Agree with you @TM
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Simi you here?ShockedHug

You watch Madhubala?Shocked

I agree. Sultan was really insensitive yesterday. He doesn't have an iota respect for other person's mom, then how can he expect others to respect his mom?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011dvs_smiRK.SoulMates.sunflower52_charu_DushtDanaf.susan7ennishetSimi1711

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi939

Hey Peeps!

I m a silent reader in this forum, however, today I cudn't refrain myself from making a post. I m a Rishbala fan, but not a Sultan hater. BUT it was really Disgusting f Sultan to go and seek for a room for his *alleged* mother, exploring the house, while Radha ji fainted and almost had an emotional breakdown.

Whn his whole point and agenda presently is about #MaaKiMamta and #MaaKaDard .. thn how the hell can he be so ignorant about another Mother (who has practically done nothing wrong to sultan & his family) & selfishly break into another person's house, claiming rights and getting his *alleged* mom allotted a room?

Well, I hope to get your opinions too. And technically, this post z just a Logical representation f the episode, especially the scene mentioned above in particular, & not intended for igniting some fight/bashing! Smile

completely agree ! and it beats me how can he cure Meera by putting her through this mental trauma jahan roz ek naya tamasha hoga?? what is the logic behind them being Meera's "family"??? how, when ??? how is Meera remotely "related" to MK's second wife and son?? 

his mother is mental bec. she lost his son, now  he's back with her so what else wud Meera want? Kundra surname? she'd love to be known as MK's widow ? Dead the person who was responsible for her being in mental asylum for 30 years? 

Edited by _charu_ - 26 June 2013 at 1:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRK.SoulMates.sunflower52susan7ennishetSimi1711

Mikolingam Goldie
Mikolingam
Mikolingam

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Sultan is uneducated. Does knows how to do it legally . A story splined by Rasheed and his mother's unstable mind is proof for Sultan ,what a joke . Pls ask to find concrete evidence first.
Rk pls throw him out ,do the right thing   Rk go take a lawyer and fight back. 
Sultan you are crazy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi1711

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mikolingam

Sultan is uneducated. Does knows how to do it legally . A story splined by Rasheed and his mother's unstable mind is proof for Sultan ,what a joke . Pls ask to find concrete evidence first.
Rk pls throw him out ,do the right thing   Rk go take a lawyer and fight back. 
Sultan you are crazy.

RK can throw him out any minute but he's concerned for his mother's health and his father's name getting tarnished...proofs or no proofs, people like to gossip..n Bhai is blackmailing them for the same reason...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRK.SoulMates.sunflower52DushtDanaf.ennishetSimi1711

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi1711

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index