Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 62)

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Hi curly locks

The wait was too long ...finally the ud...so Bajai& nisha put up a great act searching for a venue...the feeling of nisha on prospect of meeting her ex...she was really treated bad...the scar of which haven't healed...baji is extraordinary in putting her at ease...he is caring &doesn't want to rush into things

Maya has feeling ...tarak is the only person she can count on...girl should no she stand chance coz its only professional problemLOL ...thankfully doesn't have a girlfriend

Dutta & naku are doing fine...naku is learning trick or two abt profession...

Liked the part & this murder mystery with missing characters ...suspicion & guess ...is what I can think of...pls ud soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.twinkle-star

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Hi DayaHug

Aweee Such a mind blowing update dear...Enjoyed it to the core...Totally mind blowing...Fabulous job dear...Soo sweet of you...Loved Nisha& baji's part to the core...Awee baaji's gently manners took Nisha's heart away...They are a sparkling couple...Truly made for each other..They have a wonderful chemistry between them...Baaji wants a firm relationship with nisha...But Nisha's wounded heart needs more time for cure...Hope she overcome from her bitter past soon...OMG  Poor Nisha...That evil Samir saw her...But Thank god baji has come...Loved the way Baaji talked with samir...Awee Cutie pie...Samir has stunned by baaji's wedding announcement..Nisha blushing a lot...Loved baaji & Nisha's close moment at the elevator..Nisha almost let baaji to kiss her...She tried to stay away from Baaji...But inside her heart she wants Baaji's love badly...She hide her feelings inside a  strong wall.Hope baaji will break her  stone wall soon...Loved baaji's sweet talk with her..No one didn't talk sweetly with her except her mom & baaji..Poor Nisha...This girl deserves more love...Tarak Mehta worried about Maya...Yes Poor girl she couldn't identify the attacker..Hope her memory back soon...Waiting for their love story...Hope Tarak realize his love for Maya...I think their relationship is more than profession...Loved Dutta & naku's sweet moments..Its really treat to read their sweet parts...Naku is improving her detective skills...Clever woman..Loved their convo... waiting to know the culprit...Can't able to make any guess...Your story base is so strong...Love this suspense thriller soo much dear...Hats off to you...Eagerly waiting for the next update...Please update soon...can't wait now...please...do you buy  a new lappy dear?...please buy it sooon..Eagerly waiting for the next part...soo sweet of you..Lots of hugs from Lalli BabyHug

.iridescence.Hamlet53

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hi DayaHug
Where are you dear???.CryCry..Miss you sooo much.CryCryCry..Please come back sooon.Hug..Eagerly waiting for you dear..Day DreamingHug..Lalli baby loves this song soo much..Do you like it??Hug.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123.iridescence.Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi DayaHug
Where are you dear???.CryCry..Miss you sooo much.CryCryCry..Please come back sooon.Hug..Eagerly waiting for you dear..Day DreamingHug..Lalli baby loves this song soo much..Do you like it??Hug.

Hey Lalli darling! 

Thanks for the song, It's a very lovely song...i have this film at home and wanted to watch it but haven't gotten around to it yet...

Anyway me around...I have cancelled my current internet plan because of high rates and got a new plan but with the holidays I have to wait till Dec.29 for it to be installed and activated...hence you're seeing even less of me...

Here a funny song for you ...I absolutely enjoyed watching this film...it was funny and entertaining...I don't know if you've seen it, its sort of old now but worth it if you like a good laugh...which I doLOL 

