Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 41)

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hi daya
fab ud! it was like  reading a mystery novel...all characters are fabSmile...ud soon...thanxs for giving into our demandBig smile
Thankyou from 123gifs.eu

Edited by mirage123 - 14 September 2013 at 10:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89afi7861.iridescence.twinkle-star

jedy25 Senior Member
jedy25
jedy25

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hi daya
superb start...Clapnisha & her complexs written well...baji & friends will help her come out of it...mysterious situation...pls ud
thank you photo: Thank You thankyou_zpsdb17d3cd.jpg

Edited by jedy25 - 16 September 2013 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

awesum...sumbody doing it on purpose to nisha,,,,and the best trio guessed it right...continue sooon

Hey Usha, 

Thank you! Glad you thought so. Yep something fishy going on...and who better than our PI's to come to the rescue? Thanks for reading and commenting, I greatly appreciate it :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afi7861

hi daya
awesome start feeling bad for nisha  .. hurt and lonely her whole life...
very well writing  great story thank youSmile
continue soon Smile

Hey Afzal! Thank you so much for reading and commenting. Glad you liked it. Yeah, Nisha's had such a hard time growing up being extraordinarily smart and with a mentally ill father. Then her own adulthood hadn't been any better...now she feels like she's going crazy and beginning to believe it too...hopefully Baaji will rescue the damsel in distress Wink Thanks again! Love reading the comments :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89Nakusha

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
awesome start...is smarty confused or there some mystery...awesome description of feeling of nisha...continue soon...regards uvi

Hey Uvi, 

Thanks for reading and commenting. Your support is much appreciated. Glad you liked the UD. Is smarty confused or something else going on? You'll realize which is the answer soon enoughWink Thank you, I am glad you liked the description of her feelings through her nightmare...it was complex to write...but glad everyone approves Smile

FASSBENsona89Nakusha

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi curly locks

Hey Nakusha!

After the exciting prologue...most awaited first chapter out...verdict is smashing hit...Smile

Thanks for such a verdict! EmbarrassedBig smile

It starts with nisha a girl who has been consider nerd all her life ...it's a compliment now proven fact...but sadly she was bullied...her past  has been terrible Ouch

Yep, she's had a hard time of it. Her intelligence was something people didn't like. Especially guys. It threatened others so she was simply made an outcast instead. Just stinks eh! 

Her father committed suicide...she is confused abt her own sanity...situation isn't helping it...was it a nightmare or actually she saw a body...Ayesha was standing very much alive

Yep her father's death impacts her as does his mental illness issue..her questioning her own sanity is mainly because she is starting to overwhelm herself..her brain is overworking...overthinking..and she really doesn't know what to make of anything going on...esp when Ayesha shows up alive...it makes her wonder what was going on...and her only explanation was that she's going crazy...

Baji is her knight in shining armor...he wants to help her...there is a mystery element...my grey cells are working LOL

Oh most definitely he is the knight in shining armor ready to come and rescue the damsel in distress...their personalities will make their romance interesting to write...since she's shy and stands back and he's out there and very easy going and acceptive of things

Loved the description the way nisha is visualizing thing...it was graphic...I felt I was watching it...awesome writing skill...I m glad u show cased  it ...clap from my end...ud soon Clap

The description of her nightmare and feelings seem to be a hit. I am so glad. Thank you! For all the support! Will try to UD soon...am working on the UD...since I have three pairs to work in the UD's may be long but it'll cover everyone properly ...take care

FASSBENsona89Nakusha

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati2008

awesome start...feeling bad for nisha...poor girl...hurt and lonely her whole life...dont worry girl you are not crazy...those who dnt believe u are...but our Baaji and team are going to believe you...i like team understood something fishy in the situation...now Baaji will find out the truth...I am liking this Maya...she is herself hurt but still concerned about Nisha...nice girl...poor Naku want to help Nisha but Nisha is running away...hope Nisha understand soon...she can share her feelings with friends...Daya i want Baaji to beat Nisha's ex black and blue...how dare he treated her like that...he was supposed to marry her and he called her crazy and asked her to leave so rudely...Nisha is better off without him...brilliant story...update soon...

Hi Dibya! 

Thank you for reading and leaving your lovely feedback :) Everyone is feeling bad for Nisha as intended. Trust me so do I when I write her parts. And you're right, Baaji and team will put an end to this. Maya is a simple character...even though she's got no memory...her story will be explored too...but yeah she can sense the same sort of fear she herself feels even if they are for totally diff reasons. Nisha's used to being a lone so when everyone steps in for her it'll certainly be emotionally overwhelming for the girl. Haha yeah I'll keep that in mind, if i can manage it i'd like him to beat up the ex too. But you're right she's better off without him and because he did that Baaji has his chance...thanks again...will UD as soon as I finish the chap. 

Edited by -daya- - 16 September 2013 at 8:45pm

FASSBENsona89Nakusha

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

hi daya
awesome SS start and UD
nisha had a very sad past
she doubts herself
something wrong somewhere
baji & dutta help her
pls ud ...i liked it lotSmile

Hiya Dilse! 

Glad to hear you liked the UD. Thank you for reading and commenting. It's always greatly appreciated :) 

FASSBENsona89Nakusha

Go to top