The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi1711chirpyhapibird

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi939

Originally posted by genger

Well RK did not show any sympathiy towards Meera and screaming at Sultan leave even she looks sick and confused why should Sultan show sympathy come on the guy is not even consider listening to the other guy and put him in jail why should Sultan feel anything what is good for RK it is good for Sultan also

Point z there z absolutely *no* authentic proof which confirms Meera to b sulran's mom! .. And she z not even Mohan kundra's legally wedded wife.. On another hand, Its nxt to impossible for Anyone out thr to believe some gangster who comes out f the blue with an agenda tht says .. he has discovered an old lady from a mental asylum who z his biological mother and also the rightful widow f late Mohan Kundra!

Thts y I have used *alleged* mother for Meera.. since thr still isnt any authentic substantial proof for her being Sulran's real mom!

Besides, my point z Sultan holds no right to be the bin-bulaya-mehman.. who comes at RK's place.. based on heard story, claims his mother's(Late Kundra's alleged illegitimate wife's) rights and coaxes ppl to blv him abd start living thr with his alleged mom.. overlooking the pain n emotional breakdown f another mom!

I donot find this legit or justified at any point.. and if people still want to argue, thn it becomes a paradox & thn Sultan shd also be labelled as heartless as RK.. !!

No i am not trying to argue but if you put your self in sultan's place he is found his long lost mother in mental hospital and he is trying to figuer out everything even he was willing to talk to RK reasonbly so he can have some conclusions but what RK did he put him in jail i would be frustrated if that happens Radha is in pain because she does not want to hear bad about her husband but what about Meera they could not prove she is not MK wife it is as much needed as sultan have to prove also rk has to prove his father is not culprit right no body is guilty until proven
so we just have to wait and see who is right who is not
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Simi939

Well RK did not show any sympathiy towards Meera and screaming at Sultan leave even she looks sick and confused why should Sultan show sympathy come on the guy is not even consider listening to the other guy and put him in jail why should Sultan feel anything what is good for RK it is good for Sultan also

Point z there z absolutely *no* authentic proof which confirms Meera to b sulran's mom! .. And she z not even Mohan kundra's legally wedded wife.. On another hand, Its nxt to impossible for Anyone out thr to believe some gangster who comes out f the blue with an agenda tht says .. he has discovered an old lady from a mental asylum who z his biological mother and also the rightful widow f late Mohan Kundra!

Thts y I have used *alleged* mother for Meera.. since thr still isnt any authentic substantial proof for her being Sulran's real mom!

Besides, my point z Sultan holds no right to be the bin-bulaya-mehman.. who comes at RK's place.. based on heard story, claims his mother's(Late Kundra's alleged illegitimate wife's) rights and coaxes ppl to blv him abd start living thr with his alleged mom.. overlooking the pain n emotional breakdown f another mom!

I donot find this legit or justified at any point.. and if people still want to argue, thn it becomes a paradox & thn Sultan shd also be labelled as heartless as RK.. !!

No i am not trying to argue but if you put your self in sultan's place he is found his long lost mother in mental hospital and he is trying to figuer out everything even he was willing to talk to RK reasonbly so he can have some conclusions but what RK did he put him in jail i would be frustrated if that happens Radha is in pain because she does not want to hear bad about her husband but what about Meera they could not prove she is not MK wife it is as much needed as sultan have to prove also rk has to prove his father is not culprit right no body is guilty until proven
so we just have to wait and see who is right who is not

I dnt disagree.. but given the "Intellectual" tag tht sultan z labelled with in this forum.. he shd have assembled enough proof to prove his point f the whole MK-Meera fiasco to be true.. maybe with the help f the driver/kangan etc, rather than breaking into RK mansion & claiming rights whn his alleged biological mothee z nt even the legally wedded wife/widow f Mohan Kundra. Thats all.

Edited by Simi939 - 25 June 2013 at 8:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2roma2011..PlayfulKiss..dvs_smiRK.SoulMates.shweta2728sunflower52_charu_DushtDanaf...sairat..chirpyhapibirdennishet

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

Nice post!

Thank you Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
i din like it either ...n at the same time am not a sultan hater Embarrassed !!!!! i like him too... 

the claiming of the rights cud have been shown in a more sensible way !!!! Nice post !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52chirpyhapibirdSimi1711

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0066cc">i din like it either ...n at the same time am not a sultan hater Embarrassed!!!!! i like him too...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0066cc">the claiming of the rights cud have been shown in a more sensible way !!!! Nice post !!!</font>

Agreed! I like Sultan too. But the way tht scene shaped up, it really got me annoyed!

chirpyhapibird

joesone Senior Member
joesone
joesone

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Good and sensible post! You should post more often...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi1711chirpyhapibird

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joesone

Good and sensible post! You should post more often...

Thank you Smile

chirpyhapibird

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index