Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 67)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hi daya
Awesome UD...baji is cute ...he is helping nisha ...like a friend...not just detective...she is back at place ...which has haunted her...love reading...Happy new year...Smile...ud soon 
Hiya Sona, glad your enjoying the main couple's chemistry and the story progress. Thank you for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it and love knowing what you thought :) 

Take Care!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25sona89mirage123dilse14Nakushatwinkle-star

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
awsem update baji nisha bonding growing closer bajji increasing nisha confidence

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25twinkle-star.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Hi daya 
A very happy new year to you, thanx for the pm,  will try n be back soon
Res.. 

Chapter 5
Daya surely your pm alerted me off my slumber Embarrassed
Hi Bharti! Long time no chat. Hope you are well? 

Baji,s flirting full on n smarty cant help but blush..  Yeah, they certainly make more than good memories,  ooh not again..another missed chance for the two to get closer but arent they already?  Im sure baji will end up taking the wedding planner,s offer seriously very soon.
You may be on to something thereLOLWink You've inspired a thought! And yep they are already close...but getting closerEmbarrassed
"Im askin u to eat not marry" amazing line from maya to tarak,  n i like this guy,s (tarak) reluctance to give in to his heart. 
Haha I have more lines like that coming lol ...but even I like Tarak's steel control. Trust me he'll not budge on his decision. At least not right away haha ...am still deciding what to do with their story...I think I have an idea but will have to work the details...
Hmm dutta makes more progress on two fronts at the same time, a total romantic at heart, hard to believe he hasnt made much headway already on the romantic part.  
I know rightLOL are you hinting I need to step up the romance in his end? 
I would but their scenes don't work into the plot much except for when they're working

Chapter 6
Gosh, baji will be the dearh of nisha with his direct unabashed approach..  Nisha is completely helpless, drawn to him hoplessly.  The convincing capacity of baji is amazing, even sounding cocky a bit i thought, lol..  He's confident he's got her hooked...he's working on the reeling in part...and doing better than he thought...but I do enjoy writing their story, its refreshing for me to write for a new couple in every sense.  Just when they were drowning in their first kiss we have a KMH in yadavji, YES baji,s turn to curse lol.. Haha bharti I threw him in because I thought that exactly. What goes around comes around
Their first date with an elderly couple was sweet,  nisha sleeping in his arms was a perfect ending, alls well that ends well.  
That last scene was to show that his presence is just what she needs...peaceful night means Baaji's presence. 
Daya Your style of writing is unique n has an element of suspense to it. Thank you!  Brilliant as ever.  
Thank you daya for the pm, im pleasantly surprised,   I can only apologise for the delay n also for the short reply. 
No problem Bharti. All is well. Am glad your still reading. And thank you for your comments. I love reading them always !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25sona89mirage123dilse14Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

hi daya
wonderful ud
happy new year
nisha always thought ppl took interest more of her been brainy
baji broke that myth...he had made her comfortable by liking her of wht she isSmile

Hiya Dilse,

You're absolutely right! Baaji is breaking that myth and proving to her that her intelligence isn't her only highlight. There is much more and all of them good. 

Glad you're liking the UD. Thank you for reading and commenting. Much appreciated ;) 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

ROARRR I ME AND MYSELF HERE FOR MY BAJIRAO
HOWDEEE.. CARIBOU! SNOWED UNDER? Was sick, but getting better now :) 
UMMH make a duji vm.pljjj...Tongue  I don't have a laptop (or program), just where do you propose I make this VM?  my tim tim will return.. till then lets behave badly!

ok me back now.. 
Howdy ! LOL
chapter 6. SBHS.
ASyou know I was looking forward to this ud. So I do! 
loved the Baji and Nisha scene .Yeah the uhmm kiss happened on your say soWinkSo Nisha in all her simplicity and innocence has , much to Baji's delight,confirmed she likes him. Baji's attempt at  praising sections of nisha's countenance was mighty funny.. tried not to laugh , but then where its Baji, the expectation remains that there is an element of humor. Of course, he's so easy-going and doesn't think, just tosses out what ever he deems right. It's why we all love him...
At last Baji,  jumps on her lips dimples and all , bravo! encore! I am sure Nisha won't mind seconds! Oh are you suggesting it happen again? Well, lets just say it may!WinkTongue I even told you where that might happen do you remember my dear ghajini? 
Liked the bit about her bond with the groundsman/his wife.. hmmm some element of suspense.. 
Pappy what is the pink painted nails hummm?Tongue.. oh the things you tell me.. do I have to know?Angry...  aur ab this nisha to pinky pink.. and I can bet I know someone with teal silk pyjamas   uff .. me shaking my block.. Chee Chee no silk pjs for me...me cottonLOLLOL That teal silk I saw in the display somewhere and thought it looked really nice...so I put it on my character
The last bit was  quite nice little chit chat  night cap..   till  she dozed off ,seems,he'll make a  good daddy for  big little girl Nisha.. Yep, they're certainly going to be an interesting and cute couple. 
Thanks mate , loved it  do continue , much love hammie.  
Thank you for reading and commenting. Truly appreciate it. CHEERS BHAO

jedy25sona89mirage123dilse14Nakushatwinkle-starHamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

Hi daya

Superb ud...its involving story...baji & nisha story with a difference is very nice..ud fastSmile 

Hi Jedy, thank you for reading and commenting. 
I'm glad you find their story different and enjoyable. 
Thank you! 

Originally posted by mirage123

hi daya
fab ud...nisha & baji happy together...new character nikhil & yadav interesting...ud soon
happy new yearSmile

Hey Mirage123, 

Thanks for the comments. Greatly appreciate it. Yup lots of characters in the mix. Its good to confuse you all...but I am even confusing myselfLOL anyway...thank you glad you are liking the story...

jedy25sona89mirage123dilse14Nakushatwinkle-starHamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi curly locks

Hiya Nakusha, today truly my hair is looking curly-er than usualLOL

Loved the ud...nisha & baji are exploring their relationship along with the case...the character Nikhil in the scene add a new twist...he was good with nisha...I guess he is positive...incase u have planned a twist we never know

Yep their moving forward in their relationship and Nikhil and Yadav and Mina all thrown in the mix to confuse you all. Keep thinking about who may be involved and who may notTongueLOL

Nisha at the back yard & confession ...she had plan for her dream wedding...baji broke the ice rather avalanche with nisha not been confident of anybody loving her...he made her realize more too her than her IQ

That's right, he is showing her that he looks at more...that he sees there is more to a person than her IQ. And of course she has melted. It is to be expected with Baaji only :P 

Yadavji believes in nishas story ...the couple are really sweet...the way you wrote baji & nisha scene it's too good

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it...

Daya you have come out of Ur comfort zone...I must say it's for good...Oh? I have. What comfort zone did I come out ofLOL I truly don't know? loving this mystery with romance story...ud soon

Thanks for reading and commenting! Greatly appreciate it. 

using ur fav colour Smile

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
awesome ud...baji & nisha date was too good...new character entry is good...baji likes nisha for who she is wonderful...ud soonSmile

Hey Uvi, glad you liked the UD. New characters are all for a reason. The more the merrierLOLWink. Thanks for commenting. Love reading it always. 

Originally posted by tamanna1391

awsem update baji nisha bonding growing closer bajji increasing nisha confidence

Hey Tamanna! 
Thank you fore reading and commenting. Yep BN getting closer and more comfortable and accepting of their attraction. Glad you like it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89mirage123dilse14Nakusha

Go to top