Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 7)

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Hi DayaHug
Wow...What an awesome update dearDay Dreaming...Loved it a lotHeart...Enjoyed reading a lot.Day Dreaming...Wow...Loved Dutta-Naku's Convo dear.Day Dreaming..Its really awesome..Day Dreaming..You described Naku's feelings very wellDay Dreaming...I loved her confidence.Heart...She don't want Dutta's acceptance just because of  the BabyThumbs Up...She wants true love from DuttaDay Dreaming...Loved baaji-Shrusti's FriendshipDay Dreaming...This cute little girl is really nice.Day Dreaming...Jagdap didn't find the truth.Embarrassed...Wow...Dutta carried Shrushti.Day Dreaming.I love his care & concern dear..Heart..He felt something by her touchHeart...Who is that person who sent these letters & flowers to Naku???ShockedShockedEmbarrassed...Dutta will definitely find him & give some punches on his face...Awe..Can't wait now dear.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Its really a wonderful update .Day Dreaming...Please update soon..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..I'm Eagerly waiting..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Thank you sooo much for your mindblowing update dearHug...Take careHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENjedy25mirage123dilse14suhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hi daya
superb ud! dutta met naku...their daughter...dutta know abt his daughter...the firing & who is behind it...story is going great..pls ud soonSmile
funny thank you photo: Thank You PinkThankYou.gif

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENmirage123dilse14suhana19.iridescence.

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
hi daya
fab ud! dutta & naku convo too good...srishti life is in danger ..her dad dear will safe her...Smilein future too...the assassin is real trouble...ud soon

Edited by mirage123 - 04 July 2013 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsuhana19.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
|| Tamanna || 

Hey Tams! Yep, Dutta and Naku met and the circumstances spell danger for many reasons...D's natural father instincts kick in whether he wanted them or not...and you'll have to wait to see how it all unravels and comes to a complete circle. Thank you for reading and commenting ! Phir milenge chalte chalte. 

|| Uwith ||

Hiya Uvi! Yeah, the meet and greet is all over...Dutta discovered his daughter and his heart naturally wants to protect her...there is a psycho on their heels and Dutta and Naku have unresolved issues also. I have yet to tackle the heart of all the problms lol so stay tuned. Thank you for reading and commenting Uvi. Means a lot :) Glad you are enjoying the SS. 

|| Nakusha ||

Hey Nakusha! Dutta and Naku's ice-breaker is definitely Srishti and her own instincts are as good as her fathers :P And haha yeah Curly Locks is named after me and I find it does work well for this character. And yes M'aam my hair is indeed curly...if i straighten it, it'll be at my upper back but when i leave it naturally it curls just above my shouldersLOL Anyway like you getting back to the UD related comments :P Yeah Dutta's now got a daughter, a ex-girlfriend, and a pyscho to deal with...anyway thank you so much for reading and commenting and always being such a great support...now lets see how it unravels...stay tuned my dear...hum phir milenge chalte chalte 

|| Ushankitvc ||

Hi Usha, thank you for reading and commenting. Glad to hear you like the SS. Smile

|| Fassben ||

Heya Fassbender! 
 Yep, the main couple have met...and you're right she's not exactly thrilled but at some level she is okay with his being there for Srishti...just not for herself...i'm sure i can fix that :P The pyscho after her will be discovered with time...not to worry! Thank you so much for your support...for reading and commenting always. Keeps me going. So thank you. Phir milenge chalte chalte

|| Twinkle-Star ||

Hey Lallii!!  First, did you watch naduvula konjam pakatha kannom ...omg good movie...haha i laughed at the title itself...you should watch it if you haven't yet ! I also have yet to watch  Theeya Velai Seiyannum KumaruLOL all these fun titles...lol anyway getting to your comment ...glad to hear you're loving it...writing the dialogues and their feelings is hard work and am glad you thought they were good and described well. There is lots to explore with these three...and hopefully it'll shape up well. You know I enjoy writing D's relationship with Srishti most...its innocent and natural...it just happens. Anyway lets see how it all unravels. Thank you for your lovely remarks and for reading and commenting. I really appreciate all the support :) Phir milenge chalte chalte...

|| Jedy || 

Hey, thank you so much for reading and commenting. Glad you are liking the UD. Lol i am not even sure when they'll discover the perp but soon :) Take care. Adios Amigo! 

|| Mirage123 ||

Hey there! Thank you for reading and commenting. Great to know you're liking the story thus far. Let's see how the trouble folds and the rest of the story unravels...thanks again. See ya! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89Nakusha-bharti-suhana19tamanna1391

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Daya, 
Comments edited in the resd spot Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENNakusha.iridescence.suhana19

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
hey daya , wonderful update ...really loving the pace of this story , as you said everything shall be point blank so indeed it is . One thing that i forgot to mention in my last comment, the fact that dutta thought that the little girl could be his daughter impressed me a lot ..i hate it when a woman has to prove to a man that the child belongs to him ..its so demeaning ..i mean the guy may go around and sleep with anyone but it is the girl's responsibility to prove that the child is his ..ridiculous ..therefore i am so happy that despite of dutta having so many flings still at once he thinks that child might be his ...thanks daya 
okay so tasha have met and their meeting was beautifully written ..love this stubborn and strong headed nakku ...she has self respect and is not throwing herself at the man she loves...now who is this creep who wishes to eliminate this beautiful girl of tasha's ? the father daughter scene was also heart touching ..very well done 
waiting for next update 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakusha-bharti-.iridescence.suhana19

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Hi daya

Awesome ud! Dutta should have searched for nakuOuch

when he realized he had feeling for her….srishti had to grow without dad…
dutta has to deal with two women naku & curlyLOL..plus stalker..story is awesome ..ud soon

FASSBENsuhana19-bharti-.iridescence.

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hi curly locksSmile
thanks for anno..loved reading it

FASSBENsona89suhana19.iridescence.

Go to top