Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 48)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi DayaHug
Where are you???.CryCry..Miss you so much dear friend.CryCry..Please come back soon..HugHug...

Hey Lalli! 
 since I don't have laptop...I don't have much of an option to come here...i can use phone occasionally but half the time the forum doesn't load or let me do much else but read...I get so annoyed trying that I don't bother anymore...

As far as my laptop goes professionals say its no useLOL trash it...so i took out the hard drive and had my bro's friend take out my imp files...which means whatever I wrote of the UD for this SS is with me now...so when i get a chance i will try to write...

anyway ...hope all is well on ur end...take care ...phir milenge chalte chalte 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle-star

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

Hi DayaHug
Where are you???.CryCry..Miss you so much dear friend.CryCry..Please come back soon..HugHug...

Hey Lalli! 
 since I don't have laptop...I don't have much of an option to come here...i can use phone occasionally but half the time the forum doesn't load or let me do much else but read...I get so annoyed trying that I don't bother anymore...

As far as my laptop goes professionals say its no useLOL trash it...so i took out the hard drive and had my bro's friend take out my imp files...which means whatever I wrote of the UD for this SS is with me now...so when i get a chance i will try to write...

hi daya
missing you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakusha.iridescence.twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

awsem update nakku insisting on joining dutta and finally dutta agree nisha fears baji support fab

Hi Tamanna,

Glad to hear you liked the UD. Yep, Naku's going to help out...Dutta will have no choice but to bow down to her every wishWink Nisha's going to have a lot to sort through and Baaji's going to be there every step of them way ;P ... Thanks for reading and commenting, much appreciated. Take care. Phir milenge chalte chalte. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Hi DayaHug

Hi Lalli ! Hug me here to annotate...figure i should do that while I have the chance to...

Awe...Its such a sweet update  dear...Its a total mixture of love& suspense thriller...Love and Suspense is fun to write. I didn't think I'd enjoy it much because of all the thoughts and details there'd be to work out but I am loving working out the plot and mixing in romance where I can..no matter how small or big the moment...

Awe...Dutta didn't want to involve Naku in the investigation...But naku wanted to hear what Ms.Gupta has to say...hehehe...naku knew about dutta very well...Awe...she gave kisses to Dutta ...Poor Dutta...He was toast...Loved his struggling...He can't be stern with Naku...finally he agreed to her demand...Daya...Loved this part sooo much dear...Really interesting to read it...Loved Naku's tac-Tics..Lol she knows how to wrap her husband around her finger...where do you think Srishti gets that fromLOLLOLLOL

Poor maya...She couldn't able to remember her past...Her situation is really pity..Her name also new to her...This world is completely new for her..I can realize her pain through your awesome descriptions dear..She  believed tarak Bhatt a lot..She only believed him..He didn't tell his personal information to her...She had a crush on him...Waiting for their love story dear...maya tried to earn some information about his personal from him...But he didn't tell anything...Loved their convo dear...Hope Maya will get her memory back soon..Maya and Tarak's story is more a sideline...but though i've mentioned he does notice her...he's the kind of guy with a lot of self control and ability to focus on the more important things no matter what..so watching his mind thoughts slip off into places it shouldn't be while his actions are all business and professional will be fun to write. Maya on the other hand is attached to him already whether she admits it or not...and she does have a crush on him...but her missing memories will stand between them...I'll see what I can do with their little storyLOL i have not decided yet 

Loved Arjun&Tasha's talks...Arjun tried to find the reason from naku...but she escaped with a smile..Ayesha felt nervous by tasha's sudden entry..ayesha lied to them...She totally irritated by dutta's investigation...Dutta wanted to verify Ayesha's story...Ayesha's character is important if for nothing else then the mere fact that she was who Nisha saw 'dead'...so that connection will be pursued..we have to wait and see if she's innocent or if there is something else going on or if she's oblivious to everything for real...and whether she really is connected at all or if she's just a diversion...lol lots to think about huh :P I throw more into the mix in the next UD...LOL

Awe...He kissed naku in public...Awe...Naughty Dutta..Loved Arjun's leg pulling...Dutta had a plan in his mind...Tarak had some unknown feelings toward Maya...He didn't understand why he was so keen on Maya's safe...Loved Tarak's POV...This man definitely attracted by Maya..But he tried to manipulate his mind...Loved this part dear...Remember D's in love he doesn't see anybody else but her...as for Tarak...like I said he'll think things but doing or showing any sign of that attraction will be big no no..you'll see that with him...he can maintain a good poker face and hold his outward reactions so that no one could read him...at least until he lets them...