twinkle-starHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
reserved...I.ME , MYSELF.. IS HERE... WILL BE BACK..
aaand me is back..
SBHS~ Chapter 5.
First of all can I say.. great job pappy to come up with a FF with a different  flavor and a great style of narrative that compliments the tone..
Has a very urban modern day feel to it. There is a constant presence of a work based environment. One gets to see people involved in their works.. yet connected to each other in some way.. as it is in day to day life..
Not  fantasized  situations but  related to life..
so regarding this chapter.. it was fun to read, especially the first bit .
I loved the words used. spark! zap! electrify! danger! all of which defines what  Baji  does to the nervy prude nisha!
 baji's words, "we can make better memories " made me chuckle .. daya like this randy andy Baji Rao! 
AS for Nisha , fancy meeting her first kisser, the muscle man sam sinha Samson!
loved the treatment he got at the hands of Baji,certainly  got him thinking.. wedding??
OHH loved the elevator..Baji getting husky.. would have loved to see that on screen..
well he very nearly landed oneon her lips.. but smart guy..  figures out dame not ready for this kind of interaction.. yep.. better date her first.
Enjoyed  the scene between taran and  maya.. I like taran.. stiff and stern, fighting off what he sees as Maya's come  hither  approach.
Dutta and Naku find it difficult to make time for them selves... yet as is with this couple  they are content, they are beside , and around each other..
so two girls .layla and renu missing;some clue?
yes good idea,  baji should take her on a date.. and I think he will  probably say  he fancies her.. and I sincerely hope that smarty does not pass out  !
thanks my dil and jigar , a joy to read  FF.. do continue, much love .. roarrr..  giving  you that look!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 21 December 2013 at 6:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle-star

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

[QUOTE=twinkle-star]
Hey Lalli darling! 

Thanks for the song, It's a very lovely song...i have this film at home and wanted to watch it but haven't gotten around to it yet...

Anyway me around...I have cancelled my current internet plan because of high rates and got a new plan but with the holidays I have to wait till Dec.29 for it to be installed and activated...hence you're seeing even less of me...

Here a funny song for you ...I absolutely enjoyed watching this film...it was funny and entertaining...I don't know if you've seen it, its sort of old now but worth it if you like a good laugh...which I doLOL 

Hi DayaHug
Aweee Dear.Hug..Sooo sweet of youHug...Superb song dear..Day Dreaming..Funny lyrics & song dear.LOLLOLDay DreamingDay Dreaming.Enjoyed it soo much.Day Dreaming..I didn't  watch it yet dear.Embarrassed..Now I want to watch that movie  dear.Day DreamingDay Dreaming...What's that movie's name dear??.Embarrassed...Thank you soo much for post the song dear.Day Dreaming..Baby wants to watch the movie now...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I also didn't watch  Thanga Meengal movie yet dear..EmbarrassedHope to watch it soon..Embarrassed.We have to wait till 29 for your return dear??ShockedHug..Oh dear...6 days more...Waiting for your return dearHug...Big tight hug from Lalli BabyHug.

.iridescence.

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
DayaHug
Are you ok dear??.Hug..Hammie said about the ice storm.CryCry..Hope weather back to normal soon dear..Hug..Lalli baby SAD...CryCryCry...Praying for the good weather dearHug...Big tight hug from Lalli babyHug

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Hi DayaHug
Aweee Dear.Hug..Sooo sweet of youHug...Superb song dear..Day Dreaming..Funny lyrics & song dear.Day Dreaming.Enjoyed it soo much.Day Dreaming..I didn't  watch it yet dear.Embarrassed..Now I want to watch that movie  dear.Day DreamingDay Dreaming...What's that movie's name dear??.Embarrassed...Thank you soo much for post the song dear.Day Dreaming..Baby wants to watch the movie now...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I also didn't watch  Thanga Meengal movie yet dear..EmbarrassedHope to watch it soon..Embarrassed.We have to wait till 29 for your return dear??ShockedHug..Oh dear...6 days more...Waiting for your return dearHug...Big tight hug from Lalli BabyHug.

DayaHug
Are you ok dear??.Hug..Hammie said about the ice storm.CryCry..Hope weather back to normal soon dear..Hug..Lalli baby SAD...CryCryCry...Praying for the good weather dearHug...Big tight hug from Lalli babyHug

Hey Lalli darling.  I am fine but yes weather here isn't safe although I have to say it is pretty to look at LOL

@purple? ... Glad you enjoyed the song, the movie is called Thiru Thiru Thuru Thuru...its a good movie you should watch it. I am hoping to watch Biriyani and Endrendrum Punnagai this week...they both released! 

Go to top