Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 9)

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Hey meri yaar! 
Glad you thought it was 'so effing amazing' LOL I always have a smile reading your rather enthusiastic comments. Great to hear you're loving the story...thank you for such lovely comments. And thank you for always reading and commenting. No problem on being late...it means a lot that you do find time to come around :) 

Take care, phir milenge chalte chalte.

[/QUOTE]

LOOL what can I do your stories are that good.. that I get a tad bit too excited LOL
Hope to see a new chapter soon :)
How long you planning to have it going? 
xoxo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19.iridescence.

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Hey Daya!!!!!!Hug

My comments for chapter 2Embarrassed

Amazing!! It had depth, a steady flow, and was off course point blank. No seriously there wasn't much beating around the bush yet not even for a moment I felt deprived of any information that I should be knowing.

One thing which I found really striking is the importance that the thought process of the characters is getting. And what I loved more was that it was so real…… at times characters were shown thinking something absolutely inappropriate for the moment…nakusha for instance thinking about the height difference of dutta and shristi ….but that's how thought processes work. So, it was very real for me….and also gave me a chance to connect with the characters instantly.  Your grasp on the psychology of the character is absolutely great. Talking about thought process, I found each and every one's interesting but dutta captured my attention the most….biased am I. LOLNo, seriously, the way his mind does to and fro with thoughts and emotions, he is jealous, unsure, confused, and what not, he is involved in something professionally and personly, going in past, thinking about present, anticipating future…..hooh!!(goes well with his occupation) but as a reader I found everything so very sorted out, and well written.

Okay so the best part was their meet…..of course it's a highly anticipated moment. But not only because they met but several other aspects as well make it special. First of all the way they meet, I liked the fact that there was no larger than life or hits and misses drama…just a plain opening of door. Between the lines ….. they stay in same city but haven't met for all these years? And this was the first time we got to see them together and I loved their sync. Yes they were uncomfortable, but still there was a sync  ,  for instance right after they meet the way nakusha realizes that he had figured about shristi (trust me if this sequence had to be screened, the actors would have literally cried, emoting so much through eyes is al most impossible)………it gives a kind of feel that though we might are witnessing then together but they have been around each other before as well.

Baaji as usual was like a breeze of fresh air in the other wise dull environment….would like to see him more, though I guess  he seems quite busy with his current assignment. Jagtap and Paakhi are gainig my respect more and more day by day. When naku joined them may be she was already pregnant or ould have been pregnant after one or two months of meeting them, still they didn't judged her character and gave her shelter, it's a big deal and not everyone can do this, it requires a lot of guts, especially in a country like India, and I'm glad that you gave an explanation of their own leukemia suffering daughter, it saves naku and her parents equation from sounding unbelievable. Poor jagtap mut have been shocked like hell…….not everyday people yell at your daughter claiming themselves as the father of her childLOL

Gadha as usual is gadha and needs a jolt every now and then, thanks to the man firing gun shorts, else he would have taken so much time regarding his stand on shristi that probably till then shrishti might have started getting lettersLOL. On a serious note……..wow, ab aa raha hai maza,  this whole gun and shrishti at the target point thing, has added so much gravity to the situation, and now the case has became worthy of dutta even at  professional level

Talking about shrishti…..brilliant work, this girl is smart, but no where it over powers her innocence. and I'm very relaxed, some how, I was dreading her to be oversamrt lacking the innocent essence (m allergic to such kids)….so I'm so happy and relieved seeing the way she has been portrayed and dutta and shrishti were very interesting……..a clueless dutta and shrishti, who seems to know evetytthing under the sun were fun to watch,LOLand I agree dutta and shrushti's height difference would be deffinetly worth watchingLOL. And the sequence where she goes to him and asks him how he wants to be addressed…awww, it had everything, that a child has, the fun elemenrt , the innocence, the cuteness and still it was heart warming to see her deprived of such vital information about her relationship with this man, whom she is asking what to call.

Loved the update absolutely, I told you, I'm hooked, but now booked as well but don't cook us by delaying the next update.TongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861suhana19.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

Hey Daya!!!!!!Hug

Hey Aish! 

My comments for chapter 2Embarrassed

Amazing!! It had depth, a steady flow, and was off course point blank. No seriously there wasn't much beating around the bush yet not even for a moment I felt deprived of any information that I should be knowing.

Glad to hear it! It's rather difficult to keep it point blank and still nab all the required details...sometimes i think i forgot to mention something or the other...can get so confusing with so many characters and so many aspects...so its good to hear i didn't deprive you of essential information

One thing which I found really striking is the importance that the thought process of the characters is getting. And what I loved more was that it was so real'' at times characters were shown thinking something absolutely inappropriate for the moment'nakusha for instance thinking about the height difference of dutta and shristi '.but that's how thought processes work. So, it was very real for me'.and also gave me a chance to connect with the characters instantly.  Your grasp on the psychology of the character is absolutely great. Talking about thought process, I found each and every one's interesting but dutta captured my attention the most'.biased am I. LOLNo, seriously, the way his mind does to and fro with thoughts and emotions, he is jealous, unsure, confused, and what not, he is involved in something professionally and personly, going in past, thinking about present, anticipating future'..hooh!!(goes well with his occupation) but as a reader I found everything so very sorted out, and well written.

Thank you! Their thought processes is what gives the character scope and what adds to the story line...Dutta's character is confused...simply put he feels all these things but everything he believes go against it...but he's helpless when it comes to Naku then Srishti adds to it all and he's torn...lol you found it sorted out and well written? Well that makes one of usLOL sometimes i feel so jumbled when writing it...as if i just complicating things haha hearing otherwise is a good thing! 

