Frequent Posters

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you 😊
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i din like it either ...n at the same time am not a sultan hater 😳 !!!!! i like him too... 

the claiming of the rights cud have been shown in a more sensible way !!!! Nice post !!!
SimiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0066cc">i din like it either ...n at the same time am not a sultan hater 😳!!!!! i like him too...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0066cc">the claiming of the rights cud have been shown in a more sensible way !!!! Nice post !!!</font>

Agreed! I like Sultan too. But the way tht scene shaped up, it really got me annoyed!
joesone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good and sensible post! You should post more often...
SimiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: joesone

Good and sensible post! You should post more often...

Thank you 😊
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
His main intention was to stake claim on rk mansion hence he will not care abut any other human being
LEdited by armummy - 10 years ago
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: genger

No i am not trying to argue but if you put your self in sultan's place he is found his long lost mother in mental hospital and he is trying to figuer out everything even he was willing to talk to RK reasonbly so he can have some conclusions but what RK did he put him in jail i would be frustrated if that happens Radha is in pain because she does not want to hear bad about her husband but what about Meera they could not prove she is not MK wife it is as much needed as sultan have to prove also rk has to prove his father is not culprit right no body is guilty until proven
so we just have to wait and see who is right who is not

It is sultans responsibility to prove his claim not rk's . Sultan is the one wu is making allegstions not rk

Tomorrow if his mom says taj mahal is mine , will he go and start staying there and you will eask authorities to get you proof that it is not her propertyEdited by armummy - 10 years ago
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
It was revolting to see how this GHG behaved in front f Radhaji. I personally applauded RK when he stopped her from pleading to that person. But what else can be expected from a street bred hooligan with no sense f decency.
Sagar21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post...agree wt uEdited by Sagar21 - 10 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

ghg  showed  how  he can be
and  he doesnt have any proof
he  is  just  doing all these things  taking in words of a drunkard and mental woman
who i think is faking
yesterday when she gave that devilish grin,i  was  very much shocked and happy,bcoz i dont want sulllu to be rk's bro