Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 38)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
superb prologue & siggySmile...good start & you started off really well...interesting ...pls ud fast
                  Thank You. You Made Me Smile.

Hi Jedy, 

thank you for reading and commenting. Glad to hear you liked it. Will UD soon :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25mirage123twinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi curlylocks
Hey Nakusha! 
loved the prologue...SS part 2 ...is as exciting as it was...started on happy note ...naku & dutta's reception...joyful occassion...but there is a dose of mystery & its exciting...

baji is missing ..nisha...there is something wrong in her life ...ppl around can feel it ..smarty is hiding something wht?
Yep, there is something going on in her life...and figuring that out is the story Tongue is it in her mind or is there something else going on?? 

maya losing her memory ...tarak by her side
Yes, there is an importance to this bit in the storyWink

curly lock would be having her home ...freshly painted.room  .puppy is already added to the fly...Smile
Yes,  everyone is excited about her haha ...but she's going to be absent even in next chapter...but i promise she'll be present in chap 2 LOL I just need to set the main story in motion first 

there is suspense & i 'm inquisitive like all..to know further

siggy is nice...waiting for next UD
Thank you!

thanks a ton for continuing the SSSmile...
Thank you for reading and commenting. Glad you liked it...will ud soon. Take care
Thank You quote

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25mirage123Nakushatwinkle-star

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati2008

Hi Daya,

First of all, siggy is awesome. Nisha is so beautiful. Good choice. Prologue seems intriguing. Full of suspence. Loved to see TaSha married and bantering. I liked it when Nisha called Baaji first. Btw what is the deal with Maya Kadam? Are you to include Taarak-Maya story in this part? Or is it the plot for season 3? i would love the second option. See I am so greedy. You started Season 2 and I am urging you think about Season 3. But what to do. I am hooked to your stories. You are a brilliant writer. Waiting for first part. Update soon.

Hi Dibya,

Thank you! Glad you liked the siggy...that was the picture that made me think she will suit the role just fine. Glad to hear you liked the prologue. There is lots of mystery behind Nisha's character so it'll be interesting to see how it unfolds and where it leads. Haha Maya's story is there for a reason...you'll know with time...and I doubt I'll make a season 3 LOL  Thanks for the lovely compliments Dibs! Good to hear what you think of my writing. Will UD soon. Take care. 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeest_14

Hi,
So the mystery is starting...hmm.I like the title ,i visit the forum and it catch my attention at first sight.Tasha married' Chalo ye to thikaney lagey"and now after shocks of marriage and first one is the choice of colour schemeSmile.
Nisha and baji good combination Thumbs Upwaiting for their actions and reactionsStern Smile.
Well written and well presented as usualClap.

Hey there! 

Thanks for reading and commenting. I'm glad the SS has gotten your attention. 
Yep TaSha married, should make for some interesting interactions...we have a mischievous Curly Locks and her new pup who'll make appearance soon enough to add to the blend...should be fun...me too looking forward to see Baaji and Nisha's actions and reactionsLOL lets see how they work out...thank you for liking and for the lovely feedback. Take care!  

zeest_14jedy25mirage123Nakusha

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirage123

hi daya
fab prologue...Smilesiggy as well...dutta & naku married...tarak helping maya...this time hero of story baji & nisha...its very interesting..thanxs for retaining dutta & naku...i like the new story too..ud soon
Hey Mirage123, thank you for reading and commenting. And glad to hear you liked the siggy. I like it alsoLOLEmbarrassed Glad you're interested, hope you like the SS through to the end. Will UD soon. 
Thank you handwritten on a sticky note Stock Photo - 14169122

