Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 16 (Page 6)

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Aardhan,i love this gestures and specially when Ashu praises Nidhi's white dress and then when he wear it second and asked him,"kaisee lag rahi hoo main?" and he replied with smile,"Dr Nidhi,aapis libaas me bahoot khubsurat lagti hai."I just loved that scene and then their first month anniversary Nidhi wear white saree and that his bangle i just loved that scene.But you mentioned all the gestures are too beautiful.Aapne toh pura KTLK ka safar suhana yaad karwa diya.And yes,please don't mind of my emotions and else.Main toh yuhi majak kar rahi thi.Lekin achha hai na,post khatam hone se pahele hi pure do panne comments ke bhar gaye.Love you for this type of posts dear.Really bautiful post

Thanks a lot Alka... yes that was the first time he asked something from her, haq se! Embarrassed And when she wore it, he was so lost and so shy he could not even compliment her for that. LOL

Ok, main samaj gayi. Thumbs Up  Actually Alka, its more because of practical problems. Before I started posting in parts I used to try to post at same time and many times I have crashed and lost all the work. So now I do this, that way even if I loose it won't be much. Reason is so many caps. And then you can read it once and read it again with the caps... that's double the fun! Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarAbawaswift

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu6789

Loved the post...you have really captured the magic of ashni..loved it..my favourites..the violin date,..then all shots of sk..cant have enough of them ever...have seen them a million times but your commentary n caps have made the ashni moments immortal..they will be etched in our memory for ever n ever..
The violin date is unique and perfectly showed that age gap in their expressions, their talk and all. Ashu for the first time when he makes a personal remark about Nidhi and immediately tries to put her at ease. It was their first official date and it showed. Embarrassed

Can any of us forget..ever when ashu told nidhi"tum meri naav ka langar ,mere ghar ki neev ho..."
Yes. the most poetic of all his words till date... such lovely metaphors to describe his wife. Clap
Thanks a  lot Induji for your kind words. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bawaswift

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelimapn4

Marvelous post , Aarti...
Ashu was basically introvert, shy and less expressive by nature..But he gradually opened up
in the charming company of Nidhi.. Whenever he praised Nidhi or felt proud about her ,he did it with 
genuine sincerity.. Nidhi's love for Ashu was so selfless,unconditional that she got immense happiness from a mere smile or a glance by Ashu..
Now waiting for the "Hey Doc" moments... These were again KTLK Special Moments and added to
the Magic woven by AshNi around us...
Thank you Neelima. Big smile 

Yes as the Hardstone melted in front of Nidhi the hidden lover Ashu came alive. Embarrassed And yet it was for Nidhi's eyes only, anyone else probably would not believe Nidhi if she told them of his naughtiness or teasing or laughs! 

And yes everytime he felt proud of her character and praised her, he opened up some more to her, exposed himself to her. 

@Bold - so true! Clap  that was why her love was magical, she never demanded anything from him, never expected anything and it drove him to make her days special. Tongue

bawaswift

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

Sorry for the late reply Aarati , Tongue
too stress dear Embarrassed
But a treat awesome post ClapThumbs Up
Love this moments Hug

but this my favorite as i love the expressions of SK  

No problem Ariya. hope you are feeling better.  Smile Yes, this moment showed how much he loved and trusted Nidhi. And it also showed how Ndhi hated hiding things from Ashu and his happiness was the most important thing for her. Thumbs Up
aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *shikha*

Great post!! Looking forward to the next one!!
Thank you Shikha. Have not seen you in a while., welcome back! Smile
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Aarti...i replied to the comments that you posted on thread 3 in thread 4. please have a look. 

aardhan

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

u really have an eye for detail aarti ..
superb post
Thanks a lot Deepa, glad you liked it. Tongue 

And how did you know the last two posts were about Ashu? Wink
aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah-patel

aarti, awesome post..and beautiful words to describe ashni moments...very nice...cant get over of it..thanks a lot
Thanks a lot Anjali. Big smile  Glad you enjoyed reading it,

Go to top