Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 71)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

awesum...loved the baaji-nisha moments...loved how baaji replied to samar...baajis dad a gem of a person...continue sooon

Hi Usha,
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying BN moments. I felt obligated to throw in at least one moment where baaji sets Samir straight. I'm rather fond of Baaji's dad myselfLOL He definitely a fun character to have around. Thanks for reading and commenting. Greatly appreciated. I have yet to begin writing an UD but will try to write one soon. Phir milenge chalte chalte.

Originally posted by tamanna1391

awsem update love ittt

Thanks Tamanna! Glad to hear you're loving it! 

Edited by -daya- - 05 February 2014 at 5:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25uwithdilse14Nakusha

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi curlylocks

Loved the ud...tarak finally had to give his bio data to maya...he should know matrimonial ad hisn't required he has one good prospect...

Baji & nisha on pool side investigation...sameer was given a fitting reply by baji...nisha's confident got a required boost...baji's dad is cool

Dutta making head way abt missing gals layla,renu &anu...its interesting story...with good amount of mystery...loving it continue soon...

Hi Nakusha! I'm snowed under! Just kidding, but there is lots and lots of snow here! 
I've just shoveled my long long drive way and am now sitting with a green tea in my hand. Figured may as well get to annotations though have yet to even begin the next UD. Its a very important UD. Most things wrap up...may even manage to wrap up the entire story...we'll see.

Haha yeah Tarak humph me still thinking on what to do with him. I rather like his stubborn character. But you're right if he goes for the forever after then he already has his matchTongueWink

Glad you liked the BN moments. I figured Samir deserved that at least once in the storyLOL

I love Baaji's dad! LOL He's so chill its fun to write him in. 

Dutta and Nakusha are like tertiary in this story. But are put to good use. You'll see a bit of lion in this next UD! 

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your comments. I truly enjoy reading them. I'm glad you like the story thus far! 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
superb ud...with entire team around...its interesting...ud soon

Hi Jedy,

Thank you for reading and commenting. I'm glad you're enjoying the story and will be forever grateful for all your wonderful support Big smile

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

RES:
but OMG this is getting sooo damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited:
I love this story so much!
It is so interesting and I really love the way you write ( which I have said countless times but can't stop- dude you are beyond amazing!)
I love how the story is moving, it's going at such a good pace.
It's one of those stories where you don't want to stop reading.. so I can't wait for the next chapter!
thanks for the pm
take care
xoxo

Hello Hello Darling Friend! 
As always your enthusiasm put a smile on my face. No matter how many times I read your comment!Big smileAm always looking forward to your short but sweet comments! I'm glad to hear how much you're loving this story and the way I write. Makes me feel good as the writerEmbarrassed Thank you!  Ohhh! I know the feeling, I am one of those readers who like to read in one go all the way to the end. But of course, just because I know the feeling hasn't made me quicken my writing LOLLOLTongue I have yet to start the next update. But I promise I've started thinking about it...which is why its taking a while to get started. I have to sort of have it mapped out briefly in my head first. Am sort of getting there. Anyway, thanks again for lovely comment and reading. Take care mate, phir milenge chalte chalte

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25uwithdilse14meriyaarNakusha

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
awesome ud...maya -tarak convo good...its turning good...baji nisha togehter mystery element really good...ud soon

Hello Uvi, 

I'm glad you've enjoyed the conversation between Maya-Tarak. I have to admit I was stumped on them for a bit. In fact I wrote that part after I wrote the rest of the UDLOL Sort of did it backward. As for BN mystery element...well I'm hoping all will be clear in the next UD. I will definitely reveal a majority of what is going on...and how they do connect. Thanks for reading and commenting. Greatly appreciate it. Take care. Ciao

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

hi daya
awesome ud
starting with maya &tarak ...she is confused
missing ppl...case & team is too goodSmileud soon
thank you roses photo: Thank U-Roses TU-Roses.jpg

Hiya Dil Se, 

Thank you for reading and commenting. I'm glad to hear that you like the way its going. Hopefully it'll be less confusing for everyone in the next UD

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hi Daya
Awesome UD...tarak ...convo ...maya...good...baaji gave a good lesson to samir...nisha is changing ...happy...team is working with dutta in...next ud soon

Hey Sona, 

Thank you for reading and commenting. Glad you liked the UD. Yep, story is progressing and I am hoping the team will crack the case wide open soon! TongueWink

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirage123

hi daya
fab ud...dutta knows the woman with fair oval faceLOLwhere is naku...its getting chilling with many knots ...its nice...ud soon

Hey Mirage! 

Ha you picked up on the recognition! Yep he knows a person with an oval face but its not NakuWink
Definitely have many knots in this plot to untangle. Thanks for reading and commenting! Greatly appreciate all the support. Take care, see ya!

Go to top