Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what a beautiful post,aardhan ji. all the series r a like revisit of ktlk. if someone missed ktlk and read only ur post...i'm sure he will fall in love with our ashni!!

just beautiful...
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aarti what should i say ! just fabulous 👏👏👏
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aardhan,i love this gestures and specially when Ashu praises Nidhi's white dress and then when he wear it second and asked him,"kaisee lag rahi hoo main?" and he replied with smile,"Dr Nidhi,aapis libaas me bahoot khubsurat lagti hai."I just loved that scene and then their first month anniversary Nidhi wear white saree and that his bangle i just loved that scene.But you mentioned all the gestures are too beautiful.Aapne toh pura KTLK ka safar suhana yaad karwa diya.And yes,please don't mind of my emotions and else.Main toh yuhi majak kar rahi thi.Lekin achha hai na,post khatam hone se pahele hi pure do panne comments ke bhar gaye.Love you for this type of posts dear.Really bautiful post

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the post...you have really captured the magic of ashni..loved it..my favourites..the violin date,..then all shots of sk..cant have enough of them ever...have seen them a million times but your commentary n caps have made the ashni moments immortal..they will be etched in our memory for ever n ever..
Can any of us forget..ever when ashu told nidhi"tum meri naav ka langar ,mere ghar ki neev ho..."
neelimapn4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Marvelous post , Aarti...
Ashu was basically introvert, shy and less expressive by nature..But he gradually opened up
in the charming company of Nidhi.. Whenever he praised Nidhi or felt proud about her ,he did it with 
genuine sincerity.. Nidhi's love for Ashu was so selfless,unconditional that she got immense happiness
from a mere smile or a glance by Ashu..
Now waiting for the "Hey Doc" moments... These were again KTLK Special Moments and added to
the Magic woven by AshNi around us...
ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply Aarati , 😛
too stress dear 😳
But a treat awesome post 👏👍🏼
Love this moments 🤗

but this my favorite as i love the expressions of SK  

*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post!! Looking forward to the next one!!
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u really have an eye for detail aarti ..
superb post
shah-patel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aarti, awesome post..and beautiful words to describe ashni moments...very nice...cant get over of it..thanks a lot
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
aarti  

post aarti 😃

i liked it very much 😊 

keep them coming 👍🏼