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

oyeee  roar here..baji..
BHAOOO! ! LOL HII! Good to see you here! 
Have to say mate was overjoyed to see the references to my person.. you know what I,Me & Myself is like.. I look for myself.. in your work.. now don't get  a big head before I GIVE YOU AN ULTE HAAT KA GHUM KE! ..Of course you see yourself everywhere *rolls eyes* I expect no less from you LOLLOL
OK  now the two references are.. PR [Painful Rapture]! and the other is the military! haaa hooo.. loving this.. see you can't get rid of me that easily..
Haha I have to admit the reference to military did remind me of your FF...but they are so different! My military Dutta is better Tongue waise in this Baaji is also military! LOL they joined forces!
 Now.. the prologue has a great feel to it.. certainly, the bonding between the three familiar figures,D/N/B..
The same love between Duji sharing a drink or two. Naku, still the same keeping an eye on how much her man guzzles down. Baji, sparking between them two, and loving it..
this reminded me of LTL...their friendship was something else in the show! 
The rest are references to characters you briefed me about..Oh i remember briefing youLOL good times...haha ...you had a crash course on point blank protector...and Baji's inclination towards smarty pants[ hooohaa].. pagal hai ye lardki.. yehri! and baji ko bhi yehra kar de ge !.. She probably will for lots of reasons and not all of them so serious LOLWinkbut it seems to me Baji wants this madness..I'd say you got that right! loved your writing.. easy going style.. its like fun reading ,like old times for me my pappy, sharmilee tim tim now there's a nickname i haven't heard in ages...glad you liked the read...and glad you are reading Big smile
By the way, loved the siggy.. I KNOW THATS MY LOVABLE BAJI! but whose the dame? ummh thek hai..  but my Ikta Kaul.. its the girl who played opposite him in Ranbir Rano...don't know her myself but her face suits enoughLOL hummmh thanks,Mate, waiting for  the next one.. hope Baji clears this yehri Nisha ke hallucinations.. look daya ye na ho ke hammie forgets who hammie is.. by making links with this smart chick... who am I?
haha its baaji he always gets things under control ...don't you worry about them Tongue
Ok going before you get your bat out.. oyeee Viji looks cute in your siggy.. Oh thanksEmbarrassed .much love ,and thanks for your lovely start of SS.. Hammie.
Thank you for reading and commenting. Loved reading it...good old times...lots of love hammie...see ya later my dear alligator! 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

An Awesome and very Promising Prologue, Clap

Waiting for the show to begin, Daya
Big smile

Hey Ivy, 

Thank you for reading and leaving your comments. Glad to hear you think its promising, I hope it turns out good. Will UD soon. Thanks! 

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi DayaHug

Hey Lalli! 

Wow.Day Dreaming..Awesome prologue dear.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..This beautiful journey started on Duji& their friendship...Day DreamingDay Dreaming ...What a wonderful start.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Baaji met Dutta in the military???.Shocked..Its new to me..Big smile.. Lol yeah it was mentioned in Point Blank Protector...I didn't read Painful Rapture yet.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..59 chaptersDay Dreaming!! Yeah, that's Hammie's FF...Dutta is military man in it that's why she saying me used same reference LOLLOL so that she is remembered...Hammie is all about herselfTongueLOL haha she is going to come after me...but do read that FF...I absolutely enjoyed it...as always her work is fab .Awe Tasha's wedding ceremony.Day Dreaming..Baaji teasing Dutta.Day Dreaming..But Dutta didn't care about itDay Dreaming...Dutta pulled naku's leg..Day Dreaming..Loved these sweet moments dear.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Good choice of color for tasha's new homeThumbs UpDay DreamingThanks ...its the light moments that make life fun...and I like to add them where ever I can glad you liked the touch..Dutta,Naku,Shusti&cute puppy both will live in that beautiful houseDay Dreaming..Totally joyful to read them.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Nisha Didn't come to the party..Confused.Dutta didn't care about it..Embarrassed..Baaji got worry about Nisha.Embarrassed..His mind says something is not wrong ...OMGShocked!!!...Baaji received a call from Nisha.Shocked..I think she is suffering with her nightmare.Shocked...Baaji got upset by Nisha's sobs& struggling.Shocked..All are going to see Nisha...Embarrassed...Awe..Day DreamingDay Dreaming.Yep somethings going on with her and i think its about time we all figure out what it is rightTongue Totally mind blowing prologue dear.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Loved it so much..HeartHeart...Enjoyed reading.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Thanks sooo much for your wonderful prologue dear...Hug...Its such a beautiful start for a beautiful story...Hug.Eagerly waiting for the first update.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Please update soon dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Thank you for reading and commenting Lalli. Means a lot and I love reading the feedback...sometimes my ideas sprout from themWink anyway will UD soon..take care

PS:- AweDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Your siggy is sooo nice& wonderfulHeartHeartHeart...Loved it.HeartHeartHeart..Superb creation Daya..Day DreamingDay DreamingHug.

Thank so much Big smileEmbarrassed

Go to top