Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 42)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Awesome first chapter, Daya.Clap

The Romantic Thriller continuesThumbs Up

Many questions and possibilities running in my thoughts...

Hello Ivy, 

Thank you for reading and commenting. Yep, there is a lot of possibilities with this plot and no doubt you have many questions...hopefully i'll tackle them all as the story unravels.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENjedy25sona89mirage123Nakusha

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

I,Me&Myself... is here. on second thoughts.roarrr!
hi mate , me back, read it a while a  ago.. hummhh..
BHAOOO! Cheers *gulp gulp* ...don't glare...it's just water...that's why i didn't offer you anyTongue
SBHS ~ Chapter 1
Tell you what ,it's been quite sometime  since I delved into the world of investigative fiction..
Lol this miniseries is my first attempt at it...so I'm glad its working out so far. 
This story , from what I read in the first chapter, followed by the prologue has all the elements of , murder, mystery, suspense and love of course..
mmm-hmmm LOL it is indeed romantic suspense 
Immediately engaging bits,for me are the familiar  names I know , Dutta/Baji/ Naku/jagtapdada..
Yes, keeping some of my fav cast for this worked well...I enjoy writing them my own way...
Then ,for me come the names of other characters who I have  met for the first time.. so to get to know them and their significance in the story , holds interest for me..
I gave you a crash course on themLOL 
maybe I should add a cast list on the first page...
Baji as the PI..  is befitting as it, brings to  fore front, his keen eye, quick, matter of fact mannerism ,ready to go persona.. but he with all this, also is a sensitive, listener which will help him to build on what he feels for Nisha.
Oh they've started the base for the building in the first ss...but now its working the details...they are opposites in personality but their views and acceptance of each other will work wonders for them...of course Nisha will have the harder time getting there...but I'm sure baaji can charm her
Daya ,it was indeed a treat to read  your narration of nisha's panic attack it felt totally credible ,excellently written.
Thank you thank you *bows* it has turned out to be a big hit...so must be good. I am glad really! 
Some name is revealed, Ayesha, whose body Nisha does or does not see ?Who the hell knows? No one yet LOL suspense.. and it does not seem easily solved.. so the wait and watch approach..
Yes m'aam the story is just beginning :P 
But people around her are supportive.. they have bought her account of her rather  incredible story.. but more questions for both Nisha and us..  the dead body  has come alive? 
They are PI's they know when something seems fishy and they know Nisha from working with her...though she's reserved and smart she hadn't indicated once she was crazy..and though its true sometimes you can't tell they give her the benefit of doubt...
This is turning out to be quite a read pappy.. please continue, writing this fantastically penned SS.. waiting now for chap~2  .. cheers mate.. much love hammie. 
I'm glad you are liking it Hammie...thank you for your great feedback...see ya! 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirage123

hi daya
fab ud! it was like  reading a mystery novel...all characters are fabSmile...ud soon...thanxs for giving into our demandBig smile
Thankyou from 123gifs.eu

Hey Mirage123, 

Thank you for the lovely commentsEmbarrassed I'm glad you like the way its written & the characters and even happier to hear it reads like a novel. Thanks! Will UD as soon as I can

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
superb start...Clapnisha & her complexs written well...baji & friends will help her come out of it...mysterious situation...pls ud

Hey Jedy, 

Thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you are liking the story and the build up with Nisha's situation...Baaji and team will defo help her...let's see how that happens :) 

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Daya
Yeah, its me the late comer, but as you know im out of sorts these days n i didnt really expect to be here but i got lucky.. 
One word to describe the update would be incredible! Clap
The extent to which you dwelve to bring out the detailed thought process of an individal is unbelievable. Its like a virtual tour into a person,s brain.  Yeah, Mindblowing it is lol..

Nisha is fighting a lonely battle and its gonna be an uphill task for baji, but he seems determined to help her already.  Nisha on her part is finding a comfort zone with baji too.  It was amusing to see her disappointed when there were so many at her doorstep instead of just baji. 
Oye baji cant you see that she,s warming up to the nickname smarty? Big smile  Anyone,s confidence would be boosted by calling them intelligent, isnt it daya? 
Im having a tuff time with the names nisha n ayesha, they are so confusing to me, lol..
The nighmares seems to crop up everytime she sets foot in the storage area if im not mistaken, so there must be more to it than what meets the eye.  It need not be just a mental condition. Then the area being squeaky clean lends credence to the theory of something amiss.  
Hmm, Its Dutta,s time to pull baji,s leg.. Lol. 

The story so far has been very intriguing n gripping.  So daya Is it safe to assume that the nighmares that nisha is suffering is hereditary ?  Cause it looks like her dad too succumbed to the same condition.  But so far atleast she,s tryin her best to keep things in control, ofcourse at a great personal cost, poor girl she needs to relax a bit or get out of the place. 
Baji certainly has the patience n the warmth which will prove to bring the two closer.  
Thank you daya, hopefully i manage to catchup with the updates ontime if not everytime atleast most of the times...  Wink
Luv your siggy dear, you are the uncrowned queen of siggy making  Clap

Edited by -bharti- - 17 September 2013 at 3:36am

FASSBENjedy25sona89twinkle-star.iridescence.

afi7861 Goldie
afi7861
afi7861

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
hi daya thanks for annoSmile waiting for ud

Edited by afi7861 - 17 September 2013 at 5:52am

FASSBENjedy25sona89twinkle-star.iridescence.

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hi daya
awesome SS...start is awesomeSmilesorry for late comment
Nisha had terrible experience...imagine seeing a dead body & next you see she is alive...mystery element yes kept me engrossed...can't wait to read next part
thank you photo: thank you kittyty.gif

Edited by sona89 - 17 September 2013 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENtwinkle-star.iridescence.

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
hey daya
beautifull Ss
enjoyed
thanks