Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 54)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirage123

hi daya
fab ud...luxury hotel  have some skeleton in its closet...interesting...continue soonSmile

Hi Mirage123, Luxury Hotel will help the case...that's for sure but I'm hoping it'll help something else as well. Thanks for reading and commenting...glad you're liking it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25twinkle-star-bharti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

awesum part...loved baaji-nishas bonding...continue sooon

Hi Usha, glad you're liking their parts. Thanks for reading and commenting. It's much appreciated. Take care. See you. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25sona89-bharti-twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

RES:
Need to catch up Embarrassed

EDITED

Finally caught up.
Hiya mate! God, long time no see...I hope everything is good with you?
DAYUM Girl!! How do you come up with this stuff!
Beats me! LOL
This story is soo freaking good.. good is an understatement, it's beyond amazingly fantabulous! 
Aww well thanks so much! Glad you think so Big smileEmbarrassed
Loving the suspense, I can picture everything.. almost as if I'm watching it. You have a great way with words.
Thank you, I like to picture it like a movie in my head when I write...so that's how it spills over...
Baaji and Nisha - what do I say.. you have written their growing love story so damn well. It's so beautiful, starting off slow, with Nisha holding herself back. Baaji, boy is he a charmer, love his character. Really loving this couple.
I am enjoying writing their story. Baaji is a laid back character, easygoing and doesn't need to think about things deeply. If he feels or thinks something he goes with it...and character that goes with the flow whereas Nisha...she's careful and has so much layers and baggage so writing them together is fun especially since our charming baaji is managing to get into her world effortlessly. 
Also enjoying the Tarak and Maya angle, Tarak is a very intriguing character and so is Maya.. Don't know why but she seems a little strange at times.. like she knows more than she is letting out :/
someone else said the same about Maya. It is portrayed as such because of her situation...you'll see as we go how she weaves into the story...
Dutta and Naku- just looovvveee dem! They have this amazing romance, perfect comic timing especially Dutta. Loved the line where he called her delusional literally made me LOL. LOL 
they have a comfortable relationship...now that they are married they're  free to rib at each otherLOL there is more romance this time because of it too...
Srishti is a little cutie pie <3

Daya I seriously applaud you! ClapClapClap
Thank you! Embarrassed
You are a fab writer, I genuinely think you should try out publishing your work one day! 
lol maybe one day...but not for now...
I am very hooked to this story and cannot wait till you update.
Thaanks for the pm... hoping to see another one soon :P
Thanks for reading and commenting...glad you love it so much...see you! Take care...lots of love...
take care my lovely
xoxo 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25sona89meriyaar-bharti-twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
nice ud...wonderful to have u back...mystery is turning quite mysterious...baji likes nisha...Smilenisha likes him too...next part soon

Hello Uvi, 

thanks for reading and commenting. I'm only sort of backLOL I don't yet have a lappie but I do try to write when I can find one! Glad you're liking the mystery...and romance...will UD soon as I can. See you...take care.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
superb ud...suspense is thrilling...chemistry of team is superb...baji & dutta crack the mystery soon...pls ud soonSmile

Hey Jedy, 

Glad to hear you're liking it. Thanks for reading and commenting. It's much appreciated. The mystery continues...will try to UD soon :) 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Hi Daya, 
Hey Ivy! 
Sorry for such a late read and comment.
No problem at all :) 
Caught up with Chapter 2 just now and in a nutshell I can say that the story is developing extremely well.
Thank you! Big smileEmbarrassed

The sizzling chemistry between Dutta and Naku is awesome because it has also got elements of love, trust and respect. They are both emotionally and physical comfortable with each other and have past the stage for the need of verbal communication.There you have it! THat's exactly the idea!  In the type of profession Dutta is, Naku could be an asset. The only factor being that she should keep herself out of danger at all costs if she wants to be a part of Dutta's team. 
but that won't stop her...LOL

Other than Nisha and Baji, I can see another story developing between Maya and Tarak. I am presuming Tarak is single at the moment. 
Lol it is developing but there's isn't a lot to it...not as much as there'll be for Baaji and Nisha...its only problem is Maya's memory loss...and I haven't yet said but yes Tarak is single...

The fact that both Nisha and Maya have emotional challenges and are dependent on Baaji and Tarak respectively is interesting. In TASHA's case the challenges were different.
So very true. And its those emotional challenges that'll bring our pairs together...hopefullyLOL

Thanks for reading and commenting Ivy, loved reading your thoughts :)

jedy25sona89twinkle-starivy_11-bharti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Chapter 3

The Six Pack team in Tasha's apartment is an unusual group and yet their goal is the same...to solve the sinister mystery. 
Yes it is and they're the right team to solve it. It's kinda fun to write team working so well together I have more experience where the opposite is true more often than notLOL

Naku would be a great friend to both Maya and Nisha if they let her. Having a woman ally they can trust would take a burden off their shoulders.
Is there something more to Maya's memory loss? Does she know more than she is willing to share at the moment?
Haha Maya's character does come into play for more reasons than stated and you'll see why soon enough. What she knows is not certain and what is certain is unknown when it comes to Maya...so we'll just have to see where she takes us

Nisha has the cross of a schizophrenic father to carry and she is 29 ... the exact age when her father was diagnosed with the ailment makes things worse. That she needs regular psychiatric therapy to help her come out of this stressful situation is no rocket science but friends like Baji and probably Naku could help Nisha perceive herself as normal.Is there an invisible someone who is feeding Nisha's anxiety?
You're right, because she isn't mentally unwell though she is overwhelmed and stressed with her own life...but with Baaji and friends she'll find a way out of that...that last question is very interesting Ivy, I'd answer it but then I'd end up giving something awayWinkLOL
Great update, Daya.Clap
Thank you! Glad you liked it and glad to read what you thought about it!

jedy25sona89twinkle-starivy_11-bharti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hi Daya
Awesome UD...baji is helping nisha ...she need to know the fact...come out of her doubts...nice ud...next part soonSmile

Hi sona,

Thanks for reading and commenting. GLad you're liking it. 

Go to top