Okay so the best part was their meet'..of course it's a highly anticipated moment. But not only because they met but several other aspects as well make it special. First of all the way they meet, I liked the fact that there was no larger than life or hits and misses drama'just a plain opening of door. Between the lines '.. they stay in same city but haven't met for all these years? And this was the first time we got to see them together and I loved their sync. Yes they were uncomfortable, but still there was a sync  ,  for instance right after they meet the way nakusha realizes that he had figured about shristi (trust me if this sequence had to be screened, the actors would have literally cried, emoting so much through eyes is al most impossible)'''it gives a kind of feel that though we might are witnessing then together but they have been around each other before as well.

Yeah, I wanted their meet to be simple...no drama if i can help it.  They do have sync...no matter how much either of them deny it or try to shrug it off...but its there..and though u didn't get a feel for what D thought when she opened the door...you will with the next UD when he recalls the moment...its all there in him the feelings...we just gotta make him stop denying itLOL

Baaji as usual was like a breeze of fresh air in the other wise dull environment'.would like to see him more, though I guess  he seems quite busy with his current assignment. Jagtap and Paakhi are gainig my respect more and more day by day. When naku joined them may be she was already pregnant or ould have been pregnant after one or two months of meeting them, still they didn't judged her character and gave her shelter, it's a big deal and not everyone can do this, it requires a lot of guts, especially in a country like India, and I'm glad that you gave an explanation of their own leukemia suffering daughter, it saves naku and her parents equation from sounding unbelievable. Poor jagtap mut have been shocked like hell''.not everyday people yell at your daughter claiming themselves as the father of her childLOL

Baaji! I love his character, he's always struck me as a take-everything-easy sort of person and I wanted that to remain. He is busy...but he'll be back...soon...and I am thinking of writing a follow up story with this SS...and give Baaji his own story! 

Jagtap and Pakhi losing a daughter was exactly what u commented. It was to make things seem more believable as to why they took to Naku...a pregnant young woman in need of care and love...

Gadha as usual is gadha and needs a jolt every now and then, thanks to the man firing gun shorts, else he would have taken so much time regarding his stand on shristi that probably till then shrishti might have started getting lettersLOL. On a serious note''..wow, ab aa raha hai maza,  this whole gun and shrishti at the target point thing, has added so much gravity to the situation, and now the case has became worthy of dutta even at  professional level

Oh yeah the danger to a innocent child...that too his innocent child changes a lot and that little girl will change his life tooWink

Talking about shrishti'..brilliant work, this girl is smart, but no where it over powers her innocence. and I'm very relaxed, some how, I was dreading her to be oversamrt lacking the innocent essence (m allergic to such kids)'.so I'm so happy and relieved seeing the way she has been portrayed and dutta and shrishti were very interesting''..a clueless dutta and shrishti, who seems to know evetytthing under the sun were fun to watch,LOLand I agree dutta and shrushti's height difference would be deffinetly worth watchingLOL. And the sequence where she goes to him and asks him how he wants to be addressed'awww, it had everything, that a child has, the fun elemenrt , the innocence, the cuteness and still it was heart warming to see her deprived of such vital information about her relationship with this man, whom she is asking what to call.

I enjoy writing her character so glad you are enjoying and liking her part...and you'll have lots more of her and D's scenes...so stay tuned ;P 

Loved the update absolutely, I told you, I'm hooked, but now booked as well but don't cook us by delaying the next update.TongueLOL

Vah, Aish, Vah...you're a poet! And i didn't even know it! LOL Thank you for reading and commenting. I look forward to them always...its really great to read feedback...thank you! 

Chal, hum phir milenge chalte chalte :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakushaaishwishsuhana19

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesgarima25sasisriFASSBENjedy25piyushivahgarmeriyaarmirage123uwithdilse14sona89Nakushaivy_11-bharti-ushankitvcsuhana19twinkle-staraishwishtamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
update dutta shrishti bonding nakky dutta sorting names and finally dutta told shrishti that he is her father

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENjedy25mirage123uwithdilse14Nakusha.iridescence.suhana19

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Hi daya(curlylocks)Smile

Loved the ud'dutta saved his curly locks from monster & pakhi too is fine'jagtap & pakhi knows truth abt curly parentage'its sad naku didn't thought abt consequence when she gave herself to dutta'the child had to leave without father for four long yrs'.good thing is she has her baba now

Dutta wholeheartedly accepted his daughter & the way curly had warmed up to him even before she knew he was his dad'she consider him hero & like all little girl her dad is hero'I loved the curly locks & dads convo'they were cute be ice 'cream or tugging along..Smile

Daya its turning to be quite a mystery'I 'm trying to figure out'nisha 'layla yah phir kaun'I have to keep guessingLOL

Dutta & naku both still luv each other deeply'spending time together may sought out things & brighter future for srishti'pls ud soon & I 'm loving this story

bright bouquet of roses and spring flowers on a white background Stock Photo - 13401064

Edited by Nakusha - 12 July 2013 at 10:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENjedy25mirage123uwithdilse14suhana19.iridescence.

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hi daya
superb ud! dutta & srishti bonding part were superb ...like mehta 's i too would  want to see them happy as flyEmbarrassed...next part ud soon
Stock Photograph - text thank you on colorful balloons against white background. fotosearch - search stock photos, pictures, wall murals, images, and photo clipart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENmirage123uwithdilse14Nakusha.iridescence.suhana19

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hi daya
awesome ud
loving this father & daughter combo with naku & mystery Smile
shrishti is extremely cute ..hope she get her parents together..ud soon

Cubes: thank you Stock Photo - 11678884

Edited by dilse14 - 12 July 2013 at 11:25am