Awe...Nisha tightly hold Baji & cried a lot...Poor girl...She was even worried about his shirt...She told about her nightmare. baji totally believed her story...she didn't tell about the voices...Loved the way Baji consoled nisha...Totally loved that part dear..Awe...Curly locks arrived with her dog...Poor Nisha...She got afraid...Awe...This baji is soo cute...Loved the way he behaved with Nisha...He didn't get irritated by Nisha's acts...Sooo sweet...He'll definitely change our Nisha soon..I agree...Baaji is the person Nisha needs...and her lack of confidence and trust and his ability to make her feel those things with him will help him..

.Daya...Its an awesome update dear...Totally mind blowing...Loved each& every part dear...You give equal spaces for these 3 love stories...Totally  wonderful dear...Eagerly waiting for next update..Please update soon dear..Hug...

Thank you for reading and commenting Lalli. Glad to hear you are loving it...take care, phir milenge chalte chalte

dilse14Nakushatwinkle-star

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

Hey Lalli! 

Hi DayaHug
Awe...You're here dear???...Hug.Sooo sweet of you.Hug..Yeah I Knew about the pain dear.Cry..When I use Data cards in my Lappy its really painful to post comments or load the forum...Cry...It took so much of time.Cry...So nice of you dear..Hug..2 months more for Christmas..Eagerly waiting for your new lappy...Thank god nothing happened to your important document & UD.Hug...Hope you'll post the update soon dear...HugYou've started your annotations???...ShockedHug...Sooo sweet Daya...Hug...Loads of hugs from LalliHug

dilse14Nakusha.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

hi daya
awesome ud
dutta & naku are cute
tarak & maya ...quite nice
baji & nisha are too good
the team is awesome...continue soon

Hi Dilse,

Thanks for reading and commenting. It's greatly appreciated. Lol your one liners about each couple is very telling. You think cute with DN and Nice with Tarak & Maya and TOO GOOD with Baaji Nisha...you hit the mark there Tongue Thanks again...take care...phir milenge chalte chalte

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Hi DayaHug
Awe...You're here dear???...Hug.Sooo sweet of you.Hug..Yeah I Knew about the pain dear.Cry..When I use Data cards in my Lappy its really painful to post comments or load the forum...Cry...It took so much of time.Cry...So nice of you dear..Hug..2 months more for Christmas..Eagerly waiting for your new lappy...Thank god nothing happened to your important document & UD.Hug...Hope you'll post the update soon dear...HugYou've started your annotations???...ShockedHug...Sooo sweet Daya...Hug...Loads of hugs from LalliHug

Yep...annotating...i don't have a laptop yet but am burrowing one that's at home todayLOL
Figured i better do that while i can...
I have a long Christmas List this year...lots of shopping to do...something i hate but must be done...good thing is i have an idea as to what to get most people on my list 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi daya

Hi Nakusha! 

Loved the ud...dutta got a new partner not just in life but in profession tooSmile...love the couple ...naku has been useful too...learning the tricks

Yep, she'll be there to keep him on his toesLOL

Interrogation of Ayesha was good...she seems to be hiding something...

Is she totally innocent, is she connected, or is she being used? HmmShe does doesn't she, wonder what thats about? Tongue

Maya & tarak track is good...Maya has lost memory ...tarak company is her solace...tarak profession doesn't allow him...is he married?

His beliefs regarding marriage are basic ...he considers the life he can give another and chooses not to put them in stress...quite honorable but the man has impeccable sense of control. Should be interesting to see what I can do with their story...Is he married? Is she? Who knows ...we'll find out eventually...

You portrayed nisha's mental health her fear too well...she doubts her sanity...father's death left a deep impact...baji is been supportive so has the team

Thank you! I am glad that part turned out okay...she is an extremely disturbed person...but hopefully we can eliminate her distress by half if not all by the end of this 

Element of mystery with good dose luv ...loving the story ...ud soon

Thanks Nakusha, I am finding of all the stories I've written I most enjoy the mystery + love element...there is excitement with unknown danger ...and it propels people to places they don't imagine...i am certainly enjoying it and glad you are too. Thank you for all the support. Love reading your thoughts. Take care...phir milenge chalte chalte

thanks you sticker design. vector illustration. - stock vector

Edited by -daya- - 15 October 2013 at 11:26am

Go to top