Big smile
you know Aarti problem was ..started reading first few lines,  wanted to stop but could not.Big smile
Thank you, I will take it as a compliment. Big smile Glad you are enjoying the series. 

of course caps ko bhi dekhna tha na.so here I am..
This is good, now you can read them twice. Wink

excellent, beautiful, writing along with all lovely caps ClapClapClap. Thank you Aarti..Hug
Thank you once again Heena. Hug  Sorry, I did not realize that you had posted comments again.

And I love what you do with the caps... where are you able to do this? Thumbs Up Its lovely and interesting. Love it. Thanks. Heart Hug

Go to top