Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 60)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
superb ud...the mystery is thrilling...baji & nisha con style...hotel mystery to be detected...dutta & naku happy space...Smilewrite soon

Hi Jedy! 

Thanks for reading and commenting. Great to hear you find the mystery thrilling. There's a lot happening in this one story, sometimes even I get confusedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25sona89uwithNakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hi daya
Awesome UD...nisha & baji getting to know each other...past shared by both...dutta & naku are great together...pls continue soonSmile

Hey Sona! 

Glad your liking all the interactions and details bringing the pair together. Thanks for reading and commenting. 

sona89uwithdilse14Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi DayaHug

Woww..Such an awesome update dear.Day Dreaming..Enjoyed it to the core..Loved baji-Nisha's part...Its fabulous dear...This baji is sooo sweet.Day Dreaming...Nisha had a painful past...baji gives lots of supports & strengths to Nisha...baji-Nisha convo is awesome dear...Enjoyed it sooo much...Oh noo Baji too had a painful past.Cry..baji's mother left her family & went away..Loved baji's father ..Day Dreaming.true gentleman like our baji...Loved baji & his dad's phone convo dear.Day Dreaming.His dad is soo friendly...Wow...baji gave a beautiful ring to nisha...Sooo sweet of him...Poor Baji...he got fear of his grandma..LOL...loved the way you described about his inner struggle...Day Dreaming.. Poor nisha...she had a painful past...Cry...Awee baji loved the way he console NishaHeart..Awee Dutta has  a happy family..Day Dreaming.Dutta,naku,Shrishti & Blitz..Soo cute.Day Dreaming.Loved the way you wrote it...Aweee naku's investigation skills are improving.Thumbs Up.Loved it...Some wrong person is there in Security team...Who is that???...Woww Some improvement in maya's life.Day Dreaming.She has remembered something..whats that??.Embarrassed..Hope she'll get her memory soon...Such a wonderful update dear.Day Dreaming..Enjoyed it sooo much...You've put everything very beautifully...Its really a treat to read dear.Day Dreaming..Thanks soo much for your mind blowing update dear..Hug.eagerly waiting for the next update.Day Dreaming.Please update sooon dearEmbarrassed..Soo sweet of you...Take care..Lots of hugs from Lalli baby...Hug

Hey Lalli darling!  Hope you are well! 

Thanks for the lovely feedback! Glad you enjoyed it so much. Its a lot of work to get the interactions right with each pair. They each have their own style of approach and I get confused when I write them. But glad you like it. Baaji's dad was thrown in last minute. Same with his back drop! And his grandma...maybe i'll bring her into the story at some point just for a part or something...even debating bringing in his father into the plot I mean, we'll see. He was a big hitLOL Glad to hear you enjoyed DN's bits...and of course Maya's story...it has to move on too...so many little things going on ...getting hard to keep up with! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithdilse14Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Hi daya 
Hey Bharti! 
Hmm lucky me, you are yet to annotate Wink
Yup and now here i am not far behind youLOL
Nisha is so so confused?  Thinks a lot a lot actually Tongue.   I guess many of us are when we are not sure about ourselves, insecure ..    But she is quiet comfortable, secure, glad in the company of baji,  yet she cannot pinpoint the reason..., also scared at the same time giving into the developing emotion.   Huh,  it will take a hell lot out of baji with nisha atleast for now.
It was so heartwarming to see how they let the other voluntarily open up especially nisha. Where there is trust there is a tacit understanding.  
She is a troubled person but Baaji will bring her around. May take work, may notWink her defenses against Baaji are pretty weak if you ask meLOL but they have a connection and understanding and that itself will go a long way for them. 
Wow, the dad son convo was even better, i was grinning reading... Like dad like son, mastiBig smile 
threw him in last minute but i thoroughly enjoyed adding him...! Glad you liked it too
Hmm, nisha has a past, an unpleasant one,  that could also explain her low self esteem in some ways.  Baji is such a cutie pie, wish he had planted the kiss lol.. Embarrassed
haha don't we all! Even I was tempted to have him kiss her..but knew it wasn't right
The trio oops foursome wholesome dutta naku shrishti n blitz made a Picture perfect family.  
Atlast!  Some movement into the investigation, interesting turn it will be, but only if the two concentrated more on the task at hand rather than on each other LOL
It'll be a struggle for them I'm sure LOL
Gosh!  Maya,s situation is worse,  she is even wondering what if she could be some criminal lol..  But it can be very distressing,  fortunately her memory does reveal something,  sinister. Also liked tarak,s character..diligent, workaholic, to the point..  But im sure he has a soft corner for maya who clearly is attracted to him  
Oh you'll see he doesEmbarrassed but he is also stubborn and set in his ways...and has this very high ability to remain in control doubt even Maya can make him fall short thereLOL
Daya, im glad you are busy with whatever LOL..  or else i would be staring at another missed update.  I'm busy yes but also have no lappie and no intention of getting one for now..so its also a matter of not having anything to type on but the UD is ready now :) managed it somehow...
Do update at the earliest, there is a lot to look forward at this point.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Bharti...you know I enjoy reading it!

