Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 5)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

hey daya ..its so good to see u back with another wonderful story..i always maintain that this forum is addictive and its hard to quit  it , we may come here less often but leaving it completely is out of question. 
Hey Rose, I have to say you are absolutely right. I can't leave forever but I do come less often. Its surprisingly  good to be back with a story and all. I am enjoying it really. And it truly had helped unblock my mind for the other one. All these ideas flowing around now. 
first and foremost , i loved the title of the SS gives, it gives a james bond kind of a feeling after reading it where duji are investigators and the banner is beautiful , without going through the prologue and update i thought that the little girl might be young nakku but nope she is tasha's daughter, indeed very cute like them. 
Thank you, i thought it to be appropriate title since its a short ss and everything will happen point blank LOL As for the the little girl. I remember seeing that picture and thinking she is wearing Naku's clothes haha and then when I thought of this story it came to mind and worked well as their kid. 
so our dutta has a playboy kind of an image , interesting , goes well with his profession this story is quite different from the show but still you have kept the essence of duji's relationship intact..i quite like the fact that this time instead of ganpat n babi we have jagtap n paki as nakku's supposed parents or caretakers , it would have been difficult for babi n ganpat to accept an unwed mother. the bond between nakku n jagtap is beautiful . then i am loving the kind of mystery that you have woven into the story.definitely a very promising start and i am looking forward to knowing more about tasha and of course who is the one sending letters to Nakku 
Yep we have a ex-playboy reallyLOL and of course I am a huge fan of duji so naturally I've decided to keep their relationship. As for babi and ganpat being dead...they came with too much baggage i decided i didn't want to deal with themLOL Found Jagtap suited the role more and pakhi is my bonus addition. I wanted to see what i can do with her being alive...since she happens to rule Jagtaps heart. I am glad you like the way its started...the mystery is just to make it all a little more interesting.

Thank you for reading and commenting Rose :) 

Edited by -daya- - 01 July 2013 at 10:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
welcome Clapthe new SS is superb like previous one...its a masala story...luv,betrayl,  investigation ...enjoying the new D-N with curly locks ,jagtap ,pakhi, & baji awesome characters...pls continue & ud fast

Hey jedy! Thanks for the welcome back. Glad you're liking the new SS.  Thank you for reading and commenting. Keeps me going always :) Will ud soon. Take care

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hi daya
its a pleasant suprise...happy to have you gave a gift to us...from birthday girl...its a great start...naku is staying with jagtap  & pakhi...they are great support to her & daughter...curly lock is cute just like the pic
dutta 's past came in front in form a case...the suspense is good...dutta & naku together! can't wait
hope you have a great birthdaySmile

Hey Sona :) 

Yep birthday girl is giving you all a treat for her birthday Tongue
I'm glad to be back Sona and good to hear you like the SS. 
Will UD soon...and thank you for the bday wishes Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

uwith Goldie

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hi daya
thanxs for chapter soon...pls...regards uvi

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hi DayaHug
Thank you sooo much for your awesome annotations dearDay Dreaming...Loved them a lotHeart...Eagerly waiting for the update.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Please update soon dear.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Take care..Hug

Nakusha IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi daya

Hey Nakusha! Yep me back, it's trueLOL

..Enjoyed reading the new story the premise is too good..Naku is receiving letters but it sounds more like somebody is stalking at her. My fav character of jagtap is there..You did include jagtap in your previous ff but for pakhi it's a new character & u weaved it well

Glad you enjoyed it ! Thank you. I thought Pakhi's character would be a nice little bonus in the SS. Since  Iwasn't following much about LTL except the characters I thought why not. Glad you liked the addition. 

Naku has cute daughterSmilebaji gave her a cute name curly locks & he takes up the case..I was waiting for dutta's entry & he is bajis partner in crime I mean detectionLOL..Dutta had flings before but it seems he fell of naku & it's been work & work after she left..Now he has chance to amend the wrong he did & make up with naku & curly lock

Yeah, I enjoy writing Srishti's bits. Curly Locks is a name someone used on my once and i found it rather amusing. Of course, it wasn't a nickname for me just a comment in passing but i remembered it when I thought about this little girl's character and thought hey why not! 

Yep Duji together forever LOLLOL haha i couldn't separate them. I love them both. You know I've been thinking about something. I know this story is short and if I  know you all well, once i end this SS i am going to get a 'plz write more' comment. And though I usually write on Dutta and Naku I've been considering doing a spin off from this specific SS and giving Baaji his own love story. Suspense and all as well :P  After this one. I dunno for sure yet. I guess I will wait and see :P 

Who is this stalker? Ud soon can't wait

Lol you'll have to wait and seeWink

Thanks for reading and commenting Nakusha! 

hi daya
thanks for anno,u r one talented gal & u should keep on writing ..i just want u to keep on spining new stories & ideas...i 'm sure u have many ideas..u won't be ever short of appreciation ..Smilestory is interesting & wait for next chapter

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBEN Senior Member

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

HI Daya

Thank you for your lovely anno. Looking forward reading the next part will be waiting

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top