Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 83)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Daya

A perfect epilogue for a perfect story..  Clap     Gosh, tarak yet to propose??  what is he doin with the ring, rehearsing every evening ? Man, iska kuch nahi hosakta !  maya is patience personification then, she has mastered the art of tolerating indifferent people is it ?      
 What? i dont believe baji took 6 mths for planning the wedding lol..  n then he decides to ditch his guests, shameless nautanki really.    Hope his dad doesnt land up in between.  And Dutta is a gone case,  has taken fancy getting naku pregnant every couple of years, rofl..  no wonder he is hardly seen, a busy man indeed lol..   Finally suman is the only lonely sane guy around.  
Many thanx daya for a fantastic ending,  but somewhere i wish it hadnt ended Wink
Looking forward to your next pm, surprise me please Big smile   Apologies for a delayed response, was stuck with an irresponsive IP. 

say

Edited by -bharti- - 09 April 2014 at 1:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Hi Daya
Bharti! Hug long time no see...your presence is missedEmbarrassed happy to see you!

A perfect epilogue for a perfect story..  Clap   Thank you!  Gosh, tarak yet to propose??  what is he doin with the ring, rehearsing every evening ? Man, iska kuch nahi hosakta !  maya is patience personification then, she has mastered the art of tolerating indifferent people is it ?  ROFL he is a man who thinks things through very thoroughlyLOL you know what though, I thought about whether to have them engaged or yet to happen and decided on the latter because I felt it worked with the way his character was portrayed...even when he gave in to his feelings there was a slightest bit of awkwardness in the end...as I wrote Tarak and Maya's story I honestly thought at times they could be given their own SS ...there is still things that can be explored...but it's finished now
 What? i dont believe baji took 6 mths for planning the wedding lol..  n then he decides to ditch his guests, shameless nautanki really.    Hope his dad doesnt land up in between.  And Dutta is a gone case,  has taken fancy getting naku pregnant every couple of years, rofl..  no wonder he is hardly seen, a busy man indeed lol..   Finally suman is the only lonely sane guy around.  
He was the patient one in this relationship. Giving her the experience of dating and going out before tying the knot. Don't you wish you could've been a fly on the wall for those six monthsWink Baaji can be quite charming and ahem more...

Dutta's making up for lost timeTongue

And Suman ...well after all these characters with baggage I figured one should be normal
Many thanx daya for a fantastic ending,  but somewhere i wish it hadnt ended Wink
Thank you for reading and commenting. And for always showing such great support. Means a lot!
Looking forward to your next pm, surprise me please Big smile   Apologies for a delayed response, was stuck with an irresponsive IP. 
No problemo! And as for surprise...well I guess I'll leave it at we'll see for now...

Thanks again Bharti. You take care! Phir milenge chalte chalte

say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle-star

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hi Daya
jaldi milo chalte chalte

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakusha.iridescence.twinkle-star

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Hi curly locks

thanks for anno..you are good at every genre...i agree with all...hope ur beautiful locks are its behaving well.LOL.honestly i missing u on forum...use to wait for the ud...what lies ahead...be back soon...thanks for giving us beautiful story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123twinkle-star.iridescence.

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 11 April 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hi daya
thanxs for anno...new storyyy ????????pls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.twinkle-star

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 11 April 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hi DayaHug
lallibaby tooo late here.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Please forgive me sweet friendEmbarrassedHug...Baby finished reading your lovely updates dear.Heart.Hug...all updates are mind blowing dearHeartHeartHeartHeart.specially your epilogueHeart...Forgive me dearHug...lalli baby terribly late here...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..baby wanted to comment dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..just for her satisfactionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.lalli baby not a nice commenter...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..embarrassed.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Big teddy hug from lalli babyHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Go to top