Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 16 (Page 5)

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

Originally posted by aardhan

Meine pad liya.. sorry Wink.. Waiting for the post to open..

Post is now open Suku... and like I told Heena padh liya toh koi baat nahin, ab caps dekh lena! Wink

Sorry but aadat se majboor kabhi baat nahi mante ROFL
LOL  Pata hai! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suku_07

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Awesome post Aarti ji as I always say you change my perception of seeing each and every scene you discuss !! Clap
Thanks once again Suku, for liking the post and my POV. Big smile

suku_07

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by aardhan

Originally posted by Suvika.

fantastic once again..

but you know..whenever i heard Ashu saying "I am proud of you Nidhi." I used to get tense. Because it was usually followed by some ridiculous scene or the other concerning Mallika. i don't know if you remember this or not but once there was a post..that yesterday Ashu said I am proud of you Nidhi 3 times..Bhagwaan jaane ab kya hoga..OuchLOL

Thank you and yes, how can I forget! Even I used to get worried when Ashu said that... and I do remember that post. LOL  

But when he said it t Nidhi, it was said with all sincerity. Big smile  I guess with someone as forceful as Mallika, even in her delusional state, its difficult to say no! Wonder how he got the strength to refuse marriage! LOL  With her around Ashu was almost always caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place.

LOL even i used to wonder the same..
Hum sab ke sab aadat se majhboor! Embarrassed LOL Aur phir KPji ne bhi kabhi apni aadat nahin badli! Wink

Suvika.

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

kritika4ever Goldie
kritika4ever
kritika4ever

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Superb continuation of Ashu's gestures Aarti! ClapClapClap
Super duper like! HeartHeartHeart
Goes without saying that caps and description are totally awesome! StarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Again, no preferences! All gestures are equally adorable and Ashu rocked everytime!
Shall be thankful to you always for giving such 'iconic' series of posts! Take my bow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocbawaswift

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

OMG! Aarti ! U did it once again. What should I say Aarti. I have no words to praise your creativity. Simply fabulous. These are the most adorable moments for me dear. Ye episodes baar baar dekhne par bhi man nahi bharta. And hats off to U Aarti for your meticulous effort to present the caps and equallity effective descriptions of the unique Ashni sequences. Tumhare hath aur dimag dono chum lene ko ji karta hai.
T
hat's so sweet of you Leena. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, and constant encouragement. It helps me to carry on or such posts can get monotonous.  Hug

1. When Nidhi saved the life of a pregnant woman and to do it broke hospital protocol, Mallika was furious but Ashu simply told her that Nidhi's actions saved the patient and cannot be overlooked. This is his first ever positive impression on Nidhi and it was her talent that first came to his attention...

That was an interesting convo and I think for the first time in their 12 year history AShu did not listen to Mallika. I think this was the start when Mallika started giving vibes to Nidhi, maybe she started feeling threatened by her! Ouch Disapprove

2. After Shahenshah incident Nidhi submitted her resignation. He rued he would miss a good doctor as she had it in her to be one and displayed a reluctance in letting her go, which neither understood at that point. It was the first time he praised Nidhi in front of her...

After they shook hands they both wondered why a simple hand shake should have an odd effect on them...

One could sense Ashu wanted to ask her to stay but could not. Big smile  He tried to say all the right things, all that was within his power as a Dean...And that touch! Embarrassed

3. After their confession he also confesses that he liked her naughtiness, and her pranks (albeit after scolding her for leaving a message)...

That's classic Ashu, talks without thinking and immediately regrets it. Happened all the time! And Nidhi's one sorry, one tear immediately moved him and made him curse himself for shouting at her! Big smile This happened even when BB was sick, so guess some things never change! Wink

5. When Mallika spoils the first month anniversary Ashu sets up a surprise party and goes a step further by placing Nidhi on a pedestal and claiming no one could take her place...

Yes, what a slap to Mallika, and best was Ashu was only thinking about Nidhi and her happiness. Nothing Mallika said or did that day could make a dent in him! Thumbs Up

The times he praised Nidhi's beauty:

1. The first time Ashu showed some interest in Nidhi's looks was when he requested her to wear the same suit to the Dargah but Nidhi had to coax a comment out of him when she saw him...

Yes, he was shy, hesitant. It was the first time he was asking something from Nidhi as if he had the right to do so. Tongue  And then when he sees her he cannot even open his mouth till she prompts him! 

2. On their violin date as Nidhi walked up to him dressed in a bright blue saree he is mesmerized by her beauty and claims that if she saw herself through his eyes she would see something different about her that day...

Yes, the first ever teasing, suggestive dialog from Ashu. Showed he was not immune to her and even he had some desires from this relationship. Embarrassed  But it also showed that for all her boldness Nidhi was a shy person when it came to Ashu. 

3. On their first month anniversary dressed in while Nidhi looked angelic prompting Ashu to confess that he was tempted to get married to her again...

Very sweet moment...

4. One night he tells Nidhi that there was something very special and s*** in the way her nose twitched when she got angry. This was the most personal and intimate of all his comments...

Another sweet moment... a comment that only a husband who knows his wife well can make! 

5. When Nidhi suddenly wears saree to work, he is pleasantly surprised and compliments her saying she looked good in any type of attire, simple or expensive...

Naughty Ashu in action...by now it clearly showed they were both comfortable with each other and were open enough to make personal, suggestive comments.

6. On their first wedding anniversary he hugs Nidhi and wonders what made her so beautiful? And she very simply replies it was because of his love and her love clearly shone out of her eyes...

This was the second time Nidhi used the analogy of being like a statue/ stone till Ashu's love made her a beautiful woman. But the first time she told it to Ashu, he was dazzled! Tongue

Thanks Leena, these were wonderful moments. 

lee_Ashni

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

what a beautiful post,aardhan ji. all the series r a like revisit of ktlk. if someone missed ktlk and read only ur post...i'm sure he will fall in love with our ashni!!

just beautiful...
Thanks a lot Ena. How are you, have not seen you around these last few days. Tongue  And thanks for the big compliment. Big smile

Edited by aardhan - 26 June 2013 at 11:30pm
aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

Aarti what should i say ! just fabulous ClapClapClap
Thanks for your appreciation Vidya. Glad you liked it! Big smile

Go to top