Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 55)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi dayaHug

Awe...Wonderful update dear...Enjoyed it sooo much...Such a lovely update dear. Loved the suspense thriller sooo much...Its looks like reading an awesome novel...Thank you sooo much dear...You gave a fabulous update even with your lappie problem...Sooo sweet of you dear...Investigation group gathered at Dutta's home...Poor Nisha & maya..both have their own big problems...Naku badly wanted to help them...She has still considered them as her friends...Maya didn't know the past & nisha has kept distance from her...Loved the way you described about Naku's feelings towards Nisha &  maya...She has considered Nisha as a sister...Hope these women will understand naku's pure heart...Naku'll definitely do anything for them...Awe Daya...Naku looked at Dutta & loved the way Dutta too winked at Naku..Loved the quick eye lock so much...Awe baji..Loved the way he console Nisha...naku noticed Baaji's interest on nisha...Loved the investigation part so much...All have different thoughts...Its really interesting dear...Some secret must behind that Ayesha Gupta...Whats that????...Loved the way Dutta said she's delusional...Shrishti also appeared with her Blitz...Awe..Baji...he had a huge impact on nisha...Baji asked her to  pet the dog & she did it...baji can only change Nisha's mind...Baji has clearly showed his concern towards Nisha..He didn't care about Nisha's mother also...Nisha is a stubborn baby..She wanted to  accompany baji...She might know something about  that luxury hotel...Whats the secret behind that hotel???..Daya...You've increased the suspense dear...Now how can we wait???...Awesome update dear...I feel like watching a thriller movie...Thanks sooo much for your mind blowing update dear...Enjoyed it sooo much...Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Hope you'll update sooon...I know your problem...Miss you sooo much on the forum dear...Sooo sweeet of you...Take care...Lots of hugs from lalli...Hug.Hug...

Hey Lalli, 

thanks for the wonderful feedback. It's good to read how much and what parts you really liked. You're right in that there is so many things going on and so many questions flying around. The mystery develops further yet you feel like we have gotten no where...Suspect lists grow and we're still at square one...it'll come together soon...the plans laid out now and being put into motion...we'll have leads and more useful directions. Hopefully i can pull it together wellLOL We have three aspects both investigative and romance wise...so lets see where I can go with it,...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25sona89-bharti-twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

HI pappy , my baji, my dil& jigar..one look at you and my arm yank's back.. but then one look at your dimpled cheeks make me smile.. gimme a high five mate..
High five! HELLO ! Welcome back, hope you had a fabulous trip! 
SBHS~ Chapter 3.
first of all congrats for half a century pappy Big smile.. ummm you owe me a vm.  kab buniye ke tu.. becoming very shirty with me you are!..Iam telling your daddy off you!...[ make me a vm]
In case you have forgotten I don't have a laptop nor do I have those wonderful programs I used to use for my videos and siggysCry wish I had them all back...
ok..  now for the chapter.. I loved the way you have brought out the caring role of Naku forefront.. how supportive she is of both Nisha and Maya.
Yes she is mother to allLOL glad you liked that bit...wanted to help explain their relationship...and give a reason for her insistence on helping...
The chapter shows a clear strategy is now in place.. for unraveling the mystery.
yes, but the hard part is getting it to play out the way I want
Liked the idea of Nisha being granted compassionate leave for her own good.. she needed it . Interesting and amusing to note that Baji has got her exactly where he wants her... like kam bhi aur pyar bhi.. It was interesting and very well written chapter.. 
Yeah, two birds with one stone! he can tackle both romance and investigation all in one go. Should be fun to write and complicatedLOL
getting into the investigative side.. quite a style you are mastering.. I certainly cannot write, interrogative, problem solving.. thrilling love stories.. well done.. pappy.. ClapStar..  please continue
Thank you, honestly its difficult and complex and way too much brain work but its fun too i do enjoy the mystery aspect to everything makes it more interesting to write. 

