Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Does Gul Khan have a problem with men? (Page 2)

DivineMist Goldie
DivineMist
DivineMist

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I think we should not get personal . Yes , whats happening in QH , or the male characters are weak . But that is it .

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
rofl
Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I m' pretty sure she has!  Hate the way she portrays male leads in her shw !  Everythin' like  abusive ..dense .. egoists .. in other words all  -ve attributes .. yup ..its there ...  her male leads r proud owners of all  those !
Judgin' by her shws I gather she's  a feminist ...& I jst absolutely despise feminism in every form . They often behave in a manner which suggest tht they r speakin' on behalf of every women ..bt thts nt the case ! They  attack men viciously all coz of their own unacknowledged psychological issues ! ..
The character of Asad is jst goin' down the drain !  *phew *
OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
There is no need to bring guls husband and call him spineless when you don't even know him 

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
gull is actually not understanding...what damage is she doing to the show by ruining KSG's character 
tanu3579 Goldie
tanu3579
tanu3579

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
well i wud agree.. i hd the same doubt :) :)

i mean all those exceptionally well educated n shrewd brains seem to go fr a toss whn it is sthg related to the villian/vamp or the heroine..

they can judge every other character well .. defend them... rescue them... bt the main ppl who need such attention r always misunderstood..

b it arnav, or asad.. 

someone who knws everythg abt his clients n rivals... cant think of tking professional detective help to find out abt his frnd. even if asad hd to prove zoya wrong... it wud hv been better to hv proof.. 

n whn he is soo concerned abt tanveer's life... y didnt he ask fr police protection, or md a formal complaint fr it.. bt then.. they cant help it.. they r gul khan's lead actors... they r nt alowed to use the most obvious route :)
pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Oh! oh!! yea kya hua

Should not bring in personal life into reel life. Lets the person be as he or she is.

This is just a story line... so chill & watch.
BTW: if u've read M&Bs or Silhouette's... All men are shown Macho but very sensitive. Both Arnav & Asad fall under these descriptions.

Enjoy the serial for what it is... don't assassinate the actors... One can discuss the characters of the serial...but not the personal life of actors who portray the characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_12

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

It seems Gul makes the men lose their brain at the crucial point!

Arnav when he saw Khushi with Shyam! Then he beleived Shyam's version and didn't even give Khushi a chance to explain! He played both judge and executioner!

Now Asad!! He believes Tannu's version without question! He didn't believe Zoya when she told him about Tannu's game! He too has gotten too emotional and irrational and left his brain at the door!

The theme of "Bewafai" seems to be a recurring one. ASR's mother killed herself after finding out his father had an affair! It happened on the eve of Anjali's first wedding, which broke as a result! Later she married Shyam who was again a two timing cheat!!

In QH, Gaffur is a cheater, so is Rashid! Also Imran was with Tanveer before his engagement to Nikhat and is possibly the father of Tannu's baby!

Ayaan... Well he is irrational, has anger issues and really would not know love if it hit him in the face!! That is the reason why he spent most of his life parading his flirtations in front of Humeira who has sincerely loved him for a very long time!!

Couldn't agree with you more!! :'D I don't care what her personal life is but I just hate how she shows her male leads to be so smart, well-educated and shrewd businessmen who have 'past' issues and hence end up making pathetic decisions and hurting that one person who the supposedly 'love' and who understands introverts like them. That... when things like that happen, it angers me to no endAngryOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

memyselfandme1MrDarcyfan

Go to top