Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 52)

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
RES:
Need to catch up Embarrassed

EDITED

Finally caught up.
DAYUM Girl!! How do you come up with this stuff!
This story is soo freaking good.. good is an understatement, it's beyond amazingly fantabulous! 
Loving the suspense, I can picture everything.. almost as if I'm watching it. You have a great way with words.
Baaji and Nisha - what do I say.. you have written their growing love story so damn well. It's so beautiful, starting off slow, with Nisha holding herself back. Baaji, boy is he a charmer, love his character. Really loving this couple.
Also enjoying the Tarak and Maya angle, Tarak is a very intriguing character and so is Maya.. Don't know why but she seems a little strange at times.. like she knows more than she is letting out :/
Dutta and Naku- just looovvveee dem! They have this amazing romance, perfect comic timing especially Dutta. Loved the line where he called her delusional literally made me LOL. LOL 
Srishti is a little cutie pie <3

Daya I seriously applaud you! ClapClapClap
You are a fab writer, I genuinely think you should try out publishing your work one day! 
I am very hooked to this story and cannot wait till you update.
Thaanks for the pm... hoping to see another one soon :P

take care my lovely
xoxo 

Edited by meriyaar - 28 October 2013 at 2:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25afi7861twinkle-star-bharti-.iridescence.

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hi daya
nice ud...wonderful to have u back...mystery is turning quite mysterious...baji likes nisha...Smilenisha likes him too...next part soon

Edited by uwith - 27 October 2013 at 10:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25twinkle-star.iridescence.

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hi daya
superb ud...suspense is thrilling...chemistry of team is superb...baji & dutta crack the mystery soon...pls ud soonSmile

Edited by jedy25 - 28 October 2013 at 10:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.twinkle-star

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Daya,
Sorry for such a late read and comment.
Caught up with Chapter 2 just now and in a nutshell I can say that the story is developing extremely well.

The sizzling chemistry between Dutta and Naku is awesome because it has also got elements of love, trust and respect. They are both emotionally and physical comfortable with each other and have past the stage for the need of verbal communication. In the type of profession Dutta is, Naku could be an asset. The only factor being that she should keep herself out of danger at all costs if she wants to be a part of Dutta's team.

Other than Nisha and Baji, I can see another story developing between Maya and Tarak. I am presuming Tarak is single at the moment.

The fact that both Nisha and Maya have emotional challenges and are dependent on Baaji and Tarak respectively is interesting. In TASHA's case the challenges were different.

Edited by ivy_11 - 28 October 2013 at 9:35pm

-bharti-.iridescence.twinkle-star

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3

The Six Pack team in Tasha's apartment is an unusual group and yet their goal is the same...to solve the sinister mystery.

Naku would be a great friend to both Maya and Nisha if they let her. Having a woman ally they can trust would take a burden off their shoulders.
Is there something more to Maya's memory loss? Does she know more than she is willing to share at the moment?

Nisha has the cross of a schizophrenic father to carry and she is 29 ... the exact age when her father was diagnosed with the ailment makes things worse. That she needs regular psychiatric therapy to help her come out of this stressful situation is no rocket science but friends like Baji and probably Naku could help Nisha perceive herself as normal.Is there an invisible someone who is feeding Nisha's anxiety?

Great update, Daya.Clap

-bharti-.iridescence.twinkle-star

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hi Daya
Awesome UD...baji is helping nisha ...she need to know the fact...come out of her doubts...nice ud...next part soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.twinkle-star

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Hi dayaHug

Awe...Wonderful update dear...Enjoyed it sooo much...Such a lovely update dear. Loved the suspense thriller sooo much...Its looks like reading an awesome novel...Thank you sooo much dear...You gave a fabulous update even with your lappie problem...Sooo sweet of you dear...Investigation group gathered at Dutta's home...Poor Nisha & maya..both have their own big problems...Naku badly wanted to help them...She has still considered them as her friends...Maya didn't know the past & nisha has kept distance from her...Loved the way you described about Naku's feelings towards Nisha &  maya...She has considered Nisha as a sister...Hope these women will understand naku's pure heart...Naku'll definitely do anything for them...Awe Daya...Naku looked at Dutta & loved the way Dutta too winked at Naku..Loved the quick eye lock so much...Awe baji..Loved the way he console Nisha...naku noticed Baaji's interest on nisha...Loved the investigation part so much...All have different thoughts...Its really interesting dear...Some secret must behind that Ayesha Gupta...Whats that????...Loved the way Dutta said she's delusional...Shrishti also appeared with her Blitz...Awe..Baji...he had a huge impact on nisha...Baji asked her to  pet the dog & she did it...baji can only change Nisha's mind...Baji has clearly showed his concern towards Nisha..He didn't care about Nisha's mother also...Nisha is a stubborn baby..She wanted to  accompany baji...She might know something about  that luxury hotel...Whats the secret behind that hotel???..Daya...You've increased the suspense dear...Now how can we wait???...Awesome update dear...I feel like watching a thriller movie...Thanks sooo much for your mind blowing update dear...Enjoyed it sooo much...Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Hope you'll update sooon...I know your problem...Miss you sooo much on the forum dear...Sooo sweeet of you...Take care...Lots of hugs from lalli...Hug.Hug...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89afi7861-bharti-.iridescence.

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Pls UD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Go to top