Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 43)

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hi daya
anno was interesting as ur writing ...ud soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.twinkle-star

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hi DayaHug
Wow...Superb update dear...Loved it sooo much...What a suspense thriller dear!!!...Oh my dear Nisha!!!...Feel sad for this poor girl...Her pain & panic state were really heart wrenching dear...Her past was too painful ...Her father committed suicide...Her husband left her...Poor girl she is suffering a lot..Your descriptions are mind blowing dear...hats off to you...Nisha's POV is really awesome...Baaji is really cute...he behaved very gently with Nisha...Fantastic job Daya...Loved the update a lot...Loved Baaji's care & concern towards Nisha...Its a different story...Really interesting to read it...Thank you sooo much for your superb update dear...Sorry Daya...I'm the late comer...Please forgive this Lalli baby...Sooo sweeet of you eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Thanks a lot for your fantastic treat Daya...Hug..

uwith.iridescence.

FASSBEN Senior Member
FASSBEN
FASSBEN

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

HI DAYA

Loved the First part poor Nisha had a bad past and still not get over It I hope baji and the others will help her.

Thanks as always take care

Edited by FASSBEN - 17 September 2013 at 4:33pm

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
hi daya
thanxs for anno...ud soonSmile

zeest_14 Groupbie
zeest_14
zeest_14

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Hi ,
What a fantastic update .I really enjoyed it.Well knitted suspense and emotions.
Nisha 's character seems complicated but you could handle complications very well.StarHer behaviour is realistic as mostly depressed people try to cover their fear.
Baji and tasha's concern put some ease to the situation.Dutta teased baji nicely.
Good workClapWaiting for the next UD.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Daya
Yeah, its me the late comer, but as you know im out of sorts these days n i didnt really expect to be here but i got lucky.. 
Hi Bharti, yes I do know you took leave of absenceLOL I am pleasantly surprised to see you.
One word to describe the update would be incredible! Clap Thank you!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
The extent to which you dwelve to bring out the detailed thought process of an individal is unbelievable. Its like a virtual tour into a person,s brain.  Yeah, Mindblowing it is lol..
I rather like dissecting a persons thought process...it gives you insight into the person itself..
Nisha is fighting a lonely battle and its gonna be an uphill task for baji, but he seems determined to help her already.  Nisha on her part is finding a comfort zone with baji too.  It was amusing to see her disappointed when there were so many at her doorstep instead of just baji. May not be that hard for baaji, his charms may do wonders...she already has a soft spot for Baaji...but we'll see how it develops with the unraveling of her story
Oye baji cant you see that she,s warming up to the nickname smarty? Big smile  Anyone,s confidence would be boosted by calling them intelligent, isnt it daya? 
Im having a tuff time with the names nisha n ayesha, they are so confusing to me, lol..
The nighmares seems to crop up everytime she sets foot in the storage area if im not mistaken, so there must be more to it than what meets the eye.  It need not be just a mental condition. Then the area being squeaky clean lends credence to the theory of something amiss.  Its true the place is a trigger but she also has them often...u'll see in the next one :) 
Hmm, Its Dutta,s time to pull baji,s leg.. Lol. 

The story so far has been very intriguing n gripping.  So daya Is it safe to assume that the nighmares that nisha is suffering is hereditary ?  Cause it looks like her dad too succumbed to the same condition. Her condition will get clear as we go...but her dad's condition does impact her in ways... But so far atleast she,s tryin her best to keep things in control, ofcourse at a great personal cost, poor girl she needs to relax a bit or get out of the place. 
Baji certainly has the patience n the warmth which will prove to bring the two closer.
definitely he'll be the knight in shining armor.   
Thank you daya, hopefully i manage to catchup with the updates ontime if not everytime atleast most of the times...  Wink
Thank you for reading and commenting. Love reading ur feedback as you know. And no problem...take your time...there is no rush...
Luv your siggy dear, you are the uncrowned queen of siggy making  Clap
Oh thank you Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hi daya
awesome SS...start is awesomeSmilesorry for late comment
Nisha had terrible experience...imagine seeing a dead body & next you see she is alive...mystery element yes kept me engrossed...can't wait to read next part
thank you photo: thank you kittyty.gif

Hi Sona, thank you for reading and commenting. Don't worry about being late or missing to comment on any of them ever. Just pressing like is fine :) Glad you are engrossed in my work...will ud soon ...

Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

hey daya
beautifull Ss
enjoyed 
thanks

Hey Ranju, 

long time no see...it's great to see you here! 
Thanks for reading and commenting. GLad you like it! 

Edited by -daya- - 18 September 2013 at 6:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI DAYA

Loved the First part poor Nisha had a bad past and still not get over It I hope baji and the others will help her.

Thanks as always take care

Hi Fassbender,

Glad to hear you loved it. They'll definitely help her, you'll seeWink thanks for reading and comment. It's much appreciated :) 

Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi DayaHug
Wow...Superb update dear...Loved it sooo much...What a suspense thriller dear!!!...Oh my dear Nisha!!!...Feel sad for this poor girl...Her pain & panic state were really heart wrenching dear...Her past was too painful ...Her father committed suicide...Her husband left her...Poor girl she is suffering a lot..Your descriptions are mind blowing dear...hats off to you...Nisha's POV is really awesome...Baaji is really cute...he behaved very gently with Nisha...Fantastic job Daya...Loved the update a lot...Loved Baaji's care & concern towards Nisha...Its a different story...Really interesting to read it...Thank you sooo much for your superb update dear...Sorry Daya...I'm the late comer...Please forgive this Lalli baby...Sooo sweeet of you eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Thanks a lot for your fantastic treat Daya...Hug..

Hi Lalli! 

I'm so glad to hear you are liking the SS. You're so enthusiastic about it makes me smileBig smile
Glad you can sympathize with Nisha. She's had a hard time of it and Baaji will come to her rescue and show her there is a bright side to lifeWink Not husband but fiance left her but none the less yes he left her...and that will come back into this as Dibya (swati2008) suggested i get baaji to beat him black and blue i thought i'd set the stage for it...but anyway...thank you for coming and commenting. It's greatly appreciated. Glad you're liking it. Thanks! take care...see you! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89Nakushatwinkle-star

Go to top