Does Gul Khan have a problem with men?

Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously...

Does Gul Khan have a problem with men?
She has assassined Asad's character.  She built upAsad character and now she is slowly turning him into a wimpering fool. QH is the Indian serial I watch, but from the forum, she has done the same with her other male leads too.

Edited : *Comment Removed* as Questioning anyone's personal life and trying to hold a discussion on it is against IF rules please stick to the professional aspect and try and not drag in someones; personal life ...just because they are a part of the show doesnt make their personal life a subject of open debate!!
Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago
dunno...but i know one thing...I HATE FEMINISTS!
god knows ðŸ¤”

it's getting so annoying what she's doing to bechara Asad's character 
Honestly,Asad is wayyy better than SP dikhras..who pretty much do nothing the whole show..

Personally, I think Asad is well within his character..don't know what character assasination you are talking about

And please don't bring Gul's personal life into this..
Edited by Nishitarao - 10 years ago
Oye theres no need for you to bring in the woman's husband ok.
And Asad is being broken down to make him a stronger and much better man. 
I think we should leave actors and directors personal life alone. But your article did me make think about all male characters in this show.  
Gaffur.  Two timed Razia.  Conspired to hide the fact that Razia killed his lady love.  Abondened his daughter
Rashid.  Less said about rashid is better.
Ayaan. Spoilt, reacts without thinking and has a OTT emotional.
Imraan.  A two faced lying piece off shit.
Assad.  A man who has a tendency to trust wrong people.  He follows them blindly after keeping his brain in a safe deposit box.

The females in show are Smart and strong Like Zoya, dilshaad, Bari bi, Nikhat but also bad females like Raia and Zoya.  They even have a stupid version like shirin.  So females can be strong. Or weak but men all same that is good for nothing.
Even I hate what she does to her male characters...be it Arnav or Asad...they were strong and Sharp men in the start...and somehow when ever they need their brain, their brain goes on a long vacation...😔

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Oye theres no need for you to bring in the woman's husband ok.
And Asad is being broken down to make him a stronger and much better man. 

We hope so...

The truth is that Asad is a good man who sees good in every other person...even something THING like Tanveer...
Edited by A.Hajnal - 10 years ago
It seems Gul makes the men lose their brain at the crucial point!

Arnav when he saw Khushi with Shyam! Then he beleived Shyam's version and didn't even give Khushi a chance to explain! He played both judge and executioner!

Now Asad!! He believes Tannu's version without question! He didn't believe Zoya when she told him about Tannu's game! He too has gotten too emotional and irrational and left his brain at the door!

The theme of "Bewafai" seems to be a recurring one. ASR's mother killed herself after finding out his father had an affair! It happened on the eve of Anjali's first wedding, which broke as a result! Later she married Shyam who was again a two timing cheat!!

In QH, Gaffur is a cheater, so is Rashid! Also Imran was with Tanveer before his engagement to Nikhat and is possibly the father of Tannu's baby!

Ayaan... Well he is irrational, has anger issues and really would not know love if it hit him in the face!! That is the reason why he spent most of his life parading his flirtations in front of Humeira who has sincerely loved him for a very long time!!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
I think we should not get personal . Yes , whats happening in QH , or the male characters are weak . But that is it .
I m' pretty sure she has!  Hate the way she portrays male leads in her shw !  Everythin' like  abusive ..dense .. egoists .. in other words all  -ve attributes .. yup ..its there ...  her male leads r proud owners of all  those !
Judgin' by her shws I gather she's  a feminist ...& I jst absolutely despise feminism in every form . They often behave in a manner which suggest tht they r speakin' on behalf of every women ..bt thts nt the case ! They  attack men viciously all coz of their own unacknowledged psychological issues ! ..
The character of Asad is jst goin' down the drain !  *phew *