Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

<font color="#006600">Simi you here?ShockedHug
</font>

<font color="#006600">You watch Madhubala?Shocked</font>

<font color="#006600">I agree. Sultan was really insensitive yesterday. He doesn't have an iota respect for other person's mom, then how can he expect others to respect his mom?</font>

Hey chakkz Hug
Well I do watchvthis show at times.. cuz my mom's a regular viewer.. & I m bhatakti aatma in the forums LOL

Regarding sultan as u stated.. totally agree! .. He lacks respect for people Big Time!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.dvs_smiRKennishetBefikre

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Simi939

Hey Peeps!

I m a silent reader in this forum, however, today I cudn't refrain myself from making a post. I m a Rishbala fan, but not a Sultan hater. BUT it was really Disgusting f Sultan to go and seek for a room for his *alleged* mother, exploring the house, while Radha ji fainted and almost had an emotional breakdown.

Whn his whole point and agenda presently is about #MaaKiMamta and #MaaKaDard .. thn how the hell can he be so ignorant about another Mother (who has practically done nothing wrong to sultan & his family) & selfishly break into another person's house, claiming rights and getting his *alleged* mom allotted a room?

Well, I hope to get your opinions too. And technically, this post z just a Logical representation f the episode, especially the scene mentioned above in particular, & not intended for igniting some fight/bashing! Smile

completely agree ! and it beats me how can he cure Meera by putting her through this mental trauma jahan roz ek naya tamasha hoga?? what is the logic behind them being Meera's "family"??? how, when ??? how is Meera remotely "related" to MK's second wife and son??

his mother is mental bec. she lost his son, now he's back with her so what else wud Meera want? Kundra surname? she'd love to be known as MK's widow ? Deadthe person who was responsible for her being in mental asylum for 30 years?

Rightly said!
Very valid logic..
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurudrishti

bhai is showing his true coloursthats it.madhu is gone so there is no use of faking now.LOLagree wid ur post.

Lol LOL
Makes sense! Wink
sdfan Goldie
sdfan
sdfan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Agree with you, Simi!  Meera is not Mohan Kundra's legally married wife and moreover, the house was built by RK and how can the CVs create Sultan to walk in like that with his so called 'Mother'.

Hmmm ... big question mark as to why RK's father committed sucide ??????  Didn't Rashid say that RK's mother was a wealthy woman -  could not the land RK built the mansion on be her property instead of Mohan Kundra's...

What a disgusting fellow Sultan is ...

Edited by sdfan - 26 June 2013 at 4:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi1711

mevanp IF-Dazzler
mevanp
mevanp

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Well said Thumbs Up atleast for humanity's sake he could have stood there coz Radhaji is not at fault here but he ignored n instead explored the house ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi1711

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
It was reaction of RK action ,becoz said he doesnt care about his mother ,what happened with her 20 years ago and not even now.Wasnt that insensitive behaviour .To.say such things to a son when you yourself have a mother .So why should sultan care ?Plus radhaji has lot of people around herself to take care.
pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Even i got wonder when he moved with Meera to room without even checking fainting Radhaji.. aslo he said.. "they are no one" when Meera got worried and checked about Radhaji...
he once tried to have a peace talk instead he got arrested himself..  may be bcos of that he don't care anyone other than his mom and him... but still that was wrong move from Sulthan... especially when the situation was about Maa-ka-dard and Maa-ki-mamta as you mentioned in your post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011Simi1711

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
this guy and his double standards know no ends. he's forcibly imposing himself in someone's house demanding for his mother to get respect yet he can't extend the same privilege to someone elses mom. true sadakchaap through and through ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi1711susan7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index