Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 76)

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hi daya
loved the anno...promo...really feel like reading a mystery bookSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uwith-bharti-.iridescence.

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hi daya Embarrassed
Me did it again, missed commenting before you did the annots..,  hmm.  actually you took me by surprise with this one ..  I mean you were pretty quick Tongue   
The promo promises a mouthwatering prospect for sure, thank you daya.

Now to the update must say Its a well crafted plot, slowly unravelling to its logical conclusion. Mr Arora spilling the beans after some good deal of verbal n visible threats from girish n especially dutta.  If dutta was tied up in knots in this case imagine us poor readers lol..  Tarak,s self admonition for not linking the dots much earlier wasnt misplaced as it would mean endangering another life, this time its none less than maya.  But i was enjoying tarak,s anger n fear, lol.   Poor chap barely managing to control his emotions.  Private life crossing professional work does take a toll n it generally doesnt bode well.. Which happened here, tarak failed to guess the next victim,  he has been distracted for a while now Big smile    Tarak,s concern for maya coming to the fore n this new gadha on the block was advising maya to think straight n be practical...  Lol.     Dutta noticing tarak,s distress but letting him be as it wasnt the appropriate time, wise man.
The interrogation was brilliant, it was like one from some of those crime thrillers i luv to watch on telly.  I could imagine every movement in that room n feel the heat LOL   But uptil now arora seem to be holding pretty well as generally is the case, but only just until the threats seemed real.  He comes across as one big duffer, doin favours without knowing the implications.  
Gosh! I was surprised tarak didnt take a swing at arora by now.. N Yeah even with mobiles people are hard to be linked with the many connectivity n other such issues.  I face this accusation routinely, im constantly misplacing the device or forgeting to switch off the silence mode lol..
Ok, this was the cutest part, Baji n nisha bump into a big old KMH in Mr Rao(senior)..  good !   it serves baji right for all his wrong timings in the past,  Boomerang time.    God!  His reaction to nisha,s joining him to meet samir said it all, asking her to lock the door, promising to return early, etc.. etc...Wink  as if the two were already had tied the knot,  its funny to imagine baji being posessive, never got to see his romance side ever earlier.  
Samir n baji somewhat clearing the air did help, moreso for the case.  But baji would still like to hate him for obvious reasons, cough cough.. LOL
For tarak the nightmare has just begun,  hope maya is ok atleast for his sake,  it will be fun to see him open up n confess, ok im pre empting too many things.   His parting shot rather thought, "argument has just begun between naku n dutta" to go or not to go see a doc was the best.  
Fantastic writing daya, you are a genius, no i mean it.  Thank you 

Edited by -bharti- - 24 February 2014 at 8:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uwith.iridescence.

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
hi daya
awesome promo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Hi daya Embarrassed
Hi Bharti! Good to see ya!Big smile
Me did it again, missed commenting before you did the annots..,  hmm.  actually you took me by surprise with this one ..  I mean you were pretty quick Tongue   
Lol yeah I was just sitting around relaxing after work and thought I'd annotateLOL
The promo promises a mouthwatering prospect for sure, thank you daya.

Now to the update must say Its a well crafted plot, slowly unravelling to its logical conclusion.
Thank you, considering I didn't really sit down and think this plot through that's a good complimentEmbarrassed 
Mr Arora spilling the beans after some good deal of verbal n visible threats from girish n especially dutta.  If dutta was tied up in knots in this case imagine us poor readers lol.. Tarak,s self admonition for not linking the dots much earlier wasnt misplaced as it would mean endangering another life, this time its none less than maya.  But i was enjoying tarak,s anger n fear, lol.   Poor chap barely managing to control his emotions.  Private life crossing professional work does take a toll n it generally doesnt bode well.. Which happened here, tarak failed to guess the next victim,  he has been distracted for a while now Big smile   Tarak,s concern for maya coming to the fore n this new gadha on the block was advising maya to think straight n be practical...  Lol.     Dutta noticing tarak,s distress but letting him be as it wasnt the appropriate time, wise man.
Tarak's concern of course roots from those feelings that he denies but it's also a matter of knowing that he wouldn't have left her if he hadn't felt she was blurring the lines between professional and personal. So guilt does play on it a bit...and its what he going to tell himselfLOL Dutta changed man ever since he fell in love...now he finds it all amusing...
The interrogation was brilliant, it was like one from some of those crime thrillers i luv to watch on telly.  I could imagine every movement in that room n feel the heat LOL   But uptil now arora seem to be holding pretty well as generally is the case, but only just until the threats seemed real.  He comes across as one big duffer, doin favours without knowing the implications.  
He is a big duffer, i mean seriously you gotta be stupid to just do what someone tells you without thinking...thanks! glad you liked the interrogation!
Gosh! I was surprised tarak didnt take a swing at arora by now.. N Yeah even with mobiles people are hard to be linked with the many connectivity n other such issues.  I face this accusation routinely, im constantly misplacing the device or forgeting to switch off the silence mode lol..
Same here! LOL my parents always asking me why I have a phone if I'm not going to use itLOL 
Ok, this was the cutest part, Baji n nisha bump into a big old KMH in Mr Rao(senior)..  good !   it serves baji right for all his wrong timings in the past,  Boomerang time.
It's why i did it LOL, but you can also see he has a very comfortable relationship with his father
God!  His reaction to nisha,s joining him to meet samir said it all, asking her to lock the door, promising to return early, etc.. etc...Wink  as if the two were already had tied the knot,  its funny to imagine baji being posessive, never got to see his romance side ever earlier.  
I know! I wish there had been a proper story for Baaji in LTL...bechara...he had to withstand so much and get nothing for it...his character could've been so much better. 
Samir n baji somewhat clearing the air did help, moreso for the case.  But baji would still like to hate him for obvious reasons, cough cough.. LOL
He is jealous...but he does jealous cutelyLOLLOL
For tarak the nightmare has just begun,  hope maya is ok atleast for his sake,  it will be fun to see him open up n confess, ok im pre empting too many things.you're not so far off the mark...it will be interesting to see how he does it if he does at allWink His parting shot rather thought, "argument has just begun between naku n dutta" to go or not to go see a doc was the best.  
Fantastic writing daya, you are a genius, no i mean it.  Thank you 
Thank you Bharti, for reading and commenting. Its much appreciated. I love reading your thoughts. And lol I'm no genius but I'm glad you're liking the story Embarrassed

-bharti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sasisriFASSBENjedy25sona89mirage123uwithdilse14meriyaarNakusha-bharti-Hamlet53tamanna1391

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged
DAAAMMNN!!
What a chapter! It was so intense.
I don't want to stop reading!
I love how Tarak was feeling so scared for Maya.. he looovees her lol
I can't seem to trust Samir.. he's being too helpful? Confused
Daya.. this story is sooo damn good, I love it. I was picturing it whilst reading and because you write so amazingly.. it was as if I was watching it.. if that makes sense? lol
Thank you for the quick update :) hope to see the next one soon too Smile
take care buddy
xoxo

.iridescence.

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hi daya
superb ud...i mean every word...tarak ,maya & ayesha track...its making some connection...its awesome...continue soonSmile

.iridescence.

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hi curly locks
loved the ud...will be backSmile

.iridescence.

Go to top