SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Peeps!

I m a silent reader in this forum, however, today I cudn't refrain myself from making a post. I m a Rishbala fan, but not a Sultan hater. BUT it was really Disgusting f Sultan to go and seek for a room for his *alleged* mother, exploring the house, while Radha ji fainted and almost had an emotional breakdown.

Whn his whole point and agenda presently is about #MaaKiMamta and #MaaKaDard .. thn how the hell can he be so ignorant about another Mother (who has practically done nothing wrong to sultan & his family) & selfishly break into another person's house, claiming rights and getting his *alleged* mom allotted a room?

Well, I hope to get your opinions too. And technically, this post z just a Logical representation f the episode, especially the scene mentioned above in particular, & not intended for igniting some fight/bashing! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear all audience love rishabla but to accomodate a single charctr. Do we have to butcher leads charcter? Its nt gud 4 d shw people watch ds shw of rkbala.
Now regardng logic they were drown in d same pond 4rm where that dolphin eruptd. After sultan entry nthng is logical in ds show. Same madhu who lodgd fir against rk for accidnt was helping murdrer n same rk who was suave,manipulatd became a psycho.
All dse thng r dne to make us accept bhai. Bhai k sath logic nai hota dear. His charctr is full of disgust.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u today i couldn't beleieve bhai's audacity and selfishness
today he showed his true colors

SimiSays thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

<font color="#FF0099">i agree with u today i couldn't beleieve bhai's audacity and selfishness
today he showed his true colors
</font>

Exactly!
Tht scene really got me annoyed!
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I know...what a shame rk used madhu yet again lied, was manipulative and deceitful ..did not talk to sultan or hear what he had to say.

Result: the sultan "gangstergiri" today!! Which by the way all risbala fans have been demanding non stop..gangster hai per kuch karta nahi...now he is!! So you why the complaints?😆

SimiSays thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

I know...what a shame rk used madhu yet again lied, was manipulative and deceitful ..did not talk to sultan or hear what he had to say.

Result: the sultan "gangstergiri" today!! Which by the way all risbala fans have been demanding non stop..gangster hai per kuch karta nahi...now he is!! So you why the complaints?😆

I beg to differ!

And since #I wasnt the one who technically *demanded* gangstergiri f Sultan- Thus, I m paying no mind to tht part f ur post!

And you can scroll up & re-read my post to #comprehend tht I have mentioned Sultan's wrong only on the perspective/context of a Mother's emotions- which unfortunately, he seems to be missing big time!

.. As to rk using madhu or lying? .. Well, you can go thru my post with a clear head as it says *nothing* in favour f Rk either..! Its a logical matter, hence, if one can reason logically, most welcome else, you can wander somewhere else!Edited by Simi939 - 10 years ago
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well RK did not show any sympathiy towards Meera and screaming at Sultan leave even she looks sick and confused why should Sultan show sympathy come on the guy is not even consider listening to the other guy and put him in jail why should Sultan feel anything what is good for RK it is good for Sultan also
SimiSays thumbnail
Originally posted by: genger

Well RK did not show any sympathiy towards Meera and screaming at Sultan leave even she looks sick and confused why should Sultan show sympathy come on the guy is not even consider listening to the other guy and put him in jail why should Sultan feel anything what is good for RK it is good for Sultan also

Point z there z absolutely *no* authentic proof which confirms Meera to b sulran's mom! .. And she z not even Mohan kundra's legally wedded wife.. On another hand, Its nxt to impossible for Anyone out thr to believe some gangster who comes out f the blue with an agenda tht says .. he has discovered an old lady from a mental asylum who z his biological mother and also the rightful widow f late Mohan Kundra!

Thts y I have used *alleged* mother for Meera.. since thr still isnt any authentic substantial proof for her being Sulran's real mom!

Besides, my point z Sultan holds no right to be the bin-bulaya-mehman.. who comes at RK's place.. based on heard story, claims his mother's(Late Kundra's alleged illegitimate wife's) rights and coaxes ppl to blv him abd start living thr with his alleged mom.. overlooking the pain n emotional breakdown f another mom!

I donot find this legit or justified at any point.. and if people still want to argue, thn it becomes a paradox & thn Sultan shd also be labelled as heartless as RK.. !!
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi939

Point z there z absolutely *no* authentic proof which confirms Meera to b sulran's mom! .. And she z not even Mohan kundra's legally wedded wife.. On another hand, Its nxt to impossible for Anyone out thr to believe some gangster who comes out f the blue with an agenda tht says .. he has discovered an old lady from a mental asylum who z his biological mother and also the rightful widow f late Mohan Kundra!

Thts y I have used *alleged* mother for Meera.. since thr still isnt any authentic substantial proof for her being Sulran's real mom!

Besides, my point z Sultan holds no right to be the bin-bulaya-mehman.. who comes at RK's place.. based on heard story, claims his mother's(Late Kundra's alleged illegitimate wife's) rights and coaxes ppl to blv him abd start living thr with his alleged mom.. overlooking the pain n emotional breakdown f another mom!

I donot find this legit or justified at any point.. and if people still want to argue, thn it becomes a paradox & thn Sultan shd also be labelled as heartless as RK.. !!

No i am not trying to argue but if you put your self in sultan's place he is found his long lost mother in mental hospital and he is trying to figuer out everything even he was willing to talk to RK reasonbly so he can have some conclusions but what RK did he put him in jail i would be frustrated if that happens Radha is in pain because she does not want to hear bad about her husband but what about Meera they could not prove she is not MK wife it is as much needed as sultan have to prove also rk has to prove his father is not culprit right no body is guilty until proven
so we just have to wait and see who is right who is not
SimiSays thumbnail
Originally posted by: genger

No i am not trying to argue but if you put your self in sultan's place he is found his long lost mother in mental hospital and he is trying to figuer out everything even he was willing to talk to RK reasonbly so he can have some conclusions but what RK did he put him in jail i would be frustrated if that happens Radha is in pain because she does not want to hear bad about her husband but what about Meera they could not prove she is not MK wife it is as much needed as sultan have to prove also rk has to prove his father is not culprit right no body is guilty until proven
so we just have to wait and see who is right who is not

I dnt disagree.. but given the "Intellectual" tag tht sultan z labelled with in this forum.. he shd have assembled enough proof to prove his point f the whole MK-Meera fiasco to be true.. maybe with the help f the driver/kangan etc, rather than breaking into RK mansion & claiming rights whn his alleged biological mothee z nt even the legally wedded wife/widow f Mohan Kundra. Thats all.Edited by Simi939 - 10 years ago