Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 49)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirage123

hi daya
fab ud! dutta involved naku in investigation...Smilei luv the team...baji cares for nisha...me too waiting to find...wht next...pls ud
Hi Mirage123,

Thank you for reading and commenting. Glad you are enjoying it. Lol lots of little love stories going on and mixing them into the mystery is exhausting yet very fun...hope you enjoy the story to the end. Thanks again :) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89uwithdilse14Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afi7861

hi daya loved the ud dutta involved nakus investigation. maya and tarak  track is good maya has lost memory she couldnt able to remember her past .baji and nisha they  are to good baji cares for nisha. he definitely change nishaSmile daya awesome update thank you 

Hi Afzal! 
Hope you and your family are well...esp the little oneSmile
Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. I really appreciate it :) 
Glad you liked the couples and their moments...it should be fun to write their bits and then mesh it all as a whole into the main plot...there is a lot to plot yet...

Thanks again...take care... phir milenge chalte chalte

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zeest_14sona89uwithdilse14Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
superb udSmilestory of luv,mystery...nisha had sad life...baji to whom she has warmed ...dutta & with naku as teamSmile...very nice story...continue soon

Hey Jedy,

Thanks for reading and commenting. Yep its a romantic suspense story...quite fun to write...glad your liking it :) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89uwithdilse14Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hi pappy,
got here finally.. was just waiting for time ..
Hiya Hammie! 
SBHS
Chapter 2
So Naku wants to involved in the investigations, contrary to what Dutta's wants.. and he doesn't stand a chance ,what with her methods of persuasion. Lol you know you loved her methods of persuasionLOLWinkTongue 
It seems that Maya likes this tarak guy..Yupperz but only god knows if there was a man in her life already...
Dutta's questionings were interesting, firm, to the point., and quite rightly too Naku supports him in the procedure.Interesting read. Glad you liked! 
Loved  Baji and Nisha's conversation, she seems at ease with him, but then that is Baji's appeasing , yet doing his duty manner. Of course, his charm disarms! 
The scene between Baji and curly locks was sweet, one we would as  viewers would have like to have seen, Baji with Dutta's children.. child.I know he's a child at heart too so it would've been amusing on screen...
Of course  the final scene of Baji,curly locks, blitz, Nisha was fun to reading and had a family setting ring to it..It did haha i didn't realize! It was meant to showcase the apparent comfort the two have...
Thanks , pappy, great chapter, running parallel  work,  interactions, and relationships all  in go.
please continue , brilliantly written, much love hammie. 

Thank you for the feedback...glad you are reading it and liking it :) 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zeest_14sona89uwithdilse14Nakushatwinkle-starHamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Hi Daya Smile
Hello Bharti...i have to say its been very long since we talked...! Hope all is good on ur end?
I wish you also took little pains in describing naku,s outfits, lol.. Dunno why i feel it helps in relating to the character even better, like the way you did with smarty. Oh haha i will keep that in mind...i agree knowing the way they dress does sometimes give you insight into the person at least in that moment...Yes, im liking this naku more what with her bold initiatives with dutta..  I totally agree with her insisting to accompany him in this case albeit for a different reason.You just want the romanceLOL she wants to help her friends bhartiTongue but I will admit I paired them for the romance tooWink It would be more fun if we get to read more of them together than apart.  It was brilliant, the maneouvering, negotiating n the yielding Lol..   Was chuckling like a fool imagining how mishal would look in this,  hmm me dreaming once again,. 
Haha it would've been interesting to see a more romantic side of him in the show but it just wasn't his character...so we'll have to resort to our imagination...its a powerful thing too
So we have somethg cooking betwen tarak n maya as well, hmm more the merrier lol.. attracted to her lips n hoping to be the napkin wiping it, God! Rofl..
That was his thoughts...I think I'll enjoy his mind battle versus his professional demeanor...
Wow, luvd the way baji handled nisha n convinced her of her sanity, addressed all her fears, doubts n encouraging her to open up..  Hmm he,s quiet a charming counsellor.  Now why would nisha not want to remain friends with such a man. Exactly the idea ! His charm is what will disarm her and break down those walls she has!
Cute scenes of shrishti, nisha, baji..  Poor nisha troubled by blitz, its such a common thing to see so many fearing those cuddly pups. They are cute but they can be scary...i want to buy a dog...i've wanted one for so long but my parents refusedLOL have to wait till I got my own place it seems 
Thank you daya for a brilliant update.. Continue soon
Thank you for commenting...love reading it as you know. 
Take care...phir milenge chalte chalte

sona89uwithdilse14Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI Daya

great ud once again Now Nakku has got Involved with Duttas Investigation now this Is what you call a good team. Baji Is sweet and caring  to Nisha.

Thanks as always take care

Hi Fassbender,

Thanks for reading and commenting. It's greatly appreciated. Glad you like the team effort...its filled with romance too :P 

Originally posted by sona89

hi daya

new twist with naku involved with dutta..LOL...investigating...smarty has baji...her sanity she doubts...is it actual or imagination...pls ud soonSmile

Hey Sona! 
Yeah everyone seems to be glad about Naku pushing herself into the investigation. And Baaji of course the charmer he is will charm his way into Nisha's life...lets see how it all plays out. THanks for reading and commenting:) 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
awesome ud..dutta involved naku in investigationSmile...nisha is handled well by baji...maya & ayesha part of story good too...pls ud soon
thank you photo: thank you rainbow-thx.gif

Hey Uvi,

thanks for leaving you thoughts. Glad to hear you liked it. Plots moving with lots of characters and more to come into mix to confuse you all...lets see how many of you can figure out whats going on :P  

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeest_14

HI 
Hello! Good to see you again! 
So the suspense with the icing of romance have started.The way you are proceeding the story its amazing.It reminds me of " nancy drew series" The start catch your attention but till end a difficult puzzle. Thank you, glad you are liking its progress. Interesting you should mention Nancy Drew...those books were my favorites as a kid. I love mystery books !
In this chap ,i like nisha 's character the most.You presented her mental condition so well and accurate .Her actions were good too,confused, scared ,tried to compose herself .it was very close to a depressed person.Baji's concern and his convincing ability was good.Dutta teased him very well.
Yeah, her situation is sad...shes in a lot of distress but lets hope I can eliminate half if not all of it...Baaji's charm will be put to use here ...
Naku and dutta romance  was nice but at public place ,hmm bina ticket k scene Wink.
Now waiting for the next one.
Thanks so much for reading and commenting. Take care. Phir milenge chalte chalte

Go to top