Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 59)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

love it baji nisha part fab dutta nakku with shrishti

Hi Tamanna, 

Thank you fore reading and commenting. Glad you liked the UD. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithdilse14twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

awesum part...loved baajis papa...loved baaji and his pap convo...love the bond baaji-nisha share...love tasha understanding...all so beautiful...maya remembered sumthing...continue sooon

Hey Usha, 

Thanks for reading and commenting. Personally, I too love Baaji's father. I threw him in last minute for fun...I thought I may bring him in a little later...not sure yet tho. Glad you're liking the bonds btwn my pairs...i feel the plot is getting complex...i am having trouble remembering what to doLOL 

uwithdilse14twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

hi daya
awesome udSmilegreat investigation...liked the part

Hi Dilse,

Thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you're liking the investigative parts Big smile

uwithdilse14twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
awesome ud...baji is angel for  nishi...liked the conovo...maya is remembering something from  her past...good continue soon...regards uvi

Hey Uvi,

Glad you enjoyed the part. You're right, Baaji is like an angel for Nisha and no matter how much she tries her defenses are useless with him. Maya's though remembered something is still at odds with the rest of her memories...hopefully it'll all round upWink

uwithdilse14twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hi pappy,
Hi Hammie! 
thanks for the ud.. i enjoyed baji/nisha section.. and of course   dutta's section was extremely endearing.. warmed to the man ,wife, child and pet  picture.. blitz pasand hai mujhe.. the scene between  dutta.naku  made me smile..
The big family picture is always endearing! You know, I always wanted a dog, dad said no. So never got one. But I'd imagine him like BlitzLOL
thanks for the effort you put in to giving us  readers pleasure.. plz continue.
You're welcome, and I will.
 oyee shopping ho ge teri ?i hateee shopping.
I hate it too but yes managed to finish my christmas shopping. Decided not to buy laptop tho. Not for now. 
aand while you know who is away..  you'd best start on the next chapter..
Lol i did but didn't manage to finish it. Now rely on parent's lappie when they r not using it which is rarelyLOL they watch tooo many serials! 
much love  hammie.

uwithdilse14twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi curly locks

Hey Nakusha!

Loved the udSmile...great beginning baji have a cool dad...inspite of adversity mom leaving ...still turned out great...nisha should pick up this from baji

Thanks, glad to hear it! I love Baaji's dad...threw him in there on spur of moment. Wasn't planning to include a fam for him but thought why not lol. Yep his father alone made all the difference plus he had his grandparents...and trust me Baaji's influence on Nisha will be great and she won't even realize it Wink

Wow! He didn't actually slip but gave grand mom ring to naku...feeling is mutual ...LOL

I thought the sentimental value will be nice to play on!

Nisha had a sad past ...the man she loved dumped her just to maintain his business reputation...I think she was lucky enough...baji as playing hubby role...use it to counter fool ...

Yep, she was indeed lucky and she knows it even if she doesn't readily say so. 

Maya situation is difficult...rightly put by you...she doesn't remember anything...but there is ray of hope with some recollection

Her memory and story will play along with everything else...should make things interesting.

Our fav couple dutta & naku...are really good together...naku is Turing good at investigation...cutie curly locks...luv the sectionSmile

Oh yes, our fav couple indeed and you will have them struggling with attraction in the middle of workingLOL should be fun Tongue

Story is getting my grey cells working...how? Why? & whom? ...ud soon

Thanks for  reading and commenting! 

Thank you and smiley symbol on white note paper. Vector illustration. - stock vector

uwithdilse14twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

Dayummm Daya! Hi yaara! Always love getting to your comments. Oozes of enthusiasm that puts a big smile on my face! Long time no chat, hope all is well on your end?
Seriously how do you come up with this?? Can't say that I know LOL it just comes on the spot. Half the time i don't know what I'm writing or where the story is going. But hey as long as it has a decent enough end all is well rightTongue Like it's so clever, all the twists and mystery! I'm so hooked, there's something behind each character.. like all these mini subplots yet they all seem to connect..Actually the details behind a character is what I enjoy writing. Breaking it down to show you why this person does or say what they do. Makes it intriguing and helps u understand the character. Their upbringing and experiences all play a part in it...like in any person.  it takes talent to write something like this. And you my friend are a very very talented writer Clap Thank you Embarrassed
I really love Nisha's character, she's so shy and timid yet she is so strong, her chemistry with Baaji is just wow... can't wait till they get lovey dovey Day Dreaming I like her too...its fun to write characters so different...esp in B and Nisha's case.  Their lovey dovey will come in their styleWink 
Keep up the amazing work Daya!
Thank you! And thanks for reading and commenting
take care
xoxo
Lots of love and hugs...take care

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaaruwithdilse14twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirage123

hi daya
fab ud...story is well turned...dutta & naku are good...baji & nisha awesome pair...continue soonSmile

Hey Mirage123, 

Glad to hear you're liking the story. Yep lots of turns in this plot. Soon it'll fall into place. Thanks for reading and commenting. 

uwithdilse14twinkle-star

Go to top