India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Just Terrible! (Page 6)

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Nice post and you're asking the right question.

Sultan is a galli ka gooda types who think and worry about people they like ... Radhaji isn't his mom, so he won't worry even if she was dying. Don't expect empathy from him.

I fail to understand his logic. If he really believes Meera to be his mom and MK to be abuser and creep that has been shown so far, why does he want his mom to go through the agony of those memories - the time she spent with MK ( if the story is true in the first place) and why to attach that disgusting Kundra name to her name and malign her name further? If she was my mom, I would keep her far, far away from that family and house.

As to some people having put him on a  pedestal and made him a GHG LOL well you can't help them if they see all good in a gangster and a murderer. They have selective vision.

Good that the gunda showed his true colors and hoping that we all get to see more of his real face in the coming days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi1711DushtDanaf.

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

It was reaction of RK action ,becoz said he doesnt care about his mother ,what happened with her 20 years ago and not even now.Wasnt that insensitive behaviour .To.say such things to a son when you yourself have a mother .So why should sultan care ?Plus radhaji has lot of people around herself to take care.

Again, the point z it is not even an authentic fact tht Meera z Sultan's biological mother.. Secondly, thr z No proof which says tht Meera z the legally wedded wife/widow f Mohan kundra.. not even a wedding photograph!
Thn how can RK believe Sultan?

If we try to empathise, wud we blv if some gangster comes out f the blue with a mentally affected lady saying tht lady z the rightful owner f MY house & the lawful widow f my dead father!?

Its totally absurd on Sultan's part to even come up with such a lame theory!

Edited by Simi939 - 26 June 2013 at 5:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011sunflower52DushtDanaf.

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

<font size="2">Nice post and you're asking the right question.

Sultan is a galli ka gooda types who think and worry about people they like ... Radhaji isn't his mom, so he won't worry even if she was dying. Don't expect empathy from him.

I fail to understand his logic. If he really believes Meera to be his mom and MK to be abuser and creep that has been shown so far, why does he want his mom to go through the agony of those memories - the time she spent with MK ( if the story is true in the first place) and why to attach that disgusting Kundra name to her name and malign her name further? If she was my mom, I would keep her far, far away from that family and house.

As to some people having put him on a pedestal and made him a GHG LOL well you can't help them if they see all good in a gangster and a murderer. They have selective vision.

Good that the gunda showed his true colors and hoping that we all get to see more of his real face in the coming days.
</font>

Totally agree!

I dnt understand Y z Sultan hell bent on acquiring Rk mansion & making his alleged mom stay thr..?!

Wht does he want? .. Mohan kundra's ghost to appear thr so tht he can threat him for begging forgiveness from his alleged mother!? Confused

Edited by Simi939 - 26 June 2013 at 5:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ennishet

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi939

Totally agree!

I dnt understand Y z Dultan hell bent on acquiring Rk mansion & making his alleged mom stay thr..?!

Wht does he want? .. Mohan kundra's ghost to appear thr so tht he can threat him for begging forgiveness from his alleged mother!? Confused

ROFL ROFL ROFL   

You're right; that's what he must be hoping for LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi1711

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Originally posted by Simi939

Totally agree!

I dnt understand Y z Dultan hell bent on acquiring Rk mansion & making his alleged mom stay thr..?!

ROFL ROFL ROFL    

<font size="2">You're right; that's what he must be hoping for LOL</font>

Lol LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index