Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

|| SS: Point Blank Protector & Safe By His Side | See Index Pg.1 (Page 37)

twinkle-star IF-Rockerz
twinkle-star
twinkle-star

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Hi DayaHug

Wow.Day Dreaming..Awesome prologue dear.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..This beautiful journey started on Duji& their friendship...Day DreamingDay Dreaming ...What a wonderful start.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Baaji met Dutta in the military???.Shocked..Its new to me..Big smile..I didn't read Painful Rapture yet.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..59 chaptersDay Dreaming!!.Awe Tasha's wedding ceremony.Day Dreaming..Baaji teasing Dutta.Day Dreaming..But Dutta didn't care about itDay Dreaming...Dutta pulled naku's leg..Day Dreaming..Loved these sweet moments dear.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Good choice of color for tasha's new homeThumbs UpDay Dreaming..Dutta,Naku,Shusti&cute puppy both will live in that beautiful houseDay Dreaming..Totally joyful to read them.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Nisha Didn't come to the party..Confused.Dutta didn't care about it..Embarrassed..Baaji got worry about Nisha.Embarrassed..His mind says something is not wrong ...OMGShocked!!!...Baaji received a call from Nisha.Shocked..I think she is suffering with her nightmare.Shocked...Baaji got upset by Nisha's sobs& struggling.Shocked..All are going to see Nisha...Embarrassed...Awe..Day DreamingDay Dreaming.Totally mind blowing prologue dear.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Loved it so much..HeartHeart...Enjoyed reading.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Thanks sooo much for your wonderful prologue dear...Hug...Its such a beautiful start for a beautiful story...Hug.Eagerly waiting for the first update.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Please update soon dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

PS:- AweDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Your siggy is sooo nice& wonderfulHeartHeartHeart...Loved it.HeartHeartHeart..Superb creation Daya..Day DreamingDay DreamingHug.

Edited by twinkle-star - 07 September 2013 at 9:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENuwithsuhana19.iridescence.

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
hi daya
awesome prologue...Smilesiggy is awesome too...characters are all too good...pls ud
Thank you illustration of text and colorful rings Stock Photo - 14013466

Edited by uwith - 07 September 2013 at 10:41am

FASSBENtwinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
awesum...loved this part...its awesum continuation... loved all of their POVs...what happened to maya???poor maya lost hr memory...OMG!!!what happpened to nisha????continue sooon...

FASSBENtwinkle-starsuhana19.iridescence.

FASSBEN Senior Member
FASSBEN
FASSBEN

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

HI Daya

Loved reading the Prologue Dutta and Nakku are married. maya go her memory lost after the attack and happened to Nisha can't wait to read rest of this story. continue soon

Thanks as always take care

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.twinkle-star

dilse14 Goldie
dilse14
dilse14

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hi daya
awesome prologue
awesome story
awesome characters
altogether makes safe by his side2Smile
Stock Photography - thank you cookies. fotosearch - search stock photos, pictures, wall murals, images, and photo clipart

Edited by dilse14 - 09 September 2013 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENtwinkle-star.iridescence.

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hi daya
Awesome prologue...mystery is unveiled...baji & nisha ...how will baji help her?...new danger infront of team...dutta & naku are married...glad they are in pic...UD soonSmile
Thankyou from 123gifs.eu

Edited by sona89 - 10 September 2013 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBEN.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

update tasha married baji thinking about nisha maya lost memory

Hiya Tams! 

Thank you for always reading and commenting. Means a lot Big smile Glad you liked the UD. Yep. Tasha married. I don't have much of them in the SS yet but soon I'll bring more of them and their story in. Baaji likes Nisha...there is no doubt thereLOL it'll be fun to see how it works with the two...and Maya's story will intertwine sort of Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Woaw , daya brilliant siggy,  will be back soon, Smile 
Hey Bharti...Thank you...I love you Duji DP ! Big smile

Hi daya
Luvd the intro,  oh! dutta n naku married n we were not even invited lol...  Wink 
Haha private affairsLOLTongue they're married...so maybe when I add their parts into this story...later...i can have funWink  But anyways we are happy to see them settled n oh the pup blitz too Big smile.  
The three friends enjoying each other,s co., but baji is missing someone ..  Poor fella,  i would have luvd if dutta helped his friend in this matter, he owes it to him.  
Baji is a character who actually doesnt need anyone,s help, he is  a free spirit unhindered by opinions or the baggage of any past. 
Yep you got it..the thing with Baaji is he's chill about everything...once he knows he wants something more with Nisha he'll work to make it happen...like you said he's got no baggage just a openly loving heart, but then again she comes with enough baggage for the both of themLOL
He can even make a vegetable speak LOL   haha probably can i mean  his charming ways...  Im sure he will find a way out if nisha has any feeling towards him.  
Think of the devil n here she is err i dont mean literally LOL  But why is she bein evasive ..  Oh no., she is in some trouble,  luckily for baji she managed to blurt out her location..  
Yes, so their story begins...good thing she called BaajiWink 
 im missing curly locks already,  hopefully we get to hear about her often, she has a way with baji... But who doesnt like baji.. He,s a man for all seasons.
Yeah i like her relationship with Baaji ...and I will have lots with them once I set the main plot in motion so you'll have to wait...she'll be in Chapter 2 and there'll also be more Tasha in that chap...Chapter one will sort of set the story in motion first...then there is Tarrak and Maya who will have screen space tooWink lets see how it unravels half the time I don't even know...
Thank you daya, waiting for the update.
thanks for reading and commenting. It's greatly appreciated and I love reading them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25

Go to top