sona89uwithNakusha-bharti-twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee21zeest_14sasisriFASSBENjedy25sona89mirage123uwithdilse14meriyaarNakusha-bharti-ushankitvctwinkle-starHamlet53tamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
superb updatee

Edited by tamanna1391 - 31 December 2013 at 5:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.twinkle-star

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
hi DayaHug
Aweee...Thank you sooo much for your lovely annotations dear.Day Dreaming..Enjoyed them sooo much..Day Dreaming..Yeah Lalli baby is totally alright now..Thumbs Up...Sooo sweeet of youHug..Thanks soo much for your care & concern..Hug...Yes baji's father  is a star person nowDay Dreaming...Every one love his character.Heart..Thanks soo much for your awesome update dearHug...baby will back with her comment soon.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Take care.Hug..You didn't buy a laptop???? ShockedShockedShocked...Oh Nooo dear...Why????ConfusedConfusedConfused..lots of hug from Lalli babyHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBEN-bharti-.iridescence.

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

Originally posted by -bharti-

Hi daya 
Hey Bharti! 
Hmm lucky me, you are yet to annotate Wink
Yup and now here i am not far behind youLOL
Nisha is so so confused?  Thinks a lot a lot actually Tongue.   I guess many of us are when we are not sure about ourselves, insecure ..    But she is quiet comfortable, secure, glad in the company of baji,  yet she cannot pinpoint the reason..., also scared at the same time giving into the developing emotion.   Huh,  it will take a hell lot out of baji with nisha atleast for now.
It was so heartwarming to see how they let the other voluntarily open up especially nisha. Where there is trust there is a tacit understanding.  
She is a troubled person but Baaji will bring her around. May take work, may notWink her defenses against Baaji are pretty weak if you ask meLOL but they have a connection and understanding and that itself will go a long way for them. 
Wow, the dad son convo was even better, i was grinning reading... Like dad like son, mastiBig smile 
threw him in last minute but i thoroughly enjoyed adding him...! Glad you liked it too
Hmm, nisha has a past, an unpleasant one,  that could also explain her low self esteem in some ways.  Baji is such a cutie pie, wish he had planted the kiss lol.. Embarrassed
haha don't we all! Even I was tempted to have him kiss her..but knew it wasn't right
The trio oops foursome wholesome dutta naku shrishti n blitz made a Picture perfect family.  
Atlast!  Some movement into the investigation, interesting turn it will be, but only if the two concentrated more on the task at hand rather than on each other LOL
It'll be a struggle for them I'm sure LOL
Gosh!  Maya,s situation is worse,  she is even wondering what if she could be some criminal lol..  But it can be very distressing,  fortunately her memory does reveal something,  sinister. Also liked tarak,s character..diligent, workaholic, to the point..  But im sure he has a soft corner for maya who clearly is attracted to him  
Oh you'll see he doesEmbarrassed but he is also stubborn and set in his ways...and has this very high ability to remain in control doubt even Maya can make him fall short thereLOL
Daya, im glad you are busy with whatever LOL..  or else i would be staring at another missed update.  I'm busy yes but also have no lappie and no intention of getting one for now..so its also a matter of not having anything to type on but the UD is ready now :) managed it somehow...
Do update at the earliest, there is a lot to look forward at this point.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Bharti...you know I enjoy reading it!
Thank you daya for your annotations, without a lappy you managed it, hats off !,  hope you get a new lappy soon, tc

Edited by -bharti- - 06 December 2013 at 8:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENtwinkle-star.iridescence.

Go to top