Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 72)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Res..
Hi Daya, how r you ? Smile
Hiya Bharti! I'm well. Was home all day! Lots and lots of snow outside. A pretty sight to see but horrible to walk in even worse to drive in. Spent most the day shoveling the driveway. It's still snowing so I presume I'll have to go back out there tmmrw. 

And how are you? Been a while since we chatted ! 

Naughty naughty thoughts from maya ? Wink  " Im not asking for your Kidney" , that was hilarious LOL haha glad you enjoyed her anger in her pov he is being unreasonably stubborn. At least she felt it unreasonable since she had yet to discover his reasons. 
Stumped by tarak,s argument, really n have to admit he,s right.   He is a man in control n a freak at that. That is true. He is determined young fella. And very stubborn too. He likes to control his life and if he can prevent misery, sorrow, problems of any sort he will go for it. Sounds honorable but like Maya thought also sounds stupidLOL which is what makes it all the more fun to write.  He'll drown in the rightness of his POV until he gets a serious wake up callWinkTongue
Gosh!   That was like a jolt out of the blue, maya,s words...sounds almost desperate to catch his attention,  lol..    Hmm but how boring n rude he sounded or was he?   On hindsight he was being forthright.  But im sure maya will be more impressed with him than anything, a tad disappointed too. 
That she was though. Desperate for his attention that is. His attitude towards her definitely puts her on the defensive...and since she doesn't agree with his honorable view of his life she wanted his attention on her and what she would offer. Of course his shrug-it-off manner was a sign for her to back off...but what'll happen if she doesn't heed? And what was Tarak thinking while she was spouting her bit? Hmmm...guess we'll have to wait and see what I can do with them...
Hain?  Nisha is not sure if she can even swim n here she is..  with a modest swim suit, thats the effect of baji, she,s ready to do things which she darent do earlier.Big smile
He brings out the best in her...brings with it confidence on her behalf. He'll be the reason she does end up breaking from her shell and feeling loved and cared for which will naturally bring back the light in her life...
The pool episode was brilliant,  from her nervous entry to their lip lock,  could imagine every scene, it was so beautifully written. 
Thank you! I had most trouble with that scene. I didn't want to overdo the romance and attraction factor but I didn't want to just jump straight to the core of the plan either.
 Baji busy implenting his plans n poor nisha and the rest falling into the trap.  All her anger melts with his words,  now why would anyone slap a sweet rogue.
When it's Baaji, you won't want to slap him thats for sureLOLLOL
Wow Mr Rao too ??   No wonder baji is such a charmer.  both farher son duo excellent performers. I think I took a shine to Ramoji's character. I had a lot of fun creating him from the beginning and I wanted to stick to his character. Baaji had to have become the man he is for a reason and now everyone can see where that laid back easy going manner  really came from
Tarak connecting a few dots,  is heading for a very exciting finish.  
I hope it's an exciting finish. I truly feel like I'm in a mess. I have dots and a few of them connect now i gotta direct the lines to the right dots to make it form the full picture..lots of thinking to doLOL 
Mindblowing effort daya,  too good.. Clap Continue soon n thank you. 
Thank you Bharti! I'm glad you like the story thus far. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25uwithdilse14Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-star

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Thank you Daya for the annotations, wouldve luvd to discuss more reg the update Wink but for want of time have to abondon it for now.  But im in awe as to how u manage to go to such details in terms of layers to the plot as well as the characters..  Clap

Edited by -bharti- - 05 February 2014 at 8:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25uwithNakusha.iridescence.twinkle-star

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hi curlylocks
waiting for ud...anno as good as ur awesome writingSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25twinkle-star.iridescence.

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Oh DayaHug

Lalli is the laziest baby on the Laagi forum.Embarrassed..Always latecomerBlushing...Lalli baby will comment on Tomorrow dearBlushing...Please forgive this lazy baby...EmbarrassedHug..Sooo sweeet of you...Big hug from Lalli  babyHug

Edited by twinkle-star - 06 February 2014 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Bharti: Thank you, your words are like music to my ears! 

@Nakusha: Me sitting and staring at a blank page trying to determine just where to start this UD. 

@Lalli: Absolutely no problem! I know you read it and that is enough for me truly! 
a song for you, love this song and I've always loved Aravind samy's movies back then!

ohh and this song too is a favLOL as you can see I do love a lot of tamil songsTongue

Edited by -daya- - 06 February 2014 at 12:08pm

jedy25uwithtwinkle-star

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hi daya
thanks for anno...ud fastSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle-star

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

@Bharti: Thank you, your words are like music to my ears! 

@Nakusha: Me sitting and staring at a blank page trying to determine just where to start this UD. 

@Lalli: Absolutely no problem! I know you read it and that is enough for me truly! 
a song for you, love this song and I've always loved Aravind samy's movies back then!

ohh and this song too is a favLOL as you can see I do love a lot of tamil songsTongue

Awee Daya.Hug...awee sooo sweeet of you dear...Hug.Thanks sooo much for your lovely songs dear..Hug.Lalli baby too likes Aravind Samy's movies.Heart.They all are such a musical treats..Heart..I loved Indira movie songsHeart...nice melodic songHeart & Thanks soo much for illai enru soola forum Kondukonden kandu konden movie dearHug..I loved that song too.Heart..My sweeetest friendHug...Lalli baby always loves you & your updates sooo much dear.HugHug...Big tight teddy hug from lalli babyHug

jedy25uwith.iridescence.

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hi daya
pls ud

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25.iridescence.

Go to top