terribly sorry for my late comment.. had read it before I left  for short break..  ohh haan this is what I brought back for you my baji, since you love to shake a leg.. ab tu naach...LOLLOL  your roarrr..
Thank you for the lovely comments. And the song! WHoot i like this song and enjoyed it thank you!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25sona89twinkle-star-bharti-tahera57

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Hi daya Smile
How are you n where are you Wink  Long time no see no pms either.. 
Firstly congo shongo on the fifty pgs, 
Hey Bharti! I am well and am between home and work and family/friends...lack of a laptop leaves me with no option but to be MIA here...and thank you! It only gets this far with all your support and comments
Congratulations Congratulations
Yeah me late,  later than late actualiy .. Embarrassed   nothing new lol..   
and you know me am not one to send you to the principals officeLOL
So you are mastering the art of penning thrillers..  
so people are saying...its nice to hear...sometimes i want to tear my hair out because there is entirely too much time put into how things need to play outLOL
The episode is grappling about ways of cracking the mystery of nisha,s nightmares n maya,s mysterious attacker.  
Hands full for the entire investigating team of dutta n co., especially tarak.  they each have a mission and it'll bring the plot closer together and will make some things fall into place...The gathering at nakusha,s place on a mission.  Naku the perfect host eager to help her mates but so far not successful.  But she makes sure she remains close to her hubby as much as possible Big smile    Missed curly locks n her antics,  hmm just a peek of the sleepy doll will not do.  
haha well there must be Nakusha in order to have romance in the air btwn our most loved couple...as for curly locks i'll put her in whenever I can...
Too many lose ends for the team with little evidence to tie up the knots.  The mystery is thickening n its getting increasingly difficult to keep tabs with who,s who n what lol.. tell me about even I get frustratedLOLLOL  But looks like this is all a piece of cake for you daya.If only you knewLOL  The smooth flow of your writing is proof of the ease you handle things. thank you means alot...also means that the hardwork and mind effort is worth itEmbarrassed
Luved how Baji has managed to break the wall nisha had created, his quiet persistence has paid off.  Nisha even thou found an instant comfort with baji is still low on confidence. Yes we will work on her insecurities and trust issues  Liked her mom,s protective yet aggressive attitude thanksso did I!Tongue 
Is something cooking between Tarak n maya ?  But why do i find maya slightly suspicious Confused  Wow, everyone so suspicious of her...i guess i can't blame you all...there is something to her story Gosh! daya i find myself tied up in knots,  plzz unravel the puzzle soon LOL  
I will eventuallyTongue thanks for the wonderful feedback. Love reading it...will try to UD soon as I get the UD done...take care...laters

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25twinkle-star-bharti-tahera57

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Hi DayaHug
Thank you so much for your lovely annotations dear..Day DreamingDay Dreaming.Enjoyed them sooo much...Day Dreaming..Sooo sweeet of you dear.Hug..How can we wait now??..Confused...please update soon dear..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Missing you on the forum dear..Hug.Take care...Lots of hugs form Lalli babyHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
hi daya
thanxs for annoSmile

.iridescence.

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hi daya
pls udSmile

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi DayaHug
Thank you so much for your lovely annotations dear..Day DreamingDay Dreaming.Enjoyed them sooo much...Day Dreaming..Sooo sweeet of you dear.Hug..How can we wait now??..Confused...please update soon dear..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Missing you on the forum dear..Hug.Take care...Lots of hugs form Lalli babyHug

Hey Lalli, 

Long time no see. Me too missing you and everyone else. Hopefully, I'll have the UD tonight if not tmmrw...me working on it...I have temporary access to a laptop for a week only..but hey that's something...

Hey, did you watch Raja Rani yet? Or Aarambam...I liked it...next on my list to watch is All in All Azhagu Raja..haha the name alone had me smiling and since its Karthi and Kajal should be amusing at the very least...he has a way of making every movie entertaining even is the plot is crap. 

Anyway see you soon...me trying to wrap up my UD..

tahera57

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hi daya
pls udSmile

Hi Sona, 

Good to see you, will try to UD very soon :) 

Go to top